[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

neckbeard land whale here I'm going to lose weight and get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: gpoy.png (264KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gpoy.png
264KB, 480x270px
neckbeard land whale here
I'm going to lose weight and get /fit/ finally

being the fat fuck I am, I love sodas and shit food

Do I decrease them gradually or stop all together?
>>
>>16931068
one step at a time. Gradual change works.

Start with small changes, like no soda in house, or lunch must be salad.

Try keeping carbs to 1 serving per meal. Want a burger? Then buns or fries, not both.

10,000 steps per day. That's your base of exercise. Add additional exercise on top of that.

Go get 'em tiger
>>
Well I would say to cut it cold turkey.
Because that's what everybody says when it comes to drugs, cigarettes etc.
My personal opinion idk, don't even drink the stuff. Try replacing with juices? Like, drink orange/apple juice from store (has a lot of sugar) then when you get used to those make the juice yourself of your preffered fruit (or multiple fruits).
For shits and giggles google interesting fruit shakes/cocktails.
Who'd have thunk that ginger, pinnaple and mint mix so tasty together.
Good speed OP. Stick to this, you'll have a much much better life when you make it.
>>
File: 1434688322872.jpg (15KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
1434688322872.jpg
15KB, 200x236px
>>16931322
Cold turkey is best. But you will feel like shit for a week or two while your body gets used to new diets. If you are really bothered consult with your doctor first.
It's best to find alternatives as above anon suggests. Carrots can be nice and sweet healthy alternatives, well cooked chicken with seasoning done right will blow shitty food out of the water. Diet isn't just one aspect though, exercise and /fit/ should be your new addiction. It's gonna be shitty for the first month, but once you start seeing results it will drive you further, and you'll wonder why you never did it sooner.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>16931322
Dont listen to this guy. Fruit juice is just as bad as soda. The nutrients in fruit are primarily in its skin and pulp. The juice is just sugar. One glass of juice is the equivalent of several fruits worth of juice without any of the skin or pulp.

Start by cutting soda and all other beverages for just water. Water is 0 calories and flushes your body out. Doing this alone you should drop a significant amount of weight in a few months without doing anything else (assuming you arent eating more sugary foods to fill the void). Milk, and unsweetened coffee and tea are okay on occassion once you get used to nothing but water.

I used to drink milk as a staple and cut it out for just water without any other change and i lost 15 lbs (down from 175). It will be more significant the more you weigh.

If you can do that for a couple months, start cutting out all other junk food like chips, cookies and candy. No snacking between meals. Consider your portion sizes and try to focus on meats and green vegetables. Keep breads, pastas, rice and other carbohydrate high food to a minimum.

A change of diet is the first step. Cooking your own meals will keep this affordable, though a little less convenient than your previous diet of soda and junk food. Worry about exercise after you have cut soda, junk food and switched to a reasonable diet. Youll have lost a decent amount of weight by then.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.