[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way I can blush easier? I want to be a cute little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1457924114478.jpg (481KB, 898x537px) Image search: [Google]
1457924114478.jpg
481KB, 898x537px
Is there a way I can blush easier?
I want to be a cute little embarrassed shota for my girlfriend, I want to blush more.
>>
Well, start with taking everything extremely personal. Today i blushed HARD because a teacher told one of the guys in the class i work with that some of the little girls a few classes below are crushing on him. In front of everybody... I was so embarassed for the teacher and the guy that i went red like a tomato. And then i was so embarassed that i was embarassed by this that i couldn't stop blushin. Fml
>>
>>16931851
I blush non stop literally my face is red and hot the second I have any type of interaction so no I can't justify this thread fuck you
>>
;)
>>
Can't even get replies on an Indonesian basket weaving board...
>>
>>16931851
Honestly, though, you shouldn't try to change/alter your personality to suit your girlfriend's preferences. She likes you the way you are or else he wouldn't be dating you. Plus you'll just be putting on an act they'll you'll have to put on constantly whenever you're around her, it'll be exhausting
But I assume you don't want to hear these things.
How shy are you in general? Do you get embarrassed easily?
How light is your skin? If can manage to make yourself blush (by thinking of embarrassing things you have done) will it even show?
If you can't make yourself blush there are other things you can do to be more shota-like
OPTIONAL: Speak softly, and keep your eyes downcast. Always speak politely, say sorry for the simplest things.
Other things you can do that show embarrassment:
>Looking away - either to the side or down. Just avoid eye contact.
>Covering your face with your hands or looking away
>Pulling at your collar or shoving your hands in your pockets
>stuttering or fidgeting
>nervously laugh
>>
>>16931851
kill yourself
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.