[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive wore these green superfeet in my shoes since I was 11 or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: superfeeet.jpg (395KB, 965x1500px) Image search: [Google]
superfeeet.jpg
395KB, 965x1500px
Ive wore these green superfeet in my shoes since I was 11 or so, they arent the most comfortable things and they are expensive. 50 bucks or so and they wear out rather fast. How do I know if I need them or not anymore? Originally they were for flat feet. I feel like i cant go anywhere that special interests wont tell me i need something just because it helps their net pay. What do I do?

The reason im worried is because my job requires me to stand on my feet all day and with the super feet, they arent exactly the softest most comfortable thing in the world. I am just wondering if I should just wear them to be safe, or if maybe I dont even need them anymore.
>>
>>16929094
bump
>>
>>16929094
Are these better than the Dr. Scholl's ones (I think around $11?)

Honestly I think it's worth it to keep wearing them, unless you find a similar product but better quality and lower price. Being on your feet all day takes a toll.
>>
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Air-Cushion-Insoles-Pillowed-Comfort-For-Men-Size-8-12-1-Ea/48319663

>50 bucks
kek
>>
>>16929244
Ive had them forever, im not even sure what they really do. My 6th grade teacher told my mom I have flat feet she could tell so I got them, and ive bought the same pair a bunch ever since, but my foot is used to it, so anythign without it feels like apillow so soft and nice. I just wasnt sure if I should keep wearing them or if I dont need them anymore and id be better off without them. How can i even tell? Would i be able to tell from one day of use?
>>
>My 6th grade teacher told my mom I have flat feet she could tell so I got them, and I've bought the same pair a bunch ever since, but my foot is used to it, so anything without it feels like a pillow so soft and nice.
you're killing me. I fell down laughing and also it makes me really sad. "like a pillow so soft and nice" you should never wear those things again. don't wear them tomorrow and don't wear them ever again. your 6th grade teacher was not a podiatrist and what happened to you constitutes child abuse.
>>
>>16929284
Not one day of use, but a few days of use, probably. I'd take >>16929344's advice and see an actual podiatrist first. It should be about what's healthy for your feet and building up tendon/muscle strength, not necessarily what's most comfortable.
>>
>>16929344
Well listen, she was right because my mom took me to the pediatrist. I did have flat feet, but that was 6th grade and I am 22 now. So I dont know if it should continue or not. I am afraid of nor wearing them because ive literally worn them as long as I can remember. I cant go back to a pediatrist because I have no insurance for another 3 months lol
>>
>>16929094
bump
>>
Why would I buy super feet? Was that just a meme from pediatrics?
>>
OP, just check if you have flat feet yourself.

http://www.runnersworld.com/running-shoes/the-wet-test

If you do, then get more comfortable insoles with arch support. If you don't have foot problems, don't bother wearing insoles.
>>
Try going without them for a few weeks. Your feet should adjust. I have fallen arches (identified by a podiatrist) and I hate my custom orthotics. Anytime I get new shoes my feet hurt for about a week then I'm fine. Shoes with sufficient arch support (hiking boots for me) never hurt.

See a fucking doctor.
>>
>>16930127
>>
Here are the two inserts. Black in the new shoe green I'm the old. They are a bit worn I see
>>
File: Snapchat-7205944570894741825.jpg (230KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7205944570894741825.jpg
230KB, 720x1280px
>>16930915
Forgot pic
>>
>>16929094
If you do go to the doc and you are in the US-
-Write down all the foot symptoms you have so they are fresh in your memory
-Get a cash price and a quote from insurance, sometimes it ends up being cheaper because of how much doctors offices can rip off insurance companies... and you're the one who is left with the remainder
-Get a FULL estimate in writing before ordering any orthodics, I'm not joking. Say "I will not order unless I have a full estimate in writing" if they try to jerk you around like they have in my experiences.
Medical facilities are full of people wanting to make money off of you, whether it's a hospital or a small practice.
I got ripped the fuck off a few years back and they charged me $500 for ONE orthodic for a torn tendon. We had to contest with our insurance company and it took over a year for them to settle.
>>
File: Snapchat-1041422381758734099.jpg (259KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1041422381758734099.jpg
259KB, 720x1280px
>>16930926
P2
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.