[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get upset when my boyfriend changes his plans last minute.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 500x710px
I get upset when my boyfriend changes his plans last minute. We made plans Sunday to see eachother tomorrow and now he tells me at 11pm at night he has to go to his aunt's barbecue. He has done this a few times before. I'm depressed and I have nobody else to see and I have no family either to see. My father just died unexpectedly a few months ago and my mother died also unexpectedly last month from a heart attack. I just feel like I'm always by myself most of the time(which I am) it hurts a lot and gives me heartache.
>>
>>16929400
It sounds as though he's losing interest tbqh is it possible that maybe you've been leaning on him a little hard since you're going through this loss? Just try talking to him about it I'm sure you can come to a peaceful resolution
>>
Leave him.

If he can't support you through your hardships because he doesn't feel like it, find someone who does feel like it. Im not saying don't go find some random person to fuck though.
>>
>>16929450
He has done this before when I first met him. I don't know, it's just how he is. He's the same as always with me.I just wish he could stop doing this or at least tell me a little before. I'm always busy with working and I make these special plans and it upsets me when he does these things last minute.
>>
>>16929467
Been with him for almost 6 years, it's a little hard to walk away.
>>
Just fucking tell him to stop, tell him to be a man of his word.

I always get invitations from people to do things last second when I already have plans, and I will ALWAYS go with the original plans. If someone wants to spend time with me badly enough they can schedule ahead of time instead of waiting till the last second.
>>
>>16929400
Changing plans last minute and avoiding you are classic signs that he is thinking about breaking up with you

I'm sorry about your parents, but you'll have to deal with a break up soon as well
>>
>>16929487
You don't have a choice. He's already broken up with you in his heart, it's just a matter of him deciding when to officially tell you
>>
>>16929554
>>16929559
Do you really just sit around lurking and waiting for sad girls to post threads looking for help so you can cut them down and make it sound convincing???
>>
>>16929569
It's the truth. What do you want to tell her? That her bf is just busy lately and he's completely still in love with her?
>>
>>16929554
I've been with him for 6 years. He has changed his plans last minute at times, he has been like that ever since I met him. I just wish he could tell me things in advance better.
>>
>>16929584
Damn
How sad
>>
>>16929400
You can't rely on your boyfriend so don't worry about him for now. Find other friends to hang out with and talk to a therapist. Maybe in a few months you might be able to deal with your boyfriend, but right now you need to put you first.
>>
You need a life outside your boyfriend. Whether or not he's planning to breakup you is besides the point. You need to be in a good place when he's not around or as other plans. You have been through tough shit with your parents passing away, but he can't be your sole source of happiness. That kind of thing is too much for one person, and eventually will start to push him away.

Talk to him and say you wish he'd give you a better warning if shit pops up.
>>
>>16929604
You do have a point on that. I've been acting needy with him since this has occurred. I'm trying to make new friends in school to take my mind off things but it's hard. I'm not good at talking to new people. Most of my old friends moved away. Therapy doesn't do that much help.
>>
>>16929632
I feel ya, OP. I lost all my friends after my fiancé died about 2 years ago, and honestly haven't had a new friend since then. I've been trying to make friends at uni, but I've always been shit at making friends. I tried therapy and I, too, didn't find much help in it.

Find hobbies that fulfill you or just let you create something. That's the best thing I've discovered while grieving and attempting to get my life back together.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.