[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are a young married couple and would like to have a baby but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Oct19_36.jpg (106KB, 643x787px) Image search: [Google]
Oct19_36.jpg
106KB, 643x787px
We are a young married couple and would like to have a baby but I'm sterile and can not have kids. We had looked into adoption but it's just way to expensive. We were talking to wife's aunt and her husband and they are willing to let us use his sperm. Would like people's opinions or thoughts on it.
>>
C
>>
no cucks plox
>>
It's already been confirmed you can't afford a child right now. Why would you...

Nevermind. Do whatever you're gonna do, this thread won't make a difference.
>>
>>16929510
lol
>>
>>16929510
We actually are well off. We own a home and I have a really good job and both have college degrees. Just don't feel it's worth wasting the time and money with adoption.
>>
isn't that like incest though, you shouldn't use sperm from someone in her family
>>
>>16929526
He's not blood related. He's my wife's mom's sisters husband.
>>
>>16929536
is he black ?
is he packing ?
>>
>>16929522
Yeah I got nothing for ya, sorry. The more you post the lower my opinion of you drops.
>>
>>16929541
No he's white and if you mean penis size we do not know.
>>
>>16929522

>I'm really well off guys!
>h-h-honest, it's not a cuck thing!
>>
>>16929548
>he's white
Then I'm afraid it's not gonna work, mate.
>>
I'll gladly donate my sperm op :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1136x640px
>>16929504
>>16929508
>>16929510
>>16929516
>>16929522
>>16929526
>>16929541
>>16929547
>>16929549
>>16929556
This is a troll. Sage and report.
>>
>>16929574
Loser must be on 4chan 24/7 to know every post
>>
>>16929577
Takes literally two seconds to search the archive. Even a dummy like you should be able to figure it out. But again, you fell for such obvious and stale bait.
>>
>>16929574
Thank you. Genuinely relieved.
>>
>>16929485
So are you the guy or girl? I ask because it goes to mindset of the person asking the question. Also have you looked at IVF or is the sperm count zero or unusable?

If you're the guy then finding our you're sterile is a big hit. It can take a while to come to grips with the fact you can't impregnate your wife and it might really fuck with your head if you have a huge fragile ego or personality issues.

You need to get past this before considering using a sperm donor. You cannot change your mind once a kid is conceived, so you need to be really really sure you've vanquished those demons and ready to not just tolerate another mans sperm sparking life in your wife's womb but that you will love, respect and cherish this child as if it came from your own seed.

This might take quite a while to deal with and maybe never for some guys (especially some of the fragile man-flowers who populate 4chan).

If you're the woman, the above applies equally to you. You must take his feelings into account before getting excited about having a baby. As thrilled as you are he is going to be sad and deeply wounded it's not his biological child. This doesn't mean he can't adapt and get over it but expect it to take some time.

No matter if he is happy on the outside and supportive and encouraging there will be inner remorse, something a real man will be able to examine and get over with a bit of time.

So to you I say be patient.... don't celebrate this offer until he leads the cheering because you're not celebrating a baby, you're also celebrating his inability too. And that's gonna hurt.

Once both of you have come to grips with and worked through the pyschological issues then consider the offer.
>>
become foster parents. it bumps you to the top of the free adoption list
>>
Is there someone on your side of the family whose sperm you could use? Seems like the baby would feel more biologically yours that way
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.