[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it harder to find a girlfriend online or offline? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1437193332126.png (292KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1437193332126.png
292KB, 800x800px
Is it harder to find a girlfriend online or offline? I've been doing online exclusively for about 3 years. I've had a bunch of dates and only 2 fairly short relationships.

I'm a little frustrated because I feel like I'm putting in way too much energy into finding a girl and I feel like it shouldn't take this much work (maybe I'm wrong).

I'm not in school right now. I'm planning to go to college in September. Is that the best way to meet girls?

It wouldn't bother me that much if I wasn't a virgin at almost 23- I'm pretty sexually frustrated. I posted my pic here before and nobody said I was ugly or anything.
>>
>>16932991
It depends on your situation OP. College is very easy place to meet girls. I had 2 girlfriends and slept with a few women during my time at college and I'm a fucking socially retarded loser. I've barely interacted with a woman since I graduated, got a job and moved back home.
>>
Both places have their struggles. In person, there are far fewer clues about what you're getting into. Joy (or terror) is in the discovery. Got a better sense of what they look like though, unless you meet them somewhere dark

Online SEEMS easier but you are essentially at the mercy of other people's efforts to market themselves. A lot of people lie or exaggerate, but most people are just not very good at advertising themselves. Online dating requires a little more work honestly, trying to figure out the true person behind the profile.
>>
You should spend your energy on the relationship, not on finding it. It´s the person you will be with you want to focus on, because once you have the relationship, that´s where you need to focus.
It´s hard online and offline, but offline you get a better chance of something real.
In general learn to talk to people, laugh with them, don´t be a jerk, don´t be egotistic or a downer or a killjoy have your own interests and be able to talk about them.
Don´t come onto girls with something only guys find funny or something they may find vulgar or off-putting, don´t push too hard, but don´t ignore them just to spark their interest.

And don´t be nervous, good relationships are hard to find.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.