[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my first love broke up with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: Maze_war.jpg (24KB, 330x482px) Image search: [Google]
Maze_war.jpg
24KB, 330x482px
Hey /adv/. My first girlfriend just broke up with me a few days ago, saying that she found someone new and that she feels more comfortable and happy with him

Thing is she sometimes hints that she would still like to come back. She asks that if things don't work out with him if she could still come back to me.

The reasons why she likes him seem extremely shallow to me for some reason, but some of them are undeniably true, like she feels more comfortable in general with him than with me

Last night we talked a little bit and came to the conclusion that if things don't work out I'll still wait for her. I'm such a fucking cuck but I still love her and I loved being with her. She said she didn't want to end things with him because they only started having feelings for each other for 2 weeks now and she doesn't want to give up on him yet... But we've been together for a year.

Should I message her again today saying how much she meant to me, even though she's so adamant on staying with him? Maybe I still have a chance? Or should I just give up and move on. I feel like I should get this off my chest.
>>
Are you serious? How do expect her to ever respect you if you clearly don't respect yourself?
>>
>>16931198
Tell her to fuck off
>>
>>16931217
^^
>>
>>16931214
I don't know, that's a good question. Should I tell her that? Tell her that I won't stay for her because I respect myself?
>>
>>16931198

hey anon if you are so weak minded why dont you give me 100$ and I will tell you how to win your gf back.
>>
>>16931233
I forgot to add, that she said that if I end up hating her forever and things don't work out, "oh well"

I've been losing sleep, stressing so fucking much that I've been getting headaches, too depressed to do anything, and she just feels "oh well" about it

I told her how I felt

She said "I feel like you're so upset that it night jinx our relationship and he might text me saying it wont work out"

I literally can't think of a more horrible thing to say from the right person. I thought about her saying that all night and I literally couldn't sleep.
>>
>>16931234
How about you tell me first and I'll give you $100 only if it works
>>
>>16931241
>I forgot to add, that she said that if I end up hating her forever and things don't work out, "oh well"
That means she doesn't really care and is just using you as backup stability.

What you need to understand is if she's willing to throw away a year long relationship for some dude she's known for two weeks she is bad business. Why the fuck would you stay with anyone who broke up with you for new dick just like that.
>>
Bump, I kind of realize it'd be stupid to talk to her.... But I want a reason to
>>
>>16931257
I don't know.... I just feel like I like her too much and I want to be an option for her always

I should just give up then, on her. Being a backup like that is kind of ridiculous
>>
Tell her new boyfriend what kind of bitch she is then immediately cut contact from her. You'll be happier in the long run without her learn to respect yourself.
>>
>>16931263
Join a youth league or start building gundams or some shit. You sound like you make bad decisions when you have time to yourself.
>>
>>16931282
I do make a lot of bad decisions actually. I do have a hobby but my entire life I've been pretty secluded.
>>
File: 1455469262149.jpg (26KB, 312x306px) Image search: [Google]
1455469262149.jpg
26KB, 312x306px
>>16931198
Don't be a fallback option, tell her it's him or you, no exceptions, if she doesn't choose you, she was never worth keeping anyway, hope this helps
>>
>>16931304
Yeah. She says she cant keep both of us of course so she made her decision, which was him. I just messaged her telling her that I refuse to be a fallback option and that I won't stay for her. I also told her how much I meant to her, and how she obviously threw it all away.

I fucking hate being lonely.
>>
>>16931312
I know how you feel, I've been in that boat before, but always keep in mind that someone else out there is waiting to find someone like you, it's just a matter of finding them. Good luck OP, and God bless
>>
>>16931198
dont worry OP
the next one will be better
>>
I just took everything she gave me, all her notecards saying how much she loved me and shit, took it to my backyard, doused it in gasoline, and burned it all. I recorded it.

