[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys help me out. I'm a yellow dwarf star and it fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: white_dwarf_by_antza2-d739zlq[1].jpg (103KB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
white_dwarf_by_antza2-d739zlq[1].jpg
103KB, 1920x1018px
Guys help me out. I'm a yellow dwarf star and it fucking sucks being classified as a dwarf, I already know I'm small and just about all the other stars around are all at least 1-2 solar masses bigger than me and I don't need that shit being part of my identity like that but whatever.

Anyway there's this really cute star in my class (she's a white dwarf, you'd think that would make it easier but no, smaller is better for female stars) and I'm always seeing her with red giants or other dwarf stars that are still fucking huge. This is really getting me down /adv, how do I get bigger or get her to notice me.

pic related it's her
>>
It's not about mass, it's about apparent brightness. She hangs out with white dwarves because they're old and she craves experience, but they're all super dense and will just suck her in. The Giants will often freak out on her and go supernova on her which is why she fits to so many. But you? Your masses are similar. You would not consume each other, you would be a stable binary star system together.

Just keep shining brightly. Focus on emitting more isotopes than just hydrogen and helium and fairly soon you'll have a few planetary bodies orbiting you, you might even develop a Type 1 civilization of your own. She'll realize what lonely old farts the other stars are for sure.
>>
Stop being so superficial. Ever take a look at the red giant girls? Everyone thinks they are unattainable but they can be quite lonely. I'm a white dwarf dating a red giant. She was happy when I asked her out.
>>
>>16931026
>Focus on emitting more isotopes than just hydrogen and helium and fairly soon you'll have a few planetary bodies orbiting you, you might even develop a Type 1 civilization of your own.

I'm working on that but it's so hard and it's such a slow process, and even once I get it going I feel like there's no way to make her notice. It's taking forever and in the meantime I see her with those other stars and I'm certain they are accreting matter from each other and the thought of that is just driving me insane.
>>
>>16931062
It takes time, just give it a couple hundred million years and you'll see the differences. It's not about what change she sees,it's the change you see. As you rotate around the central galactic mass you'll find yourself in new spiral arms and integrating with plenty other solar systems. You want her now, but you have to realize most of these beautiful white dwarves will supercondense into black holes before a billion years, you dont want to get sucked into that. You have much more time to spend. You know the old saying, there are plenty of intergalactic fusion masses in the universe. You'll be fine, I'm sure within eons you'll have a few beautiful gas giants orbiting you with fantastic rings and many moons. You sound cool, shoot me a gamma ray burst sometime.
>>
>>16931026>>16931199
Fucking brilliant
>>
File: mira1.jpg (175KB, 1465x365px) Image search: [Google]
mira1.jpg
175KB, 1465x365px
Forget orbital mechanics OP. Go rogue and make the most of your proper motion.

SGTOW
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.