[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How badly did I fuck up this date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Hindenburg_disaster,_1937.jpg (264KB, 1097x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Hindenburg_disaster,_1937.jpg
264KB, 1097x1300px
TL,DR: I spaghetti'd at the end of a promising date and now I'm getting ghosted

>February 2016
>28 y.o. white male 6'4" finance professional master race
>Match this girl on Tinder
>One of very few ones
>Think she's really attractive though obviously subjective
>My text game is on fire
>She always replies right away
>Suggest we meet
>She's actually in town to babysit her cousin and network for grad school
>Schedules don't work out
>Tell her she needs to grab a drink with me next time she's back
>She agrees and will be back in one month

I forget about her for a while and don't message her on Tinder

>Wednesday 3:16
>Notice she's back in town again
>"Let's grab a drink on Thursday after I get off work"
>Suggest a bar near where she's staying in town
>She's free for FOUR hours (no babysitting)

>Thursday, Day of Spaghetti
>Let her know I'm on my way from work
>She offers to let me park at her (aunt's) place
>I couldn't have planned this shit any better
>Buy condoms because it's going down

Here's where things got kind of dicey

>She's even better looking in person
>Greet her with a hug
>She wasn't really expecting it
>Maybe she's not the touchy-feely type
>We head over to this restaurant/bar
>Grab a table because I don't know if she's hungry
>She already ate
>We're sitting opposite of one another with drinks instead of side by side at the bar
>Try to reinforce my small talk game
>Things go well enough that she suggests we go for ice cream at place nearby
>Things going smoothly
>We're really connecting on so many issues
>Getting dark outside
>Realize we're going to head back to her place soon
>Not sure how to pull this off
>I can tell she's just as awkward as me
>Walk up to her place
>Spaghetti
>Hug her goodbye
>Didn't even attempt a kiss
>Didn't want to invite myself in because it's not technically her place
>Awkwardly get back in my car and leave

I get home about 25 minutes later and I'm feeling full of regret

1/2
>>
File: 1130ke.jpg (55KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1130ke.jpg
55KB, 500x437px
>>16932889
2/2

Here's how I make it worse:

>Wanted her to know I really like her despite the way things went down
>Text her to thank her for a nice night out
>Tell her that I wanted to kiss her but didn't because I didn't get the right signals
>Ask her if she was put off by the evening
>Wait anxiously for a response
>Her response mirrors my own
>Maybe it wasn't so bad

>Today
>Have lots of second thoughts about what I just did
>Damn it feels bad to be a creeper
>Wait until tonight to send her a text
>Casual "How was your day?" around 7 PM
>No instant response
>Go to the gym
>Having trouble focusing on my lifts because tfw no response

Guys it's been more than three hours since I sent that text. I can't believe she hasn't read it yet.

Did I just Mitsubishi Zero myself? What do I do now to save this?
>>
It's over. There's literally no way. Even if your text game is on point again she will just remember the shitty first encounter. Give it a shot, tho. There might be a way.
>>
>>16932893
What should I text her and how soon?

I got the impression that she was a very conservative girl. She never tried alcohol until she was 21 and her school didn't even permit sororities on campus.

I wasn't sure how to make a move without her taking it the wrong way
>>
>>16932889
Call me crazy but I don't see what the problem is. Relationships have thrived through far worse than sophomoric bouts of awkwardness, especially if there is a good deal of chemistry and compatibility established.

Consider the fact that the text you sent doesn't really command an instantaneous response and that maybe, just maybe, she's just anxious and not sure how to respond or is playing games a bit. .

If you don't hear from her within 24 hours I'd consider it lost. Despite what dating coaches and PUA's tell you, relationships occur in spite of less than perfect interactions. For now, do yourself a favor and stop beating yourself up over it.
>>
Sounds like you just overdid it man. Try being more patient/laid-back next time. Though that was probably hard to do since you two had a lot in common obviously. Also it sounds like you were expecting sex and if she was surprised by your hug I doubt she wanted to fuck on the first date.

>I've never been on a date
>>
You didn't ask her to your place?

What are you looking for in this relationship? If she's just visiting town maybe she doesn't see it going anywhere.
>>
>>16932944
>You didn't ask her to your place?
>tfw live at home while finding a new apartment

I just found one but it wasn't going to be in time for the date. Also, she doesn't really know her way around the city I live in.

