[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having a lot of trouble getting over the girl on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

I'm having a lot of trouble getting over the girl on the right.

Posted this thread before but this time I want to make clear I'm not pure robot, but probably more robot than most currently using this board.

I want to ask if anyone has been in love more than once and how did they compare?
She was my only girlfriend and we dared for 2 to 3 years. The last year was bad enough that she refuses to say we were still together. She slept with three guys that year and had camsex with a few ppl from soc.

So she called me drunk a few weeks ago and we had another long talk after that.

I find her really attractive now and I think I'm in love with her again.

The problem is I'm a neet drug addict who is just now getting his life back together. She's also been dating this guy 15 years older than her. She says she's happy but told me she saw him write to his ex that he missed her sex. That and reconnecting with me makes me think there is a chance.

I don't know how to handle this. Is this obsession or did I fuck up my chance with the one?
>>
>>16932857
her right or your right or my right ?
>>
>>16932921

Uploaded wrong pic
>>
I've only been crazy-in-love twice in my life, and the second time was way more intense than the first.

Forget about her. Focus on getting your life back together.
>>
File: 272727g.jpg (94KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
272727g.jpg
94KB, 612x612px
>>16932928
>>
>>16932930

That's good to hear, how old were you the second time?
>>
>>16932937
11. He was my teacher.
>>
>>16932949

2hot4me
>>
>>16932857
Hey anon I feel you, today my girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me. It was the perfect high school sweetheart relationship that could have lasted a lifetime and I was so happy about that. But she wants to be single for a while and explore herself and feels bad being in a relationship when she's not 100% there. She was my best friend and lover and I've never been more in love with somebody on a psychological level she was perfect for me and vice versa. I don't know how I'm going to get over her I only have 2 real friends now but most of my life for the past 2 years was about her. As advice goes think that you should think about getting your life back together because if you go back to her it will put you on a bigger emotional roller coaster that you might not want to be on.I know you wanted somebody that was in love more than once but I figured letting you know you aren't alone might help a little.
>>
>>16933360

Thanks a lot man.

Sorry dude that sucks
>>
>>16933360
>today my girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me
I've seen this line everyday on /adv/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.