[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends have been giving me shit lately I'm really lonely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 284x177px
My friends have been giving me shit lately
I'm really lonely I have nobody to hang out with
It's either join ts and get berated or sit in silence
I have nobody to actually talk to
I used to have someone to talk to every day but she's gone and i'm so lonely ever since
My advice question is, can I make friends online that aren't weird as fuck or something? I want another friend I can talk to every day, who talks to me, like an actual friend
I want someone I can play music for, and talk to, and just.. I don't know help
>>
I'll be your friend
>>
>>16933036
will you?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1EqkCWTou5A
this is me, it's nuvole bianche
>>
>>16933022
the internet is a sick place, go make friend irl
>>
Anon my heart goes out to you, I used to be the same way.
Heres the problem. You rely too much on one person. No one wants to hear about your problems constantly. Talk about funny things and never forget to ask them how they're feeling too.
You probably talk to this person way too much. Try to distance yourself from them. You should never always be the one who starts the conversation. They should reach out to you.
I know this is super hard. I've lost a lot of friends because I get oneitis really bad.
Things that help
>Journaling. Just getting your frustrations out in writing helps.
>If you want someone to listen vent online
Whatever you do- don't rely on one person too much, know your boundries
>>
>>16933166
I know what you mean, I should elaborate
I don't talk to them anymore, they left my life and I don't have anybody like that and I don't think I ever will again
She would start conversations and ask me how I am and I would do the same back and it was really good but I fucked up and it's over and I really do rely on one person too much like you describe but I'm out of people
>>
I gave up to people, I got used to be lonely now. It is not good, most of the time I feel uncomfortable around people.
>>
>>16933180
I don't want to be used to being lonely, I want to have another friend
>>
I sympathise with you. Perhaps you don't really have much in common with your friends or they don't understand you on the level that you expect them to understand you. If I were you, I would put myself out there a bit and do some things where you think you might meet some like-minded people and take it from there. You might be surprised how things change. A big change might be just around the corner for you anon. Good luck.
>>
>>16933022

I'm Santifico on steam. Feel free to shoot me a message, broski!
>>
Well, you're shit out of luck on 4chan. I don't they've ever solved the underlying issue to almost every problem on the board. The issue being on how to be more social and make friends.

All they've ever mustered is vague fortune cookie shit.
>>
>>16934586
>>16934569
>I would put myself out there a bit
Vague stuff like this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.