[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help with a resume. I'm 18 and in my last year of high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Heaney.jpg (6KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
Heaney.jpg
6KB, 277x182px
Need help with a resume. I'm 18 and in my last year of high school. What sort of things should I be looking at putting? And do I need a photo of myself or is that weird? I'm just looking for a part-time job, pretty much anywhere.
>>
>>16933106
>do I need a photo
No

Just put down extra-curriculars and any forms of leadership positions you had in them or in any clubs outside school. Only put a GPA if it's really worth noting (like 3.3 or above).
>>
>>16933106
>And do I need a photo of myself
Don't do that.

Don't overthink it. Literally answer the questions. Name, age, work history, references. It's not hard. The hardest part is finding non-family references at your age. It's okay that you don't have a work history yet, most employers won't care since you're 18. If you have questions, ask your parents to help you.
>>
>>16933117
Also, if you weren't into clubs at school, try to get some volunteer opportunities before a part-time job. They'll accept anyone and will give you good experience.
>>
Mamy say to hyperlink to a bio about your self with linkled.

Objective
Ethic wotk
Put the skills and experience first
Education
Certs
Dont put refrence
>>
>>16933106
Name
Address
Phone
Email

Education
Work Experience/Volunteer
Relevant information (certificates, certifications, whether you became an eagle scout, etc) just put anything that makes you look good.

Once you get more experience, you can remove volunteer experience and relevant information and tweak as you see fit.

Look online for resume templates, and make sure you save them in pdf and txt format, and keep a docx format to easily edit.
>>
If you have an aunt with a different last name, recruit her to be a reference and lie, saying she hired you to do some work around the house and you were fantastic, always on time, did everything as she asked, respectful young man.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.