[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Promotions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So I work for a huge grocery chain (whole foods) and recently moved cross country for personal reasons. Long story short I was in a supervisor position back in Ohio and since then I've applied and interviewed 3 times for the next step (associate team leader) which i'm absolutely qualified for but always lost out to others already in that position . After the last interview I was ready to take another supervisor position at a store that's about a 40 minute drive away when I was approached by my store leadership telling me to go for an associate team leader position in my store in another department. I talked with several people including the current team lead and figured it was a good step in a less complicated department and there were no other candidates being considered. I turned down the supervisor position and began prepping for an interview where I figured I was a shoe-in. Today the team lead of that department comes up to me and tells me that at the last minute a guy from another store with 20 years experience in that field applied at the very last minute and that I shouldn't even interview. She still wanted me to come on as a grunt because she wants me to work for her but I can't spend another year of my life wasting away at a base level position. I hate the job I have now and no other jobs are posted. Advice?
>>
>>16928755

I'm sorry to hear that OP. That's life and you'll probably have similar experiences in the future.

Is there anything preventing you from applying for different jobs whilst tending your current job?
>>
>>16928770
Only other base positions and areas I'm not qualified for.
>>
>>16928965
what about other stores, you have retail supervisor experience it doesn't have to be whole foods or even a grocery store
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.