[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't make gf cum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (266KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 1600x1064px
Have a gf of 3 years whom I've literally never made cum once.

No matter how long I fuck, she just gets sore and tells me to cum, no matter how long I eat her out, I even bought a vibrator for this specific reason, and to no avail, she says her clit gets to sensitive. She says she doesn't mind, but she has to, it's pretty fucking pathetic, and I am extremely bothered by it and feel like a failure of a boyfriend.

She's also on antidepressants which I hear make it very difficult. Someone suggested getting handcuffs and just continuing when her clit gets too sensitive.

I don't know what to do, she doesn't seem to mind, but I feel like killing myself for being so pathetic
>>
Drop her man
>>
>>16928427
She has expressed to you that her clit is too sensitive for vibrators or oral. She is clearly not one of the women who are able to orgasm from penetration. None of that is your fault. You've tried all the angles you can. So you either get over it and accept she's sexually busted, or you dump her. I can't imagine why you would leave her over this, though. That's absolutely crazy. If she's happy and she isn't whining about it or blaming you, and she otherwise enjoys sharing physical intimacy with you, there is absolutely nothing you should be worked up about.
>>
File: 1328327258391s.jpg (2KB, 126x103px) Image search: [Google]
1328327258391s.jpg
2KB, 126x103px
>>16928427
>Someone suggested getting handcuffs and just continuing when her clit gets too sensitive.
>>
Stop making this about you. Your girl has this condition. She says she isn't bothered by it. And even if she were, she'd probably appreciate a bit of heartfelt effort but not anything forceful that's a little too close to your ego.

A woman's orgasm is all between the ears. She might have physical trouble climaxing, amd anti-depressants definitely enhance that. Or she might feel you're too focused on her orgasms and mentally feel pressured, never getting there.

Instead of focusing on her climaxing, focus on her having a good time. Ask what she likes best. Fingering, oral, fucking, a combination between everything, whatever. Also ask her about nice foreplay elements like massages, fondling, maybe even asking her what her fantasies are. Just focus on giving her pleasure despite her not climaxing. It won't only make her happier, it'll also make the odds of her cumming better.
>>
>>16928488
So much this.
>>
>>16928427
She could try holding her breath and stretching her legs. Having something up her butt could also help.
>>
Get her in the right place mentally. Does she seem like she is feeling good? Figure out her fantasies,
>>
>>16928427
What am I going to tell you can make you very confused but..
Have you tried having sex where neither of you even try to climax, in fact both of you do your best not to.
With this sort of sex you can focus more on the act itself and not to the 5 second climax that will leave you drained for possibly hours.

Like making actual love instead of just fucking, caressing all around her body with your hands, pleasuring her neck and ears with your mouth and passionately kissing her on the lips. Slowly and gently inserting yourself deep inside her and really taking your time and savoring even the slightest movements. Occasionally going really deep in her and simply staying still while kissing her.
>>
>>16928612
>cuming once drains you for hours
Get outta here, gramps
>>
Idk man it's all in her head you need to get her horny to the point where she feels like she can't help but explode

Maybe she has like a weird rape fetish and can't get off from sex
>>
>>16928823
I have a gf that was raped and she cums back to back and I think that only comes from the type of pleasure you get from a massive fetish that like gives you an adrenaline rush

Does she have a fetish?
>>
>>16928742
The drain I am talking about is not really a physical drain but a mental one.

Mens oxytocin levels fall after and orgasm causing him to be less interested in sex and his partner for a period of time.
Which is why a lot of men will simply go to sleep rather than wait until they're physically ready for the second round.
Whenever I do not orgasm during sex this fall simply doesn't happend and we tend to cuddle until we fall a sleep and I'll still be all over her in the morning.
The longer I go the more sensitive my dick becomes and the more intense the eventual orgasm becomes.
>>
>>16928427
Leave her. One day she'll find a guy who can get her off and she'll leave you for him.

