[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do if I had too much coffee? I had 4 cups of strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1456991713680.jpg (26KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1456991713680.jpg
26KB, 447x447px
What to do if I had too much coffee?

I had 4 cups of strong coffee this morning in a 2 hour period because I had a hangover from last night.

I'm nauseous, dizzy, tired, but can't sleep. In a daze. Gagging often. My stomach is bloated to full capacity. Migraines. Hot and clammy. Feeling a little faint.

Just generally miserable. I ate some kinda carb heavy food in hopes that having a full stomach would calm me down..

I still feel terrible. What more do I do?
>>
>>16932301
four cups shouldn't do that to you. Maybe you ate something wrong?
>>
Drink water. Drink some chamomile tea or take some zzquil or something
>>
Caffeine makes hangovers worse. Take some aspirin, call out sick if you work today and learn a lesson from this.
>>
>>16932307
I'm pretty sure it was the combination of drinking last night with the coffee this morning. I was drinking until 2 am. Had to wake up at 6 to get to work. Drank 4 cups from 6 am to 9 am.

I've never done this before. I don't drink much and I usually have 1-2 cups of coffee in the morning that are weaker.

So I am kinda running on empty, hungover, and loaded with caffeine.

>>16932308
I honestly just want to sleep, i feel so fucked up and twitchy.
>>
>>16932316
Yea, I already worked. I'm just trying to relax right now and feel terrible.
>>
>>16932317
Eat or drink something to calm your stomach, something to kill the acid too, base pills if you have any?
>>
Might be food poisoning, shit sucks. Drink plenty of water to speed up digestion, and by plenty I mean,at least 4 liters a day. Avoid heavy stuff, gradually eat some rice the next day, a banana and water again. Should be ok in 2 days
>>
Niacin will clean the caffeine out of your blood quicker

Take 2
>>
File: ihop2.png (1024KB, 1436x781px) Image search: [Google]
ihop2.png
1024KB, 1436x781px
>>16932301
Drink some milk and come watch this live stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqANd2aw8Mc
>>
>>16932328
I've been pretty constipated for a few days already. I have those fast acting laxatives. I am tempted to take them, but I know that could possibly make me feel worse. But is that a good idea if I already feel like this?

I'm kinda trying to not throw up either. But now I'm fairly tempted to just to get all this shit out of my stomach.
>>
make yourself throw up and go to the hospital
caffeine is toxic

small doses of the poison kick in adrenaline, but large doses can be fatal.

also note that caffeine causes cancer.
it's not carcinogenic by itself, but caffeine enables cancer. human cells ordinarily self destruct if they are damaged or mutated, but caffeine turns off the self destruct mechanism allowing the mutated cells to grow.

avoid caffeine
>>
>>16932335
Like I said, drink plenty of water. The less chemical bullshit you add to your body the better. Even if it isn't food poisoning it will help to clean your body faster.
>>
>>16932356
Okay, I will try water. I'm just so bloated it feels like nothing can fit down my throat.
>>
>>16932363
That's good. Force as much as you can until you throw up. If you really don't want to throw up, just drink small portions instead.
>>
>>16932372
Yea, I think throwing up is the best thing to do at the moment. I'm still dry heaving though. I'm just gonna drink water until I spew.
>>
>>16932338
Either mormon or moron.
>>
The worst thing you can do for a hangover is drink that much coffee. Coffee dehydrates and that will make you feel even worse since the hangover is mainly from dehydration.

That being said, this shit isn't from 4 cups of coffee dude. I drink 10+ a day since i work in a coffee shop and never had that shit happen to me. Sure I got arrythmia from it but that's a different story.
>>
>>16932439
I'm feeling much better after downing some water.

I threw up a bit too. I had this acid reflux feeling, but it's soothing now.

I rarely drink, therefore I rarely get hungover. I just felt tired this morning and did what I always do, drink a bunch of coffee.

But I will not do this in the future.
>>
File: Cancer_Research_2375.png (453KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
Cancer_Research_2375.png
453KB, 1000x753px
>>16932338
>>
>>16932301
Wrap yourself in a blanket and take a nap. You should sweat out some toxins and feel better when you wake.
>>
don't nap on speed exercise and sweat it out of you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.