[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sense of humor in a woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: fec.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fec.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
How important is it? Is a genuinely funny woman a turn on?
>>
no such thing exists
>>
>>16929047
Leave humor to men.
>>
>>16929047
Imagine you were bench pressing a significant amount of weight and the girl that was spotting you decided to try out her new comedy routine.

It's kind of like that in the bedroom. Jokes kill boners.
>>
yes, but the things is its hard for a women to be genuinely funny. just laugh at all his jokes
>>
>>16929047
Have you ever seen a woman performing great comedy?

me neither.
>>
>>16929073
My boyfriend was using the Bane voice while fucking me from behind this morning. Neither of us came but we both laughed our asses off. Laughter can be better than sex sometimes.
>>
>>16929084
No but if such unicorn existed
>>
Good humor on a woman means she can understand appreciate jokes. Women themselves are not supposed to make jokes. Joking is a male trait intended to impress women.
>>
>>16929047
I have never in my life met a woman I would say is genuinely funny, and I've only ever met three women that could actually make me laugh more than a chuckle.
If I found a woman that was as funny as the funniest guys I've met, that would be a huge positive.
>>
They have to have a sense of humor if I'm going to like them. Not only appreciate jokes, but tell them. I'm not looking to do stand-up, I have friends if I want to be in that "always on" mode.

Mutual funniness is a must for me.
>>
>>16929047
Yes, but only if you're legitimately hilarious.

I'm very quick witted, and I've been told that my jokes have made being with me more fulfilling. They both said something to the effect of "Anonette, you're very beautiful, and it is so rare that a woman is both extremely attractive and intelligent- it is usually one or the other. It's refreshing that I can actually have a conversation with you and that you make me laugh against my will."

It is a very, very valuable skill to have as a female- that's why I've developed it. Humor is an effective way to get a man to look at you as his equal.
>>
>>16929047
>Sense of humor in a woman
>How important is it?

For me, a lot. One of the most important personality traits. I could not be able to stay with someone who lacks it. Also because lacking it is generally a sign of low intelligence.

>Is a genuinely funny woman a turn on?
Oh, yeah. 400% yes. Seriously, any funny woman gets immediatly way hotter in my eyes. Ignore the robots, OP, being funny is a great characteristic to have for anyone.
>>
>>16929047

I find it very important, but very rare. I don't know why it's rare, either. Like, Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer are the kind of female humor that is just awful. My perception of their routines is basically like this:

"So I FUCKED a GUY in my PUSSY and he was like 'ew are you on your period' so I FARTED and blew MUCUS out of my PUSSY." It's the worst kind of shock humor, because it's all repetitive. Everything is "look at how honest I am about bodily functions!" Maybe I'm being unfair to their routines, but it seems so pervasive. Same with Melissa McCarthy, her humor is just "I'm fat," which John Belushi and Chris Farley already did with better comedic timing.

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are legitimately funny though.

But a girl that can engage in witty banter is top tier. A little flirty sarcasm is so damn attractive... It drives me wild.
>>
>>16929079
Jokes on you Anon I hide out on here making jokes and you all think I am a dude. I will tell you why. Woman are usually too annoying to tell jokes they are usually more interested in gaining attention than making people laugh. I give no fucks on the Internet I have no filter. I thankfully got my sense of humor from my father. Sometimes at college it accidently slips out and it makes people feel extremely uncomfortable especially when I made a feminism joke during social justice lecture by mistake could not help it. The fuck brains could not say shit to me though because I am female with disability. So just so you know Anon we are out there and lurking and our humor breaks out when it is needed but is not seen as socially acceptable most the time because other women do not get jokes. Do you know how hard it is to deal with women who do not get your jokes? Just like being a dude only I do not have to spend money on them.
>>
>>16929913
>I had to identify as a female, even though there was no need
>please praise me
>>
>women aren't funny meme

You know it's just basically showing how insecure you are. You recognize your sense of humor as a valuable trait that women want and are amazed by but if they're funny themselves then you end up not being special in their eyes anymore and you're left with having nothing to offer to the relationship.
>>
If you can do it, yes.
Most men will find it a turn on. You aren't a special snowflake if you can crack a joke like these >>16929955
>>16929913 idiots seem to think
>>
>>16929985
>>I had to identify as a female, even though there was no need

>personal experience
>irrelevant
Pick one. And I'm not even her.
>>
>>16929996
The problem is, women tend to try too hard to be funny, which is just as cringeworthy as when men try too hard. Men are societally expected to take the initiative with most things, including showing off their intelligence/wittiness through humor. Women aren't expected to do the same, so the bar is much higher for them since it's so unorthodox. This creates pressure that sometimes makes funny women too self-aware, such as >>16929913
People who are truly funny never tout how funny they are, regardless of gender.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.