Should I send her this video? Or would I just look like a jackass?
>>
>>16931312
And she replied to the paragraph of shit I sent her with 'yep OK'

A year of being in a relationship and she just ends it all so quickly.
>>
Don't send it to her. You need her to hold on to the hope that you are her back up plan. Keep treating her normally, be nice but 'too busy' for her.

I suggest moving on with your life quietly. Start going on dates, don't cause drama with her. Slowly introduce updates on your social media about what you are doing with your life. Post pictures with other girls (even if just new friends)
When she decides to come crawling back, kick her to the curb.

My ex boyfriend tried to do this shit with me and I was stupid enough to get down about it for too long.

Move on with your life OP, she is no good for you. She will do this each and every single time she is bored of you.
>>
>>16932333
Thats a bad idea. Its healthier to cut ties.
>>
Pick up a prostitute. Take a picture of your ex bitch and put it on the prostitutes face. Make a sex tape and send it too her. Then leak her instagram let us terrorize her.
>>
Send her a video of you doing cocaine and dying. If she doesnt fell bad for you she obviously doesnt care.
>>
>>16932355
I wish I could have done this, but I already told her I won't be her backup plan.

She told me that shed be upset when I find someone else, but that's because her stupid ass will feel sad if things don't work out with him. I really don't know why I'm so caught up with it because she's so selfish, but I still catch myself thinking about it.... And I can't stop. I dreamed about her last night.

But thanks though. I will move on, she didn't even try to make things right and instead went with some rich faggot.

>>16932359
Yeah. Glad I did that though.

>>16932374
I thought about how she'd feel if I did die, but I doubt shed care. Therefore I feel like I shouldn't either, about her
>>
>>16932370
I lol'd. Thanks for that.
>>
Tip: Find a new girl who is poor. The poorer the person the more grateful they will be for what they have. Go to every gas station and mcdonalds or homeless shelter or just look on the street and talk to the first 7+ you find
>>
>>16932400
That's pretty true. My ex was a total spoiled brat, and she was actually pretty proud of it. She swears up and down how she doesn't like the new guy because of his money but I know that's a damn lie or else she wouldn't even mention it.

She was also a literal free whore before I met her too. Anyone who'd ask to have sex with her she would let them, for free. She had more partners at the age of 16 than her own age.

Sounds kinda hot but not really. She was a total fucking roastie.
>>
>>16932336
She sounds like a narcissist. Like really fucked up to ask someone to be a "backup option" how the hell did you manage to stay with a person like that for a year? You must be a total doormat dude.

Tell the guy she's dating that she has backup plans and is not committed to him, just like she wasn't committed to you either. Maybe she'll learn a lesson that if you can't be a committed partner then no one will commit to you either.
>>
>>16932532
I was a doormat. Shed over react like fuck and make me feel like shit for the smallest stuff. She recently stopped but then all of a sudden she went with this guy.

I should tell him, he doesn't even know about me. She was talking to him and didn't even mention me. I don't even remember his name when she told me.

He's a complete stranger to me so there's no way I can find out who he is.

I don't want to try to find out who he is because it'll just make me sadder realizing how happy she is.
>>
>>16932532
>>16932615
And I think she is committed to him, now. I told her I won't be her backup and she didn't care.
>>
File: meh.ro80.png (111KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro80.png
111KB, 1920x1200px
>>16932400
>7+
>>
>>16932615
I doubt she's happy desu from what you've told me about her. If you don't rat her out for the ho she is, she will rat herself out trust me.
>>
>>16932643
>committed to him
I seriously doubt it.

If you wanna tell him you can probably find the dude on social media... its not your responsibility though. Consider yourself liberated from the bitch. Learn your lesson so you can see the signs next time and pick a better partner who won't step on you.
>>
God damn OP you weren't kidding when you said you tend to make bad decisions. I hope you can at least learn from this experience.
>>
Never take back anyone, who hurt you or broke the relationship. Make it a rule. DonĀ“t get tempted.. it hurts, but in the longrun, you will find out it saves your time, feelings and much more
>>
>>16932716
She tells me she is. There has to be a reason why she'd randomly break up after a year.

