[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitting on a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

When you hit on a girl who you're friends with and she says she isn't interested how do you go about it? Meaning back to when you see each others. Pretend nothing happened? Make as if nothing changed despite what you did?
>>
>>16930200
Well yeah, if she wasn't freaked out and kindly turned you down, you carry on as like the old days.
Soon it'll be in the past.
>>
>>16930221
Like this anon said, it depends on how she handled it.

But additionaly: OP, what do you want? If you're still interested in the friendship and if you think you can handle your feelings, then pretend like it never happened. Don't talk about, see her as a friend with boobs and search for another girl. Take her out of you mind as someone more than a friend.
If you're not interested in this friendship anymore, then move on. Have a talk with her, let her know you thoughts and explain why you think it's better to quit the friendship.
>>
>>16930237
The most fun I have with her is when we go out. If we go out I get some drinks in & it's all harder for me.

But yeah you guys are right, I'll go as if nothing happened & carry on.
>>
>>16930260
>I'll go as if nothing happened & carry on.
Then don't forget it and don't let your feelings control you actions. And you don't have to "hide" that you asked her out.
The last that she she wants, would be always remembered how you asked her out. The last you want is to suffer because of your feelings.
Be strong, remember what you did, remember how you treat people and how people arond you treated you and be happy with your decisions.
Good luck!
>>
>>16930200
You move on.

Otherwise you'll always be stuck hoping that she'll change. You did the right thing taking a shot at it and not suffering for years and years wondering if it could work, OP, but now you know and if you stick around you'll just be messing with your head.

If she asks why tell her. You like her as more than a friend, so if she doesn't feel the same way it's just going to fuck with your head to be around her.
>>
>>16930200
for how long have you been knowing her?

I feel like I'm in the same boat as you but I've only recently met her and things seem to develop into a friendly direction
guess I'll have to take a shot soon because I can't get her out of my head and I think I want more than friendship
>>
>>16931051
What he said,
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.