[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out my "best friend" is actually a muslim.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: turbanbomb1.gif (41KB, 331x399px) Image search: [Google]
turbanbomb1.gif
41KB, 331x399px
I just found out my "best friend" is actually a muslim. What should I do?
>>
>>16931965
keep an eye on him/her for us. report any suspicious behavior.
>>
>>16931965
You must be dumb af for not knowing such an important aspect of your "best friend's" life.
What are your views on religion anyway?
>>
>>16931965
Kill him.
>>
>>16931965
>Not knowing something like that about your best friend

Anyway I hope you're just joking around and you aren't seriously worried.
>>
>>16931975
Well I'm an Atheist. The other religions I'm kind of meh towards but muslims are definitely the worst. I can't believe millions of people follow a religion about killing non-believers and raping 9 year old girls.
>>
>>16931988
I am worried. He has been so secretive about it and I only just found out when he said it by accident.
>>
>>16931988
Black or white. Straight or gay. Christian, hindu, or busdhist. We can all coexist, except with muslims
>>
Run before he kills you in the name of Allah
>>
>>16931989
>muslims are definitely the worst

We all know that Catholicism is the worst. No contest.
>>
>>16931965
Baptize him in bacon.
>>
>>16931965
Offer to take him shopping for some vests. This way when he's fashioning his suicide vest he can at least look stylish before he blows himself and everyone around him up!
>>
File: no.jpg (72KB, 508x378px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
72KB, 508x378px
>>16932110
>>
>>16931965
>Bait

Seen this one before.
>>
>>16932157
spotted the bible thumper
>>
>>16932204
>spotted the guy who sticks up for muslims
>then gets raped and killed by them
>cause you know, tolerance

Just cause some priests raped a couple hundred boys doesn't put them on the level of Muslims who have raped AND killed hundreds of thousands of men, women, and children. Muslims make Catholics looks like... choir boys.
>>
>>16932204
Mate, when even the buddhists cant stand you, you know you fucked up. Every relgiom and race that is not islam, can not get along with islam. Chinese hate them. Japs hate them. Buddhists hate them. Christians and jews hate them. They are just a violent and intolerable people.
>>
>>16932262
>race
>islam

4chan is getting dumber and dumber by the year
>>
File: 1447501677333.jpg (162KB, 700x430px) Image search: [Google]
1447501677333.jpg
162KB, 700x430px
>>16931965
>>
>>16932275
Err... isn't Israel inside ground zero?
>>
>>16932273

They're mostly sandniggers, with a small percentage of misanthropic ginger-haired sexual failures.
>>
>>16932273
Do you have poor reading comprehension? He is not saying islam is a race, but that every race hates them.
>>
Send him that picture and see if he still is after (y)
>>
>>16932110
good lord you're retarded. we all know that islam is the the worst.
>>
>>16931965
Nothing. There's nothing wrong with your friend. Ignore the trolls in this thread

If you were the adventurous sort you could even ask your friend about what he believes in. Actually get to know them instead of being suspicious all of a sudden
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.