>>16932738
Yeah, I have a feeling it won't last like all her other ex's. She had a lot of boyfriends too, and she dumped all of them.... She told me they were all crazy. I literally did nothing wrong to her and treated her so well and she just became bored of me and threw me away

So I know it won't last that long with this guy, since I know he'll have a short temper with her.

>>16932743
I will learn, just this sadness fucking sucks. I can't stop thinking about how little she cares about how I feel all of a sudden. A few days before she told me she loved me. Now she didn't even give 2 shits when I said I was depressed about our breakup.

>>16932750
Yeah. She wants to be friends for some reason. I told her I couldn't. The thought of that disgusts me.
>>
>>16932858
I'm really sorry to hear about that OP. Mostly that you thought she loved you. While she practically cheated emotionally. Something similar just happened to one of my friends. Except his girlfriend wanted to date him AND the new guy at the same time.

Theres a lot of fucked up narcissistic women out there. They can be very self absorbed and a lot of them grow up with the entitlement mentality that lets them throw your love away. I hope you realize not all women are like that though and that you will have a better partner next time. This experience can help you identify red flags so you don't end up in a similar situation again.

As for this cunt, she will get what she deserves trust me. If she is so unsatisfied with all those exes like you describe, I guarantee its because she's dissatisfied with her own self and theres no way she can be happy living like that. You have a chance for happiness though in the future, I believe that. You seem like a good person to me, you just need to learn more about self respect.
>>
>>16932333
lmao dude wtf is wrong with you
>>
File: 1387772035661.jpg (44KB, 424x362px) Image search: [Google]
1387772035661.jpg
44KB, 424x362px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjLRDtRj23k

stay safe OP
>>
>>16932902
I really really appreciate that, anon. I never thought any other girls are like her. I appreciate all of the input from everyone here. You guys really helped me cope with all of this. I'm excited to see what kind of qt I'll get next.

This really taught me about self respect, I went in way too deep with her and gave her way too much of my heart, and she constantly easily wanted to break up. I need someone who is devoted to me also.

>>16932914
Dude, trust me that's the most craziest thing I ever did. I just thought about it because she so easily threw away my feelings so I just threw away everything of hers. I started feeling so much better about that... I don't think I'll do anything that crazy again but it was fun lol

>>16932919
That seems interesting... I'll watch it now. Thanks anon
>>
File: 1454465226271.png (2MB, 1190x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1454465226271.png
2MB, 1190x1118px
So I just got the new Galaxy S7 Phone and its my first time getting a high end phone, what are some apps I should get?
Any fun games to try out?
>>
I know it fucking sucks man, but you've got to move on, it's the only solution, the only way you'll ever be happy. She clearly isn't the one for you, 1 year isn't that long, and if she dumped you for someone else chances are she cheated, or even if she didn't the fact that she's so nonchalant and says "oh well" if you hate her forever just goes to show she doesn't care about you, she never did. I'm sorry mate, that's cold as fuck, idk what I'd do if my gf did that. Try to look at the bright side, time to get out there and fuck new girls. Hit the gym, make more money, work on yourself, you'll learn to be happy alone, and women will flock to you when they see you you succeeding, chances are she'll even come crawling back (if she does DONT fucking take her back, get revenge, fuck her and kick her out and be an asshole to her, she's clearly a cheating shallow cunt who never cared about you)
>>
>>16932750
second that, weakness leads to more pain and emotional turmoil down the road went through something similar with my first love. It's easier said then done but everyone here will tell you its for the best
>>
>>16932952
Wrong thread but try out gyroball, does not commute, carx drift racing if you like racing games, and pixel dungeon

>>16932959
Yeah man. That's the plan. I felt so depressed that she's gone and I was giving myself reasons not to succeed because of that but that's fucking pussy shit, I can't do that to myself. So now I'll just focus on myself man. I have so much shit in my life, so much opportunity.

