[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: E60T[1].jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
E60T[1].jpg
65KB, 600x450px
I've never cut before, can anyone give me tips on where/how to cut myself without doing serious damage or dying?
>>
>>16931882
Try ice cubes and see if that does it for you.
>>
>>16931882
use a sharp knife or ideally a razor blade, make sure you cut in areas that will be hidden by clothes

dont cut patterns, just do lines
>>
>>16931882
Easy, just don't. Find a different release, work out, jerk off, do something else. Cutting yourself isn't as great as it seems.
>>
>>16931882

Sounds like a great idea

Don't you ever see posts from people who get over this dumb shit, and they're ashamed of the scars for the rest of their lives? Seriously, if you wanna self-destruct, you're better off finding yourself a drug addiction
>>
>>16931882
You really should only be cutting after a good successful bulk
First off go to >>/fit/
Read the sticky make sure to learn about calorie counting and macros.
To really need to be hitting those macros to keep the muscle you have built up.
You should be eating your TDEE - 500 cals and looking at about 1.8g of protein per 1kg of lean mass.
It's really just as simply as eating better.

Good luck brah, I hope you make it.
>>
I wanna know
How does a person PREMEDITATE THIS SHIT
DOING IT ON IMPULSE IS ONE THING
CHRIST
>>
>>16931882

Come join us in this live stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqANd2aw8Mc
>>
>>16931882
>I've never been a faggot before, can anyone give me tips on where/how to be a faggot without doing serious damage or dying?
ftfy
>>
>>16931882
clean sharp object, dont go deep, just enough to scratch the surface (red beads), upper arm light and quick, horizontal

alternatively, dont do it.
rubber bands work, stretch and snap. ice cubes. fire.

>>16931920
not true at all. heroin stays with you longer than the scars do. once you're addicted, it's hell forever.
>>
>>16932343
how does someone premeditate buying cigarettes? it's like any other vice.
>>
>>16931882
dont do it please, i did it when i was younger and regret it very much.
>>
>>16931882
Cut deep aim for the tendons.
Feel the pain that you deserve.
>>
>>16931882
We really doin this?
Ahh fuck it do it post pics lets see the crimson flow.
>>
>>16933515
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpGEeneO-t0
>>
File: fry.png (197KB, 480x296px) Image search: [Google]
fry.png
197KB, 480x296px
>>16933511
>>16933515
>>16933527
EDGY!!!
>>
I know you're just going to do it anyway, so you may as well be safe about it.

>Safest places to cut:
-on the outside of the upper arm
-shoulder
-on the outside/'the top' of the forearm
-on the outside of your thighs
-and on the back of your calves
Basically most places where the skin on your body is thickest.

>Mnimising the risk of infection:
Use a clean, sharp blade, either knife or razor blade.
Disinfect/sterilise before and after use (keeping the blade in boiling water for a while is a good and easy way).
Use clean tissues/towel/even clean toilet paper, and apply pressure to the area to stop the blood flow. You can also elevate the affected area above heart level (while still applying pressure) to help slow the blood flow. It should completely stop after 15 minutes, and if not then you need to seek medical attention asap.
Always wash the cuts with warm water once the blood flow has stopped.
>>
>>16933958
Cont.

>Treating and dressing the cuts:
Apply disinfectant cream and/or antibiotic cream/ointment. You can pick these up at any chemist and most supermarkets. You can also use tea tree oil (it'll sting like a motherfucker though) or pawpaw ointment.
If you're in Australia, a good over-the-counter healing gel for mild cuts is Solosite.
If you want something stronger, Bactroban 2% is a really good prescription ointment; the active ingredient is the antibiotic medicine Mupirocin 2%. You usually apply this 2-3 times a day, for up to 10 days (don't use it consecutively for longer than 10 days), but you'll need to see a doctor to get a prescription for it.
Once the cuts have been cleaned and treated, dress them properly using dressings, gauze, plasters/bandaids, and butterfly strips if the cut is wide/deep and needs to be closed to heal.
Always bandage the area after dressing to keep the dressings in place and to ensure the area stays clean.
Change dressings daily and apply ointments every time, also apply when needed.

For pain relief use painkillers such as paracetamol or ibuprofen.

You should also Google how to make a good first aid kit if you don't already have one, and you should definitely look into first aid for cuts anyway, because I'm sure there's a lot I missed.
>>
>>16933960
>>16933958

Such high maintenance. I'd rather just shoot heroin into my balls.
>>
>>16933984
If you want to cut and not kill yourself, not get infections, not hit any arteries or veins, or not severely damage yourself, then high maintenance is needed.

You'd be surprised how deterring it is when people figure out that you actually need to look after the cuts and be smart about it. I've met quite a few people who have chosen not to cut or have stopped cutting because the maintenance is too high for them to keep up with.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.