[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm poor and have no skills and want to move to a major

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (204KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 900x675px
I'm poor and have no skills and want to move to a major city. How can I find apartments in the ghetto and will they rent to someone who is white?
>>
>>16931326
Dude, you'd be better off going on craigslist and finding some other white person who would let you co-op on rent or sublet a single room to you. Sure they'll rent to you in the ghetto, but it's the ghetto for a reason.
>>
>>16931329
I'm not even rich enough for that I need roommates and to be in the ghetto
>>
I had a friend who lived in a ghetto public housing building. He was white and had two roommates. I guess you just have to find where you can apply for that.
>>
>>16931463
Was he born there?
>>
>>16931510
He wasn't born in the ghetto. He left his family when he was 15 and somehow ended up there.
>>
>>16931526
I mean in that city
>>
>>16931556
I'm not sure. Just apply to public housing and see what happens.
>>
>>16931326

by applying. they trust whities to pay rent, not blackies.
>>
You could be my slave..
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.