[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, If you find a girl attractive and likable, then see a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3272.png (926KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3272.png
926KB, 640x1136px
Guys,

If you find a girl attractive and likable, then see a reallyyyyyyyyy bad picture of her posted on fb (and I mean the kind of picture you would untag yourself from and maybe even force the poster to take down), is there a possibility of you not finding her attractive anymore even if in reality she still looks as pretty as she did before?
>>
>>16931091

not unless I'm in fucking grade 5
>>
>>16931091
it hurts a bit I wont lie but its weird, one of the pics my gf took like that is now my favorite pic of her

I think theres probably something in a guy that erases all the bad stuff once he likes a girl enough
>>
By bad do you mean just unflattering or something like a photo of you shitfaced at a party? If the former, I guess it depends on the photo but I might get a bit suspicious that you're hiding something with makeup. But it's probably fine, if I like you as a person then it doesn't matter a whole lot if you don't look pretty all the time. If the latter, I will lose respect for you and probably won't be interested in you anymore.

Why don't you just take down the photo if you hate it so much?
>>
OP, are you 13?
>>
>>16931123

>I might get a bit suspicious that you're hiding something with makeup
>I will lose respect for you and probably won't be interested in you anymore

autism detected
>>
>>16931091
of course. social media isn't just fairy tale land where nothing matters. disgusting behaviour on public internet is just as disgusting in real life
>>
>>16931095
>>16931126
>>16931121
Ah thanks this gives me comfort. Also I'm 22, just extremely paranoid

>>16931123
I was referring to the former, thanks. Well someone else posted it and it's a picture with many of our other friends everyone already saw and liked

>>16931148
I was referring to looks wise and not bad behavior
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.