The most common reason for divorce and infidelity for women is sexual frustration. Fact.
>>
>>16928488
This is the only correct post in the thread
>>
>>16928839
I haven't experienced this
I just can't get fully erect for a while
>>
>>16928838
I ask her all the time and she hasn't told me anything, which I think she would considering I opened up to her about my foot fetish recently and she gave me a footjob. I've tried holding her by her neck just to test the waters and see if she'd be into like choking, but she wasn't into it, she's very vanilla.
>>16928877
Can't leave her, the love is definitely real on both sides. But yeah that's really why I'm so anxious about it, I just don't want her to be frustrated or unsatisfied, but I've tried fucking everything
>>
>>16928988
You're a good boyfriend for caring so much about her. Hey, once you've tried everything, the best thing to do is not to try.
>>
>>16928427
Focus on the g spot while you eat her out. I find curing the finger in about 1/2-1'' and pushing up the most effective for myself to do (it is no as far in as pictures seem). Play around with it, but if you stimulate the g-spot that is a 3rd angle.

Vibrators can be too sensitive but only certain ones, so play around and try a few more.
They make THC based Lubrications which help significantly! I mean Significantly with Orgasiming. Or at worst she has some issues and wont be able to orgasm until she deals with that shit.
Can she make herself cum? You can always watch her as she gets herself off and copy what she likes to do.
Hope this helps
>>
File: How_to_make_her_squirt.gif (874KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
How_to_make_her_squirt.gif
874KB, 720x404px
>>16928427
Like this guy said >>16929012
But "pushing up" is a shitty way to describe it
The motion you want to do is something like in this gif
I tried doing it with two fingers and my gf turned into a fucking fire hose
>>
>>16929040
I've done it, she definitely seems to enjoy it a lot, but never tried it for too long, she always just wants to get fucked once she's that turned on, maybe I'll try again for longer
>>
Hey OP have you tried *helping* her cum instead of *making* her cum? Like giving her total control and then you just do things to help turn her on or enhance the process?

First you should ask how often she can make herself cum on her own.

My boyfriend has never actually *made* me cum... like yours I cannot cum from penetration and my clit is way too sensitive to be handled by someone else. Instead, he caresses me and licks my body while I master bate. He also sucks my nipples and hugs me tightly and whispers in my ear...while he does this I have total control over my own clit the entire time and its very low pressure. Its awesome and he makes my orgasms way better and even though I don't cum while his dick is in me, I cum while his arms are around me which is even better. Have you tried anything like this OP?
>>
>>16928612
While I don't agree on some stuff, I do agree that focusing soley on the climax is a bad idea. Makes sex stressful when there is so much fun that can be had in the middle.
>>
>>16928427
>Someone suggested getting handcuffs and just continuing when her clit gets too sensitive.
Careful mate, she could get really pissed off and call rape. Don't do something like that without her permission, it's too risky. But yeah, it's probably the drugs. You may want to try solving the depression issue first. Hopefully she's not too dependent on them by now.
>>
>>16929087
Yeah we've done this which was nice, i just wanted to actually be the one causing it
>>
>>16929338
In a way you are causing it though.
>>
>>16929338
Do you realize that no one is actually responsible for their partner's orgasm? In any situation its you who controls your own pleasure, even if someone else is helping you. Even with a girl's mouth around your cock, its still up to you to cum, not up to her to make you cum. A partner is just there to help. Same with your girlfriend.
>>
>>16928988
>I ask her all the time and she hasn't told me anything

Ok I've seen this case before, it is likely that her fetish involves fucking a black bull and she doesnt want to hurt you. Sorry mate, tough luck. You either comply and go to craiglist and put an ad on or you break up with her.
>>
>>16929384
Like an actual bull? Not OP just wondering. Are there people that do that? Bulls are kind of sexy now that I think about it.
>>
>>16928612
this; all other posts here are trash
>>
>>16929402
lol
>>
>>16929402
no bulls means black guys with big dicks and a thirst for white girls, yes people do that all the time in England.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.