[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone help me please, I've been in a fetal position f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (50KB, 373x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 373x521px
Someone help me please, I've been in a fetal position for the past hour crying listening to pseudo 90s music

I'm an isolated college senior, I haven't been at home longer than a couple weeks for longer than 5 years. All my friends graduated and moved on with their lives and forgot about me

I keep getting pumped and dumped my girls on tinder who date me fuck me and never talk to me again

I've been reading the Redpill and /pol/ and I feel like everything I lived has been a lie... That our society has been on a trail of fucked up for so long and I'm just figuring it out

I've been listening to vaporwave music to bring back the 90s nostalgia i had a s a kid and it seriously makes me want to kill myself in a weird way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc5Y5ckee8o

I sleep all the time between classes to suppress my depression and my adhd meds. Not a day goes by where I don't think of killing myself. I'd smoke weed and drink my problems away but I don't even have money for that

I feel so alone, my life is moving too fast, I want everything to go back to the way it was when I was a 7 year old kid

Why the fuck did I have to wake up now???

Does life get better in your 30s? Or am I just in store for repeated heartbreak and isolation until the day I die?
>>
it sounds like you need to find some more friends anon, before looking for a girl on tinder. fuck buddies like that aren't gonna help you slow down your life and feel like you're happy with what you're doing. Are you seeing a counselor along with the meds? They can help you better than any of us could
>>
Have you tried to see a therapist?
>>
>>16929104
I've been seeing a therapist for the past 6 months once a week.

I went from being in willful ignorance of my mental issues to now being self-aware and horrified at what I see.
>>
>>16929114
Just keep going soon you'll realize the world isn't that shitty and most of the shittiest stuff is absolutely hilarious. You're going to make it but only if you want to
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.