[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend is mad at me for I treated his GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: wowweeeee.jpg (1017KB, 1249x3025px) Image search: [Google]
wowweeeee.jpg
1017KB, 1249x3025px
My bestfriend got a girlfriend a couple months ago.
>He's an sjw tumblr dude but we've known each other for years

She's your typical shallow person. Really touchy, loud, sexual, and attention whore. I'm pretty sure she made up a rape story about her and her dad just to get some sympathy points which is alright by him since he's kind of the same way. Turns out that me and her are studying the same thing so we spend a lot of time together. Eventually, he delegates the position of emotional crutch to me because he' s edgy and hates dealing with shallow relationship crap that comes with having a girlfriend. Also, he knows i'm goodwilled.
Eventually, I find out I'm pretty much her only "real" friend. However, cause she's so shallow, her entire identity is being my bestfriend's girlfriend so literally all she talks about is having sex with my bestfriend.

I'm essentially getting cucked by my bestfriend.
>I'm doing all the work while he's reaping all the benefits which I, in turn, have to hear about.
Which is fine, in a sense, because even despite all his and her fake psychological bullshit, I really care for my friend (like a brother).

Few months later, she thinks our friendship is super deep except I'm getting more annoyed with her. I go by a weekly 3 strike rule. You piss me off 3 times in a week, we're done and I'm usually really laid back so it rarely ever registers. She broke it and I completely seized contact with her.

My friend is super pissed of at me, calling me insensitive, cowardly, and attacking my "deep-rooted fucked-up psychology"; kicking me below my metaphorical belt.
But
>literally 86 pictures in a folder of our FB msgs (not including skype, texts, phonecalls) alone that show what a shallow bitch she is
If i did, it might ruin their relationship but this bitch is kind of fucking up me and my bestfriend's relationship. Also, I'm pissed at my friend for taking her side despite knowing I'm good-willed.
What should I do, /adv/?
>>
>>16931941
Unleash the folder!
>>
>>16931941

>I don't know how to speak up for myself when I'm upset or annoyed
>I put on a smile and let them think everything's fine while I quietly build up my resentment
>I just completely cut off contact without any kind of acknowledgment at all, because I'm a fucking pussy and I fear nothing more than direct confrontation
>Even though we share classes and she's dating my best friend, I act like this is a completely normal thing to do when someone does something vaguely annoying

You know, you could've just said "I don't really like hearing about my buddy's sex life"
>>
>>16931941
You need better friends OP.
>>
>>16931950
Here's one
>literally refers to me as her "gay bffl"
>no idea where the term even came from
>explicitly says "cue" when i don't ask her or talk about her sexlife

>>16931956
I've said it before, how it makes me uncomfortable. The issue is she doesn't understand or she's forgotten. She really has no other hobbies other than fucking the boyfriend. Literally 0 hobbies or interests. It's hard to fathom such a thing but literally ZERO. She has nothing else to say.

I am avoiding confrontation because it doesn't bother me at all that me and her aren't friends. It bothers me that my friend is pissed off at me. The only confrontation I can give her would only make her feel worse about herself
>>
File: dankshit.png (7KB, 634x292px) Image search: [Google]
dankshit.png
7KB, 634x292px
>>16931950
shit sorry anon. Forgot to attach.

>>16931970
No kidding but I'm not too keen on meeting new people and me and this guy have been friends for years.
>>
>>16931941
Fuck her, take pictures, show your friend then laugh as you cuck the shit out of them.
>>
>>16932010

Are you actually gay, or is she just that awful?
>>
>>16932063
Not even close to gay. Completely hetero. She's heard about my ex-gfs before from my friend as well as me.
>>
>>16932003
You can only blame yourself for being a doormat.
>>
>>16932041
This OP tell her its not cheating cuz you're gay. Tell her you're teaching her sex moves to use on her bf.
>>
>>16932076
Moar pics
>>
File: dankshit2.png (4KB, 393x125px) Image search: [Google]
dankshit2.png
4KB, 393x125px
>>16932123
Well that is the case. But i do need a solution. do you have advice?

