[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS SUCKS. Choosing between two women, and I honestly don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Choice[1].jpg (817KB, 1000x772px) Image search: [Google]
Choice[1].jpg
817KB, 1000x772px
THIS SUCKS. Choosing between two women, and I honestly don't know what to do. Input? For reference I'm 25.

>A
Pluses:
>Incredibly kind and forgiving
>Very mature in pretty much every situation
>Beautiful
>Great fashion sense
>She thinks I'm almost perfect, would date in a second

Negatives:
>I don't like super mature women
>She's a few months older than me
>She's from Central Asia so cultural touchstones are wildly different
>English is her FOURTH language, I don't speak her first language so there'd always be that barrier
>Not a body type I'm overly attracted to

>B
Pluses:
>Super domestic, her biggest priorities are caring for her man (as she put it) and keeping the house (I love that stuff)
>Very caring
>Gorgeous (most beautiful woman I know, B is #3)
>Great body
>19

Cons:
>When I met her her fiance had dumped her 2 weeks before
>she was super fragile
>I only knew/talked to her for 1 month and that was 8 months ago
>have not spoken to her since
>won't be able to speak to her for another 4 months
>can tell from stalking her social media that she is not over her ex (but is also not dating anyone)
>not certain she is interested or if I was just a bounce back

I just don't know!
>>
>>16933220
Let me narrow that down to shit that matters in the long run:

A
>Incredibly kind and forgiving
>Very mature in pretty much every situation
>She's from Central Asia so cultural touchstones are wildly different

B
>Very caring
>Super domestic, her biggest priorities are caring for her man (as she put it) and keeping the house (I love that stuff)
>she was super fragile, not certain she is interested or if I was just a bounce back
>>
>>16933384
Well, that helps. But the short term is part of the equation for sure, yes?
>>
>>16933220
>>16933220
I'd go with A. Sounds like she is already actually into you, and all of the cons for her seem kind of trivial.
B. Seems more like a fling that you just want to dick because she's hot and it'd be different. She sounds like a mess and there is probably a good reason her fiance dumped her. Don't be so quick to believe whatever biased story she gave you. She might be more aesthetically pleasing but you should value personality traits over that. Also if she's the one that said her biggest priority is caring for her man than she's probably just trying to make herself look good.

The fact that you listed A first and the way you talk about her makes me inclined to believe you actually like her more and are just seeking validation. Go with A.
>>
whenever i'm dating 2 women and somebody tries to make me choose one or the other i tell them to mind their own. take your time, you can't rush into a commitment like this.
>>
>>16933486
No no, quite the opposite. I much prefer B over A but I worry that, since I only spoke to her for 1 month, she was so fragile, I haven't talked to her in 8 months, and can't for another 4, I have actually created an image of her in my mind that's better than the reality. I guess I'm looking for advice on that
>>
I have to wonder if you are right for either of them if you actually have to think which one. Seems to me a good woman deserves a man, who doesn´t think twice about choosing her ;)

A is a woman with a mind of her own, and a few months age difference isn´t a century, but if you really think the way you seem to, you probably don´t deserve her.
B sounds like unsure girl, who doesn´t have her own thing (yet) and honestly, if she´s not sure about you and is fragile, it´s just setting yourself up...

And again, if you are willing to choose a different one, don´t choose any, they deserve someone, who will focus ONLY on them and noone else ;)
>>
>>16934639
You don't think it makes sense to consider all of your options? Obviously this is prior to any relationship, once you're in a relationship it's a different story. But >>16933497 is right, this is a huge decision.
>>
>>16933220

Originally I was going to say A because suzy homemaker sounds boring as shit, but B sounds more attractive and has traits you seem to like more than A. Not traits I like (which is something people giving relationship advice tend to forget), but that you like.

Go for B.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.