[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so >>Be me >17 >Mom died from titty cancer >Sent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Ok so
>>Be me
>17
>Mom died from titty cancer
>Sent to live with abusive ass dad
>Start talking to a girl
>She makes everything feel better
>Lose my virginity to her
>We end up breaking up because at one point my dad became so abusive I just kinda shut down and stopped talking to her
>She feels I'm using her for sex
>Dad puts me in the hospital a few months later
>Put in foster home
>Don't think about her for a while
>Eventually remember her
>Begin regretting letting her think that, begin missing her
>Message her on kik
"Why are you messaging me?
>I cry but apologize
>End of the night, she forgives me but says she has a boyfriend
>Leave it at that, all I really wanted was to apologize
>Months go by again
>Every relationship is failing
>Can't stop thinking about her
>Try every way to contact her
>Finally get a response through instagram
>Catch up
>I miss you lol
>Find out she dumped the boyfriend
>Happyascanbe.jpg
>Then find out she got back with the dude she was with before me
I really love this girl and would do anything for a second chance with her, please anyone help.
>>
>>16929947
your idolizing her because she represents, in your mind, the way you felt before this particularly upsetting incident with your father.

if you do get with her, it will be disappointing.

you should try and find a way to get over what has happened to you.
>>
>>16929947
I don't know why you're apologizing when you're the one that had to go through all this shit. Oh, so she talked to you and made you feel better. Not when you were at your worst, she didn't. She gave up on you, and that means that she is not good enough for you.
>>
We talked and came up with the conclusion that we were terrible people back then.
>>
>>16929951
This
>>
>>16929947
FLCL is an amazing show.
>>
>>16929951
THIS SO HARD!

Seriously. You are in love with the woman you think she is, not the woman she actually is. You must come to terms with what happened to you when you were with your abuser before you can move past it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.