>>16932162
here you go
>>
>>16932181
She sounds really annoying. Honestly, I don't blame you for wanting to cut her off. Just tell your friend you're having a hard time getting along with her, to justify not wanting to talk to her anymore.
>>
>>16931941
Tell her:
>listen, i haven't singed up for listening to you talking about fucking my friend, please keep some things and details to yourself, i have my own things to deal with

Tell him:
>your girl, your responsibility. i can be her friend, but i find her kinda annoying, and you have to pick up some of the work (throw in a random "playful" insult that you're used to, if you have one).
>>
I think you handled it like shit.

Yeah, she is absolutely annoying, but you should let her know she's bothering you.

>too much information!!

>geez, i didnt need to know that

>dont say stuff like that, im still single

By nodding quietly you pretty much gave her the thumbs up to annoy your ass
>>
I've had a similar situation(s) with my best friend's girlfriend(s). Pretty much he's an emotional retard, an I'm a nice guy who gets along with people, so I end up being their friends. And at some point I become an emotional outlet about him when he fucks up.

This last one in particular, they recently broke up (she dumped him because he became too much of a fuck up) but she still thinks of me as one of her only close friends.

Even so, i've ALWAYS ALWAYS been adamant that, your business is yours, my business is mine, and his business is his. I will keep your confidences, but don't put me in a place to pick between, and keep your private lives private. If you want to be my friend, respect at least that much. And I've made that clear to each and every single girlfriend of his that I've been friends with.

You sound like a doormat, and you letting shit get to this point with her is your own damn fault.

/rant over

So what to do?

Tell him to fuck off.

It not his place to get pissed off at anything that goes on between you two, because that's not his place, and it was shitty of him to put you in that position in the first place.

You may be his friend, but she's his girl friend not yours, and your tired of doing his job and being her emotional tampon.
Now stop being a bitch who can't fight his own fights OP.
>>
File: dankshit3.png (29KB, 375x247px) Image search: [Google]
dankshit3.png
29KB, 375x247px
>>16932218
Will do, anon. You're 100% on point. Unfortunately, he's completely in denial of me being her emotional crutch or have been for 6 months despite he himself saying it a long time ago and obviously, my autistic folder. So that's another obstacle I need to overcome.

>>16932215
I've said it before, how it makes me uncomfortable. The issue is she doesn't understand or she's forgotten. She really has no other hobbies other than fucking the boyfriend. Literally 0 hobbies or interests. She has nothing else to say so it always comes back to this since I'm the only friend she has or talks to on a daily basis. So I just gave up. It wasn't getting through to her.
>>
Sounds like you should just drop some truth bombs OP.

Your friend is siding with the vagina (why wouldn't he?) That's just how things go. You need to call her out for never talking about anything but her sex life. Tell her it's annoying and unnecessary and that you're fine with being friends but there's a line that needs to be drawn.

If she doesn't like it, fuck her. Metaphorically.
>>
>>16932063
Just curious, why would it be awful? I mean, it doesn't feel good to hear it and it's doing wonders to my self esteem but I can't seem to articulate it.
>>
>>16932257
I doubt she's forgotten, more like what you said that she has nothing else to talk about. However, you should just be honest with her and tell her you don't give a shit, and don't have an interest in hearing about her sex life. Be firm.
>>
>>16932298

Not because there's anything "awful" about gayness, but because she's saying it to emasculate you, intentionally or not. She's treating you like you're "one of the girls," yapping in your ear, going into detail about her sex life, etc

I don't know why, I wouldn't take it personally, it sounds more like she's kind of just socially retarded. But yeah, I don't think any guy would enjoy being put in that position. Can't blame you for getting fed up
>>
>>16931941
No matter how long you've been friends, shitting on another's girlfriend is crossing enemy lines.

You could probably send this guy a photo of her sucking three guys dicks at once and timestamped to last night, and he'd get mad at you, not her.

So unleashing the folder of her being a psychotic bitch will only strain your friendship further.

I know this from experience as being the best friend of a girl who dated a total douche. And also from the girlfriend side as well. My boyfriend, if anyone were to say shit about me to him, he'd just cut them out. He's done it before when his friend was being a dickbag accusing me of psycho bullshit and he will do it again. Because once you're in a relationship, girlfriend is number one. Even if you were wrong about it later, it doesn't matter. gf/bf is social priority if anyone is attacking them.

