[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's that girl that we went out a couple of times with,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: wp_ss_20151207_0010.png (307KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151207_0010.png
307KB, 800x480px
So here's that girl that we went out a couple of times with, she seemed to like it, but then she said she was always busy, and when I asked what's up, she said she feels like I have high expectations of her and that she's afraid she can't live up to them or smth like that . So I thought that she just didn't like me so I told her that I really liked hanging out with her and didn't have any expectations and stuff and that It is very sad because I really liked her as a girl. She said she liked hanging out with me too blah blah blah it was a pleasure, goodbye.

So I was like eh whatever, I'm moving on. And then she messages me first today all interested in my hobbies and stuff and leads the conversation(both things she's never done on internet before. It was always me first and always me leading the conversation) like nothing happened.

She just feels guilty, doesn't she?
>>
>>16930744
You over pursued and caused her to feel pressured into talking to you, you fell back and now she misses you. You should set up a date to meet up the following week.
>>
>>16930760
I never looked at it this way. Thanks, anon.
So when would you advice to invite her? Today or next week?
>>
>>16930784
Whoops sorry for the late reply man. Talk to her for a bit today, preferably call, and set up a time to get together the following week. Say something like "Hey, would you like to get together on X day, next week?" And make plans from there.
>>
>>16930744

she might feel guilty

but it also coulda been a shit test to weed out the over eager.

do what >16930760 , but still keep your expectations tempered.

also, a-ko shot brings back the nostalgia feels
>>
>>16930938
np, thanks for replying
Wouldn't it be kind of strange though?
>>16930980
I'll try, I don't think I am losing anything in this situation anyway.

>also, a-ko shot brings back the nostalgia feels
yeah it has that exact art style that makes you feel nostalgic.
>>
>>16931075
What is strange?
>>
>>16931083
She kind of made clear that she doesn't want to go out just yesterday and now I am asking her out again. I guess I'll just ask her if she doesn't mind going out in general after that talk and if she doesn;t i'll arrange plans.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.