[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I hear/read people making fun of the the whole "it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cat toilet.jpg (69KB, 919x1004px) Image search: [Google]
cat toilet.jpg
69KB, 919x1004px
So I hear/read people making fun of the the whole "it's the motion in the ocean" bit about dick size.... Does the motion count or not??

I get it, bigger dicks are more fun to look at and feel better as long as he's not destroying your cervix or ripping your vagina apart from the inside aliens....

but is there REALLY nothing to this "motion in the ocean" shit? Because literally every girl I've been with has told me:
>No one moves like you.
I used to take pride in it. I'm starting to feel lied to.
>>
>>16929663
It has been actually proven, several times, that a man can please a woman with almost any size dick(almost, if your 2 or 3 inches hard I don't know what to say)

Yes, motion, skill, emotional connection and just straight up passion all factor into it.

Do big dicks help? Somewhat, but it is far from a requirement. Have a little more faith in your Sexual partner(s), usu as lly they will be honest with you
>>
>>16929663
A research proved that women's orgasm is mostly emotional.

There was a case where a barren elderly woman went to the hospital and no one could take her urine sample because they could not locate her urethra.
Turns out her vagina is actually her urethra and below it was an actual vagina with intact hymen. Her husband has been fucking her in the wrong whole for almost a century and she NEVER complained about sex, just that they couldnt have children.
They stayed in a satisfying relationship until they died of old age.
>>
>>16929745
>A research proved that women's orgasm is mostly emotional.
then why do so many women orgasm while being raped?
>>
>>16929745
I call major bullshit unless that guy had pencil dick

also:
>A research proved that women's orgasm is mostly emotional.
>mostly emotional
>A research

pff-HA! you're adorable.
>>
Guys lets get back on topic my self esteem is in jeopardy!

Does the motion count? I fuck like I dance.
>>
>>16929762
Do you understand the definition of the word mostly?
>>
>>16929784
>femanon here
the "g-spot" is located only four inches or so in the vagina. if you can get at that you're fine. however don't expect to get her off through penetration alone. i'd say most girls can't have a g-spot orgasm even with a big shlong, so focus on the clit and she'll love you forever.
also the important thing with girls is confidence. if you're confident it won't matter what size you are.
>>
>>16929663
A dick without a guy attached to it is a dildo.
>>
File: vagina.jpg (259KB, 1827x765px) Image search: [Google]
vagina.jpg
259KB, 1827x765px
>>16929776
>major bullshit
it's real. Fact sometimes is stranger than fiction
>>
>>16929762
How do you know women orgasm when being raped?
>>
>>16929855
wow i got so caught up in that post i almost forgot why i came to this thread

>>16929663
that is the cuuuuuuuutest cat <3 desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.