[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like a girl She doesn't sit near me in class, always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I like a girl

She doesn't sit near me in class, always busy when leaving class she takes off and I can't catch up with her.

How can I create a situation where I can talk to her and ask her out ?
>>
please
>>
Sounds like she doesn't want to be spoken to. Move on.
>>
>>16930404
intercept her and say hey hows the class going or some other shit you make up, sit between her and the door to get there in time, it will be awkward but thats what you have to do
>>
How can you like a girl if you barely talk to her

You don't like her, you just wanna bang that amirite
>>
Why do you like her?

Was it a book she read or a similar hobby she has that you like? These are talking points to build a relationship out of.

Alternatively, if you like her just because she's cute but you think you share similar interests, get creative and think up some way for you to accidentally be talking to her about things you feel you both like.
>>
>>16930404
just keep staring at her until she walks up and asks what your problem is

then you play it real smooth

my problem is you won't let me buy you dinner m'lady

if she doesn't cream her pants right there on the spot i'm out of ideas

(in all seriousness you don't know that you like her, you lust for her at this point, and if she wants to bang you too she'll throw subtle hints at you)

kinda sounds like she's not into you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.