>>16932962
I won't. I know this will happen again.
>>
>>16932941
Its not that crazy to burn her shit. I did that when I found out my ex had another partner in another state. Its sounds like even though you are sad about this you still have maintained a positive attitude about learning from the experience and looking forward to a better one. That shows maturity. Its better than letting yourself drown in despair and self pity. I think after this blows over you'll be alright OP.
>>
>>16932993
Yeah, i know I will. I'm sick of being sad and thinking about it. If she cares so little, why the fuck should I?
>>
>>16933010
Thats a good starting point. Just don't suppress your feelings too much, you have every right to be upset because you ran into a shithead. As long as those feelings don't control you or hinder your life progress.
>>
>>16933015
Yeah thanks for that reaffirmation, I constantly think about it, stop for a few seconds then think about it some more... All while doing productive things so I can't keep my mind off it. Shit sucks. I can't wait till I stop.
>>
cunt punt
>>
OP I think your thread is the first time I've actually said "NO" verbally while reading it. First of all? You're being a fucking doormat. Second, never be someone's second choice/back up. Ever. I don't care if she's your first love, she doesn't respect you. This probably sucks to see this but there's no reason to go back to her.
>>
>>16933329
I just realized why she could be mad at me, because I said some mean things on my blog about her, I said people like her can't be trusted

But she still never even attempted to make things right with me, and she offered the fucking backup shit before I made that post. I can't fucking believe that I actually said yes at one point. I was so fucking nice to her for doing that and she still took a shit on my feelings. I can't believe some people are even capable of doing something so disgusting. I guess that's life.
>>
I get the feeling that in reality OP is a very clingy, needy and emotionally dependent and unstable. So his ex got tired with his shit after a year, and told him she might be back so he`ll get hopeful and won`t harrass her.
>>
>>16931233

Dude. . . . Really?
>>
>>16931241

A first love doesn't have to be a last. She's taking advantage of you and you're letting her. You're a backup to her. She doesn't love you. Move on.
>>
>>16931263

You write as if she's the only girl you could love. Have you met the other 3.5 billion yet?
>>
>>16933555
It was the other way around too. She wouldn't let me talk to other girls and would get really jealous if I did. She was also extremely unstable, because she suffered depression. Like an actual doctor diagnosed her with it. I was emotionally dependent, now I'm getting over it. I never harassed her, all the reasons she gave me for breaking up are all her fault, and all situations that could've easily been fixed between us... In reality, she just fell for some rich dude because he has money, is a new flavor of the month for her, and lives close so its easier for them to get drunk and fuck

>>16933584
>>16933590
I am moving on very well. I'm beginning to not even think about it anymore, it used to be constant, now I barely think about it. It feels good.
>>
No. Right now, block her on all social media, block and delete her number. Turn stone cold on that stupid slut
>>
>>16933656
Already ahead of ya boyo. I only have her number saved, but I do not ever plan on messaging her

Man, I really hope I don't develop trust issues because of her. It would be so shitty for my next gf
>>
Holy shit. I think I figured her out.

She never loved me, she never loved anyone, not even her exes. She isn't capable of love.

There's a reason why all of her exes end up fucking hating her guts, there's a reason why she dates guys, doesn't bother telling them what's wrong when things go wrong, and just dumps them right when she sees someone new.

She's still the type of person she was before, instead of fucking people for free she knows she can get more out of them by dating them, that way she can have someone that will give her gifts, emotional support, sex, and whatever the hell else she wants

She's done it with her exes, she's done it with me, and now she's going to do it to this new guy

I feel like I should let him know before it's too late. Holy shit I can't believe I just figured it out just now, I'm so glad the love she had for me was fake this entire time. Too bad I don't even remember the dude's name

Fuck, how do I even begin finding this dude?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.