[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend's bros like to invite me over along with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1457238941459.png (107KB, 361x370px) Image search: [Google]
1457238941459.png
107KB, 361x370px
My boyfriend's bros like to invite me over along with my bf and we all chill and drink and talk. Not all the time, but at least like three times a month. Boyfriend has his own bro time with them too.

BF and I have been together for 6 years, so I am kinda considering all of us friends (granted, I know if bf and I ever ended, they probably wouldn't talk to me).

But it's really chill and nice and we all get along and have fun. My boyfriend and I rarely have issues.

However, I noticed a lot of the time, they do talk a lot of crap about each other's girlfriends. I mean, from their side, the girlfriends do a lot of petty semi-crazy stuff. So I can see why they are upset by some of these things.

I like to hang out with them, but in the back of my head, I wonder what they say about me when I'm gone. I've never done anything horrible to bf. Never disrespected his friends in any ways. So I like to assume I am safe, but is complaining/talking shit about your friend's girlfriend just a normal part of guys hanging out together?

I don't know why, but I just feel slightly anxious over what they think of me. And I know I could never ask. They have whole-heartedly welcomed me. I've always been fairly tomboyish and can keep up with them (beer pong, darts, smoking, etc.).

I'm starting to be invited to more "bro night" activities with bf and his friends. Like even when their girlfriends are not around, they still invite me to come with bf. But I'm just worried that they say the total opposite about me when I'm not around.

Men, women, anyone, do you think that them inviting me to do stuff means they genuinely approve of me?
>>
they hate you and one of these times they're all gonna gangrape you
>>
>>16929173
even my boyfriend?
>>
>>16929181
i think you should try and forget about it, OP.

do they invite any of the other chicks to come out? i think the fact that they go out of their way to invite you to hang with them shows that they're cool with you.
>>
>>16929152
Wow this is so fucking ignorant.

OP you gossip about your boyfriend all the time don't act fucking crass now that you "think" he does it to you.

>Men, women, anyone, do you think that them inviting me to do stuff means they genuinely approve of me?
>wanting his friends "approval"
Jesus op, red flags all over the place. End it now and save him the trouble of losing half his assets.
>>
>>16929152
You might be worrying too much about this. You have other friends you can hang out with, right? Who cares what the guys think of you as long as everyone's having fun?
>>
>>16929152
Tell your boyfriend that you're very insecure and care about his friend's approval for some stupid reason. That way he can never give you a ring in case you feel less insecure about a guy with more money and want to show him how unbalanced divorce laws and hypergamy works
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.