[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask out my friend who told me they loved me on February.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1458352526272.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458352526272.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
How do I ask out my friend who told me they loved me on February. We haven't talked about the February event in person but in text he can be a smooth fuck. In person were good friends . How can I ask him out? Stories and tips are welcome!!
>>
>>16932946
write him a note, ask your bestest friend to pass it on to him.
>>
>>16932953
I dont
>>
>>16932946
Just ask him out!

It's not hard: "hey anon, you know what you told me in February? Yeah, i like you too. Let's go out!"

I mean the hard part of knowing if he likes you is over. He already told you. You just need to give him an answer.
>>
Talk about it with one of your really good friend. Ask them for advice. Ask them to push you and motivate you to take the first step. Set up a date. Have them stand behind your back. Have them remind you that you are a sexy animal. Then walk in there and tell that fucker how much you love him. You can do it. I believe in you.
>>
>>16932946
Shit, girl. He didn't just tell you "tee hee I'm interested in you" he told you he loved you. If that isn't making the first step I don't know what is.

Although we will need info on why you haven't talked since? Was it awkward? Did you not respond or reciprocate?

If this is the case HE may believe YOU aren't interested since you didn't speak up when he put himself out there.

It is time for you to put yourself out there, I can guarantee you aren't going to get shot down unless you COMPLETELY misinterpreted his statements which I doubt, as "I love you" is really explicit.

I'm assuming you are in high school because of how childish this story is, so just ask him out.

Walk up to him and kiss him on the cheek and smile.

Text him saying you want to hang out because you miss him and havent seen him in awhile then hint at how much fun it is to hang out with him.

Sit near him in class, hang out at his table, etc. Whatever kids do these days.

If you want the quickest results though just ask the guy out, I promise you he will say yes then you can both be giddy high school lovebirds together.
>>
>>16933968
>Set up a date. Have them stand behind your back. Have them remind you that you are a sexy animal.

Uhhh... do the set up a date part but I'd ignore the rest of this advice. Do not bring your friend or involve them on the date. That is so fucking weird, holy shit. I can imagine how taken aback I'd be if a girl wanted to meet up then her friend was standing there behind her the ENTIRE time not saying anything except things like "Remember: You're a sexy animal!"

Like... fucking what?

Bear in mind this person is probably younger, you really shouldn't be giving them such shitty advice. The idea is attract the dude, not make him think her and her friend are batshit crazy.
>>
>>16933973
I have a confession. The post was exaggerating.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.