She wants to live here or another city potentially if she gets into grad school. She hates her home town. I'm hoping she comes back.
>>
I kiss every girl I meet right off the bat. none of that hug shit. most girls love it, it's like what happens in all the romance books and movies they watch, so they think it's romantic or that i'm cultured or something.
it breaks the ice, like nothing else.
rarely, but it does happen once in a while, a girl might not be happy about being kissed
if so she has issues and lets them be known immediately, which saves me wasting any more time or money on her.

you had enough confidence to buy condoms, and then you hugged her like a creepy uncle at a wedding?

maybe this is salvageable but i doubt it.

girls like me who take charge. never ask her to pick the restaurant, but do ask her if she's hungry before you take her to a table.

>We're really connecting on so many issues
never talk Politics, Religion or Money on a date.
>>
>>16932955
Don't get too hung up on her after one date, especially if it's not clear she's going to come to town.
>>
when a girl says
>She's free for FOUR hours
It means she's not wearing panties because time is limited.
Keep searching, you aren't man enough for her.
>>
>>16932970
>I kiss every girl I meet right off the bat. none of that hug shit. most girls love it, it's like what happens in all the romance books and movies they watch, so they think it's romantic or that i'm cultured or something.
Kiss on the check or a peck on the lips?

Funny enough the topic of movies came up and she told me she doesn't like romantic comedies :S

>never talk Politics, Religion or Money on a date
I find talking about controversial issues early on can really break the ice and get them talking about their values so I know when to cut bait.

>>16932980
I'm not sure what her plans are. She has a bachelor's degree and no "real" job at the moment.

>>16932934
>If you don't hear from her within 24 hours I'd consider it lost.

She actually just texted me. Apparently she went to see some play in town. Must've had her phone off.

I'll play it cool for a little while and then text her back.

>>16933005
She dropped her cousin off for gymnastics and then had to pick her up again. That's all I meant by the time window.
>>
>>16933047
>she doesn't like romantic comedies.
the key word that you seem to have missed here, is comedies. romantic comedies are filed in the comedy section for a reason. they are anything but romantic.

>cheek or lips?
her choice on that one. full eye contact, 45 degree approach, she either turns her head in, or she turns the cheek. Most of the time it's involuntary. She doesn't really have time to process, it's her subconscious that answers for her. Maybe even to he own surprise.
>>
>>16933047
>She actually just texted me. Apparently she went to see some play in town. Must've had her phone off.

See? You freaked over nothing.

I'll be honest though I just went through the same thing of being anxious and waiting for a text back. It's incredibly silly but it happens. No shame in it, just don't let it consume the fuck out of you.
>>
>>16933174
>just don't let it consume the fuck out of you.

You have no idea. I know she's probably not most people's types, but she seems like the one. Most girls I talk to are shallow or unattractive. She is neither which is why I'm so damn insecure about all this.
>>
>>16933195
Hey man, glad you're excited but shit the day after a first date with a qt is like being on crack. So chill a bit. Good luck.
>>
>>16933212
Alright. I'll heed your advice.

Thanks for the pep talk, anons.
>>
she was excited about the date, looking forward to getting laid, and you let her down.
afterwards you sent her some annoying texts while she was trying to get off with her dildo which wasn't enough, so she went to a play with another guy and then went back to his place with him where she finally got lucky.
after the orgasm wore off, she checked her phone and found that you had sent her another message about your insecurities.
she neglected to mention that her date was on second base during the first act of the play, and they left early.
>>
>>16933282
lol
>>
>>16933282
You got me, anon.

>she neglected to mention that her date was on second base during the first act of the play, and they left early.
KEK
>>
>>16932970
>kiss a girl you meet right off the bat
This has to be b8, I don't know any girl who would be okay with that.
>>
File: colonel sanders.jpg (143KB, 599x825px) Image search: [Google]
colonel sanders.jpg
143KB, 599x825px
>>16933322
>>
>>16933337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNX43W-I8RE
>>
>>16933359
Bruv you think I'm a yuropoor?
>>
>>16933047
I think you're doing fine.
>>
>>16932891
>>Tell her that I wanted to kiss her but didn't because I didn't get the right signals
>>Ask her if she was put off by the evening

You blew it, Casanova
>>
>>16932970
>if so she has issues

Or, you know, you're just two people who aren't compatible with each other.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.