[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a gay black man and I am sexually attracted to Donald

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: donald trump 5.jpg (47KB, 528x640px) Image search: [Google]
donald trump 5.jpg
47KB, 528x640px
I'm a gay black man and I am sexually attracted to Donald Trump and want to vote for him. Is something mentally wrong with me or do I just want to make America great again and wake up with Donald in the morning?
>>
File: donald trump thumbs up.jpg (64KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
donald trump thumbs up.jpg
64KB, 1180x842px
I just can't help it, when he talks about making America great again and killing all those terrorist, kicking all those punks out of his rally, he just makes me so horny. I think his smile and blue eyes are so cute. I've had a problematic sexual attraction to psychopaths since I was a young man, I'd love to be dominated by him.

Yes I have daddy issues.
>>
what advice were you looking for exactly?
>>
>>16929685
Donald loves gays and blacks. He's trying to make America safe for gays by banning Islam.
>>
are you the dude from this american life?
>>
>>16929685
No nothing is wrong with you. Maybe one day he will let you stroke his big hard cemen-t wall
>>
File: donald dance.gif (1MB, 294x350px) Image search: [Google]
donald dance.gif
1MB, 294x350px
>>16929727
I can't wait for them all to be gone.

>>16929724
it's just kind of an identity issue. people say so many bad things about Donald, but I don't think it's true. He only wants to make America great again. And he's so funny, destroys his opponents in debates. He's just so powerful and sexy. His voice is so soothing, I can't wait to listen to it for the next 8 years.

>>16929743
i have no idea what you are talking about

>>16929750
TEN FEET TALLER!
>>
Trump's extremely well articulated views on gay marriage

"It's like in golf, a lot of people — I don’t want this to sound trivial — but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It’s weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can’t sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."

what do people see in this guy anyway?
>>
>>16929754
what policies of Trump's do you find appealing?
>>
File: rising donald trump.jpg (114KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
rising donald trump.jpg
114KB, 1200x800px
>>16929755
>>16929760
lowered taxes (ZERO income tax to those earning under $25,000 a year, more money in your pocket immediately)
more jobs in America
tariffs on international trade deals
better health care
getting rid of illegal immigrants
actually creating opportunities for people of ALL races to go out and make their dreams come true
actually ending the war with ISIS (by destroying them)
and of course THE WALL

other black people have realized he's one of the best bets for real democracy that America has right now. Ben Carson is only the most well-known. also the KKK stopped endorsing Donald when they realized the Hillary Administration would continue to perpetuate the message of black dependency of white liberalism and government handouts. Black people THEMSELVES need to learn to better their OWN communities instead of blaming it on white people and claiming institutionalized racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs

there are often black ministers opening at Trump rallies, black men or women singing the national anthem or saying that they support him. Donald sees past all the nonsense and isn't a part of the established political oligarchy.
>>
>>16929775
>actually ending the war with ISIS (by destroying them)
can you name one insurgency in modern history that has been defeated by "killing every terrorist", all those fighters are people's brothers, fathers, and sons. Every terrorist you kill only creates more terrorists. Ending ISIS by "destroying them" hardly seems like a viable solution to this issue. And even if you do push them out of Syria they'll just crop up again in Libya, or Yemen, or Somalia, or Mali, or Sudan, or Afghanistan. Then what?

also explain to me what you mean by better healthcare
>>
>>16929775
Babbys first political opinions :^)
>>
File: get in pussy donald trump maga.png (216KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
get in pussy donald trump maga.png
216KB, 400x449px
>>16929789
It is absolutely hilarious to me that the liberal media has taken to comparing Donald to Hitler. Every time somebody compares him to Adolf, another brick should get added to the wall.

What we have in this so called "Islamic State" better referred to as Daesh (an Arabic acronym meaning "to trample/crush") is a genocide. The leaders of these terrorist organizations are the REAL fascists. They are systematically exterminating all Christians, Shias, Yazidis and all non-Sunni Muslims because they are barbarians, pedophiles, rapists and nuclear war insurgents.

And you people think Donald is bad because he wants to get rid of ILLEGAL immigrants? it's ludicrous

This rise of Islamic hatred will not end until the entire world is converted to their brand of hatred or they are completely destroyed. Enough is enough, all of these terrorist groups from even BEFORE Sept 11th. Hillary Clinton has repeatedly fucked up as secretary of state, the entire mess in Benghazi was primarily her fault and American lives were lost. They all stem from the same place: Islamic hatred.

It is so bizarre to me how people are so compassionate to these terrorists. We will continue to fight this kind of terror as long as it exists, and we need leaders who recognize the need to suppress these forces of hatred. Look at Paris, all the jihadist converts across Europe, Canada and America.

As for better health care, it's no secret that Americans pay far too much for health care. The prices can be reduced when the pharmaceutical companies themselves don't have their hands in our politicians pockets and there can be better coverage deals provided. In countries with universal healthcare people have to wait for months and the treatment is significantly poorer than in America.

>>16930852
I used to be the kind of liberal who loved Clinton/Obama and thought Hillary was a leader. With more maturity I began to see the light. Donald is America's best hope right now for a better future.
>>
>>16929789

ISIS actually want Armageddon though, they have no constructive aims, so they do need to be destroyed.

Frankly I see no reason why we can't wipe out the Arab world with neutron bombs and give the territory to Israel to run.
>>
>>16930858

The treatment is significantly more economical than private healthcare, yes, but it's not poorer than nothing. It's not poorer than dying or being under obligations you'll never get out from.
>>
>>16929789
I do believe Assad was facing a revolt oncr so he just leveled the city they took and the revolt was canceled. I'm at work so I can't look it up atm but I believe I read it in the counter-terrorism strategy wiki page. If you deal harshly enough, don't pull any punches, and really devastate them, it works.
>>
File: cringing trump supporter.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cringing trump supporter.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
This is a video I thought was rather poignant. involves a Haitian immigrant and his son who works for CNN, the son is a liberal but the father is voting Trump. Really shows how the hardest working and maturest Americans have decided to vote for Donald Trump.

https : // vid ..... me / nZLQ

(4chan makes it very hard to post these links)

Also I don't believe Donald is a racist at all, he is simply doing what needs to be done for the betterment of the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC5L_yOR0Nc

>>16930861
The Arab world can't be entirely destroyed, but they need to become more civilized. Israel can help them in this regard. We have to destroy the cancer killing the Arab world: extremist Islam. Christianity and globalism is one of the best things to happen in the middle east, and Daesh want to reverse that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.