[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you tell your parents that you love them and things like that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: family.jpg (92KB, 1027x832px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
92KB, 1027x832px
Do you tell your parents that you love them and things like that? As a guy, 24 years old I'm still kind of embarrassed to say it. Is that normal? I mean I'm sure they know I love them as I often visit and make gifts.
>>
Never be embarrassed to say I love you to your family, especially your parents. 24 year old male here as well, I tell my parents that after every phone conversation and whenever appropriate. You never know when it's gonna be the last time.
>>
To my mother very rarely, even less often to my father. But they are both old so I tell them to take care because they gotta see me do X.
>>
>>16930580
I tell my parents after every phone call and whenever I am leaving.
Dad had cancer 3 years ago, and I guess that I started thinking that, if something happened to them, I wanted "Love you" to be the last thing we said to each other.
>>
I never said "I love you" in my life and my parents never said it to me directly either.
I guess we don't know how to show affection to each other, don't even remember when was the last time my mom hugged me.

But I know they love me through their actions and talks where I see how much they care about me. And I try to give as much help I can to them. But never was the word "love" uttered in our house. That's probably one of the reasons I never had a gf or any kind of a relationship, because I don't know how to show affection directly

22 years old
>>
>>16930580
Yes, it's awkward. But it's one of those awkward things you make yourself do because it is so little and means so much to them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.