My suggestion really is to just move on from this friendship. You were in the wrong for kinda "leading on" this girl with friendship when you were secretly annoyed by their relationship. He's also in the wrong for not listening to you as a friend.

Granted, if my friends rambled on about my boyfriend in bad ways, I'd be annoyed too. I can see both your points, but you literally don't have the status to infringe upon their relationship. No matter how terrible it seems to be.
>>
File: dankshit4.png (2KB, 320x67px) Image search: [Google]
dankshit4.png
2KB, 320x67px
>>16932412
From both avenues, it seems like me and my friend's relationship is un-salvageable or I should move away from it. So wouldn't seeking my gratification (by exposing, so to speak) be, for me at least, most pleasurable? Obviously, it'd mean I'm a total complete piece of shit.

I mean, take a look at this from my perspective. The reason I took it on was because my friend has a knack for not being able to cope with stress efficiently. Without a single thank you, he's completely turned on me and calling me out on bullshit despite having his best intentions this entire time. Don't I deserve a word or a chance at least to explain? I'm absolutely sure their relationship would never have lasted this long without me.
>They broke up one time for a brief period (like a day and a half)
>fucking retarded dramatic bullshit
>obviously, she's spam calling me all throughout the weekend
>tried my best to calm her and assured her that they'll be able to reconcile this, at least, as human beings
>spent the whole weekend just talking on the phone with her
>gets back together and then sends me 5 txts about how he ate her ass for the first time as makeup sex
>pic related
I know it's wrong, immoral, mean-spirited, an absolute dick move. But don't I deserve some self-gratification?
>>
>>16932412
Fuck all this and release the folder OP. Its bros before hoes and this chick doesn't understand because she has a cuck bf. If your friend can't understand that you're watching out for him and girls come and go, then thats his problem and he will be mad at you for a short time but come crawling back when he realizes what a loser he his dating.
>>
>>16932478
>I'm absolutely sure their relationship would never have lasted this long without me

As the anon who's always friend with his best friend's gf's. That's interfering TOO much.

You may have good intentions, but you're not his caretaker.

>Without a single thank you, he's completely turned on me and calling me out on bullshit despite having his best intentions this entire time. Don't I deserve a word or a chance at least to explain?
>I know it's wrong, immoral, mean-spirited, an absolute dick move. But don't I deserve some self-gratification?

That's also the wrong thing to think. You do shit for your own sake, not for him; ergo, you should expect noting in return, and you never get bitter when shit like this goes down.

Grow up. He's being a dick and a shitty friend,, but like I said before, you put yourself there with your own actions.
>>
>>16932478
>he ate my ass for the first time
So does he know she's talking to you about this crap? I'd be fairly angry if I found out my gf was trying to pull that shit
>>
>>16932478
>>16932257
>>16932181
>>16932010

She sounds annoying like fuck, just send it to your friend, If he gets pissed at you it's his loss.
>>
File: dankshit5.png (4KB, 365x103px) Image search: [Google]
dankshit5.png
4KB, 365x103px
>>16932610
No he doesn't. When I tell him it gets on my nerves about how she only talks about that kind of shit, he immediately calls me out for lying or over-exaggerating.

>>16932630
well, I don't exactly have a lot of friends which is why I'm still considering my options before pulling the trigger or if I'm going to pull the trigger.

>>16932518
You make a lot of good points but really, I don't expect anything in return. I don't expect him to suck my dick or even a thank you. I just didn't think he would be so distrustful of me and combative which is why I'm butthurt.

Last one I'm going to be posting. I hope some of you find it as novel as I do.
>picrelated
>>
>>16932781
>he immediately calls me out for lying or over-exaggerating.
what a great friend you have, OP
>>
Jesus Christ OP these are hard to read. How have you put up with this shit for so long? I would hate constantly having the image of my friend fucking constantly drilled into my head like that.
>>
>>16932181
what the fuck who send this kind of shit to their friend ?
>>
what a fucking creep, she's using you as a emotional sponge and you have every right to ignore that strange girl
>>
No friends is better than shit friends 100% of the time.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.