[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My coworkers are all grouped together chatting and having a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rpK420Q.png (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rpK420Q.png
333KB, 1920x1080px
My coworkers are all grouped together chatting and having a good time while im off alone still working. Why am i like this? Is there something wrong with me?
>>
you're just not that social. nothing wrong with that aslong as it doesn't bother you
>>
>>16933701
Do you make an effort to join in?
>>
You're either a shitty person, an unsocial person, just incompatible with these people, or some combination of the three. No amount of talking to internet strangers will be able to give you a definitive answer.
>>
>>16933711
>You're either a shitty person
What's shitty about doing the job you're paid to do instead of fucking around?
>>
>>16933708
sometimes but it doesn't really seem to work out

>>16933707
it usually doesn't but one of my coworkers pointed it out to me and it made me think about it
>>
>>16933739
Try making more of an effort.
>>
>>16933739
>coworkers pointed it out to me
can you tell me how he did that exactly? sounds a bit mean to me
>>
>>16933746
I use robots to test parts for fiber optic cables to make sure they are good enough to be shipped out. While everyone was off talking and having a good time i was working and he asked "are you going to marry those robots?"
>>
>>16933758
ok. that is reasonable teasing. how have you responded?
>>
>>16933739
>it usually doesn't but one of my coworkers pointed it out to me and it made me think about it

What's bothering you about it? Just thinking about their opinion of you, or that you wish you could goof around with them more often?

Just do what feels right for you. If you want to work while they want to goof off, no shame in that at all, in fact it makes you a good hire. If you want to hang out with them more, go for it.
>>
>>16933782
I think its just that part of me wishes I could be more sociable like I used to be when I was a teen.
>>
>>16933809
Try. If you try, it's easy. Trying gives you a 99% chance of succeeding.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.