[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can sex therapy help a virgin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

All right to all you guys with your sexual issues you think you have problems get ready for this one:

I'm 29 years old, still a virgin(Yes yes I'm a freak of nature), a male of course, 6'2 weigh 154 pounds,I masturbated for the very first time in my life at 27, this awakened a strong curiosity and desire to finally have sex, now I masturbate 3 to 4 times a day MAX, each time I masturbate it just builds my sexual curiosity but at the same time every time I finish I feel depressed, angry or frustrated because I masturbated again and didn't have sex. I've tried to distract myself from masturbating but the longest I can go without it is 4 days and then I just get really really restless and fall back on it and the cycle continues. Plus presently when I masturbate now it takes forever for me to finish, it used to take me a mere 6 minutes but now it takes me 25 minutes to even a freaking hour to bust and that doesn't help with the angry feelings afterwards.

Now the real dilemma is my remaining friends are all at a loss on how to help me, none of the males were smooth and they all had their sexual experiences within the weird group of friends when they had the chance or they simply lied and tricked alot of girls to have sex with me. All of the girls had their sexual fun and not one of them would have been cool enough to help me themselves anyway. But the common suggestion they all gave me is I should see a sex therapist for some reason.

Which doesn't make sense to me, I simply want to have a enjoyable sexual experience so I don't understand how paying money to see a therapist could help me at all unless the therapist is willing to bang me themselves but I highly doubt that's ethical. Plus I thought a sex therapist was for people with peoples that happened as a result of an experience they had with sex, how can a sex therapist help a virgin?

(I gave more detail but the field was too long)
>>
Never heard of it and that is the stupidest idea ever.
>>
>>16930156
>I'm 29 years old, still a virgin(Yes yes I'm a freak of nature)
>male of course
>not one of them would have been cool enough to help me themselves anyway

I think I found your problem. You have no self esteem and a grudge against women.

You don't need sex therapy, just normal therapy. Get your shit sorted.
>>
> every time I finish I feel depressed, angry or frustrated because I masturbated again and didn't have sex.

The fuck? Why? Is there a secret competition going on and no one told me that includes "make it through life without masturbating or enjoying yourself!"?

You and your friends sound weird as fuck. Get a gf, become close, have sex. It's not diffusing a bomb. Also you might want to see a regular therapist.
>>
>>16930175
Actually I have no grudge against women, I still very much love and respect women. Just because my female friends wouldn't go that extra mile for me doesn't mean I hold a grudge.

As for my self esteem, eh I just have an insecurity in my lack of sexual experience. My self esteem as far as my looks and personality goes is fairly balanced.
>>
>>16930180
I really don't understand how it's so hard to understand that after years of going through life without masturbating or feeling an orgasm once someone one gets a taste of it EXTREMELY LATE in their life it can cause negative emotions in them.

I never went through the common chronic teenage masturbator phase.
>>
>>16930189
Not that anon but I don't understand what you're asking. If it's "should I see a sex therapist even though I'm not currently and have never had sex?", then no.
>>
>>16930195
Yes that's mainly what I was curious about, as well as wondering why the heck my friends came to the conclusion that it would be a good idea.
>>
>>16930202
Because your friends are idiots.
>>
>>16930202
>>16930217
Perhaps they may have been thinking I should see a therapist about my masturbation habits?
>>
>>16930225
It couldn't hurt and might help you with your negative feelings towards masturbating and sex.
>>
>>16930233
But I really don't have any negative feelings about sex.

My feelings on masturbation is a different story, when I first did it it was fine and I explored it with interest for a whole year. I never got that feeling I got from the first time I ever masturbated though and I remember that felt like I was being electrocuted and I was numb for a good 25 minutes.

It's just as of last year in addition to my lasting time increasing quite a bit, I began to get annoyed with it and really wish I was having sex instead.
>>
>>16930156
>I masturbated for the very first time in my life at 27
ehh
>>
>>16930248
Yes yes I know that's very hard to believe plenty of people never believed me growing up that I never masturbated at all in my life. I got erect alot I just never did anything to it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.