[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, my dudes I'm really creeped out about the relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: freud.png (223KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
freud.png
223KB, 640x480px
Hello, my dudes
I'm really creeped out about the relationship between my boyfriend and his mother. I get men are really devoted to their mothers and shit, but I just find some of the things he's told me rather disturbing. [I had posted here a few months ago] How he used to sleep in the same bed as her until he was about 14 and cried whenever she was late to pick him up at school until around he reached middle school.He's also really affectionate towards her.
Last night he had a dream that I turned into his mother and that freaked me the fuck out. I like her and I want to have a nice relationship with her, but it's really hard to actually see her as a person I can get along with, due to the circumstances.
Any advice?
>>
>>16931406
your boyfriend seems pretty normal. Dreams are weird. Freud was a quack and psychology is a pseudoscience.

You're jealous of the relationship a man has with his mother? It's his mother for christ's sake.
>>
Fuck, I would get super annoyed when my parents picked me up late from school, also. Especially in a time pre cell phones, you just sit there feeling like a fucking chump.

Sleeping in bed with your parents until you're in high school is weird, though, but he stopped that.

Dreams mean nothing, I had a dream, last week, about making out with the grown up version of a girl in my second grade class. I don't give a shit about her and haven't thought about her ever. Where did my brain get that? Who the fuck knows.

Calm down, stop being a judgmental cunt, and have a normal relationship with your boyfriend and his mother and everything will be fine.
>>
>>16931475
He only stopped because she got married and her new husband found that really weird. After that, my boyfriend has really hated his step father. The step dad is really nice, but my bf feels like he took his mom away from him, He's 19, I think he's too old to be thinking that stuff. I don't know, man. I'm not being judgmental, I just feel like he has repressed issues.
>>
>>16931573
He likely does have issues.

Then again, find me someone who doesn't have issues, and I'll find you a unicorn.
>>
It sounds like you might be the one with parent issues if you think that a man who cares for his mom is so bad.

Every good boyfriend I had loved his momma. All the shit abusive guys I dated had issues with their mom.
>>
>>16931613
Great advice. Thanks
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.