[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never kissed a girl. How would I go about getting hugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: s9hy.jpg (213KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
s9hy.jpg
213KB, 600x630px
I have never kissed a girl. How would I go about getting hugs from girls? I do have friends and everything, but the lack of closeness is killing me. I am not fat, just shy/scared.
21/m, Student in Germany
>>
Go up to a female and ask her if she wants to get coffee sometime
You either hit it off or you don't, but you can never score if you don't roll the dice
>>
>>16928867
The problem is that I'm scared. I have no idea how to fix this.
Every tip or technique on the internet (be it on forums or pickup-pages or whatever) feel completly unnatural and awkward to me, so if I tried doing just that, it'd come off as extremly awkward.
>>
>>16928870
Whenever I ask a girl out I'm shaking like I have Parkinson's
That didn't stop me from getting my current girl though
>>
Go all-out and go to a prostitute. She will take away your fear of female touch, and more. Brothels are legal and everywhere in Germany.
>>
>>16928875
Apparently it's not as bad for you as it is for me.

>>16928878
That's a thought that I had, but I don't really want to have to pay for sex. It'd feel like a lie to myself.
>>
>>16928886
>lie to myself
How would it be any different than buying some drinks for a girl, sleeping with her, and never seeing her again?

But yes, for practical reasons a prostitute may not be the best option for you since you're only 21 and you probably don't have much money.
>>
>>16928898
The difference is, that in the one case, the girl wants to have sex with me (jesus, it's so weird even typing that out) and in the other case she wants the money and decided that it's acceptable to allow me to penetrate her in order to get that money.

You are right about the money, though, I'm pretty poor.
>>
Create Tinder account. Start swiping. Meet girl. Done.
>>
>>16928925
Four problems with Tinder:
1. I don't have any photos, and I have no idea how to get some that look acceptable.
2. Tinder is a privacy nightmare, as is Facebook, which is a requirement, unfortunately. I don't have a facebook account, and if I did, I wouldn't want tinder to know it.
3. Even if I met a girl, I'd still have no idea what to do, in what order, and how fast to escalate things in what way.
4. Even if I knew 3, I still lack the experience. I don't even know how to kiss. That will make pretty much everybody run away and get somebody better than me (as in, just about ANYONE other than me, the 99 other % of tinder).
>>
>>16928968
Take a guy you know who's a real player and who gets lots of girls. Now thing about it: he, too, once, had never kissed a girl. He, too was a virgin. What did he do? He did... he fucking did something about it.

You're giving up before even trying. Everyone was born a kissless virgin. Yes, you will completely fuck up the first few times you try to get it on with a girl. But guess what, so did everyone else. You're not too late to join the party.
>>
>>16928991
First off, I don't know anyone who is a real player.
Yeah, he started out as a virgin, but that was probably when he was like 15 or 16 or something, lol. When everybody else learnt it, too. I missed that time and now I'm socially awkward and a total failure.

>You're not too late to join the party.
I feel like I am, though.

Even if not, I'm just waaaaaaaaaaaaay too scared and I've heard all of it, the entire blabla it's hard for everybody blabla just work on it blabla you will fuck up but it's ok blabla. Well, no, I can't. I need some kind of trick that fixes me or my future will be dark and suicidal.
>>
>>16929006
>I need some kind of trick that fixes me
That is the absolutely worst thing you can say. You want a fairy to come and wave a magic wand and make all your problems go away.

LIFE DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!

You have to get off your lazy ass and work for improving your life. You won't get things handed to you. You're only 21, barely an adult. You can still do anything you want to shape your future. So what will you choose?

>Lifetime of misery: >>>/r9k/
>Hope and self-improvement: >>>/adv/
>>
>>16929023
>So what will you choose?
Hopefully I'll find a way to fight my fear. Either that, or suicide.
Sigh. Life is crap. Why do I have to exist. If I didn't exist, I wouldn't have to feel this pain.
>>
>>16928862
>I have never kissed a girl. How would I go about getting hugs from girls? I do have friends and everything, but the lack of closeness is killing me. I am not fat, just shy/scared.
>21/m, Student in Germany

Since you're already posting pictures of Reimu here, you could just go to a anime convention near you and meet up with some girls with similar interests. There you can easily approach groups of girls to take pictures of their cosplay costumes and talk about series you see them interested in and actually get acquainted with bunch of them. Where I live they even occasionally carry these "Hug me" signs so they're literally begging for hugs from you.

If you hit off well with some of the girls and boys you can simply ask to share contacts like twitter, steam, Facebook whatever they find convenient and get to know them better from there if you show wish. If you want to ask one of them out don't drag things out too long though.
>>
>>16929071
>you could just go to a anime convention near you
I'm actually planning to do that, at the end of april. It's a rather huge one.

>There you can easily approach groups of girls
uhh..

>take pictures of their cosplay costumes
See, that's the line right there that I can't cross. It's just way too awkward to me. I can't do that.

>"Hug me" signs
I thought about this, but even this feels very frightening to me. I mean, I can't just touch them. They wouldn't want me to touch them. I'm not worth it, they probably want to spend their time with somebody else, not getting hugged by a socially awkward guy who doesn't even know how to hug correctly.
>>
>>16929091
>I can't
>I can't
>I can't

Because that's what you want. To be able to change things, you must first want to do something. Clearly you only want to be alone and touchless.
>>
>>16929091
>uhh..
Group is generally easier because it's harder to come off as someone whose just trying to hit on them. Not to mention that with more people there will be less of these awkward silences and you'll get a lot more time to think what you say next.

>See, that's the line right there that I can't cross. It's just way too awkward to me. I can't do that.
You could simply instead ask them about the costumes and talk about the shows related to them.

>who doesn't even know how to hug correctly.
Get close and put your arms around their upper body, don't squeeze unless they do so.
Very hard to fail, kiss in the other hand is a lot more difficult.
>>
>>16929108
I don't want to be alone and touchless.
Why does everybody keep telling me that I don't want what I want? I just feel like I can't!
Not being able to does not mean not wanting to!

>>16929156
>Get close and put your arms around their upper body, don't squeeze unless they do so.
It's still obvious if I haven't ever done this.
For how long? What if I do it too long? I'll creep them out.

>kiss in the other hand is a lot more difficult.
See, now how am I supposed to walk my way if I know that before even REMOTELY getting to sexual stuff, I have to kiss and I have no idea how that works? They will think I'm like an alien who has never LIVED. At least that accurately represends my feelings.
>>
>>16929195
Why cant you?
>>
>>16929195
Dude dude dude quit worrying so much, I feel like you're about to explode from stress.

If you want to get a hug from a girl, being nice is not enough, you have to have something that makes you unique.

Try impressing them with something interesting, like magic tricks. I did a couple of magic tricks with some girls I knew and they were super impressed, some of them even hugged me. I even show my magic tricks to random girls on the streets and they love it.

If you REALLY want that hug quickly then incorporate the hug into the trick, for example: I will make this coin disappear but you will have to give me a hug for it to happen or something like that.

My favorite trick that always made girls go crazy was The Rubber Band Trick:
https://youtu.be/lRob_CH_-mc

IMPORTANT: Make sure that you PRACTICE this trick a lot before you do it in front of anyone ALSO remember that when you learn how the trick works, it WILL look obvious to you but the spectators won't have a clue!

One last thing, you know what girls like? Laughing, make her laugh and by that I mean be your weird self and not tell tasteless jokes.

This is pretty much all the advice I can give, EVERYTHING that I wrote was from my own personal experience....soooo good luck I guess
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.