[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: ..jpg (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
58KB, 1024x768px
We don't know eachother at all, and I went up to her and asked her out. I told her I've seen her around alot and i asked if she'd like to do something sometime. When she said she has a boyfriend I said ahh bummer alright, and that was that. I haven't talked with her for a month and a half and I feel like I should, but it's not like we're ignoring eachother.
>>
>>16932240
I like that picture

When I met him, I had a boyfriend..
We broke up
Long time ago that was!
No cheating
like, he's been my boyfriend ever since X
>>
tell her youre in love and youve got to have her. overwhelm her, grab her and kiss those sulchy lips. slap her ass. hold her hand. make love to her. bring her cookies by surprise at her place of work you dont know where she works but follow her. take pictures of her. make her smile. make her laugh. tickle her. touch her. make her feel loved

this is what a woman wants.
>>
I'm in highschool and I don't know what to do. Should I talk to her?
>>
>>16932240
REALITY CHECK - There is nothing there.

You asked her out. She said no. The entire adventure ended then. There is no ongoing relationship between you. There is nothing to keep alive. She isn't ignoring you - she has forgotten you exist. It's time for you to do the same.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.