[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /adv/, hopefully this is an easy one, but I'm in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

alright /adv/, hopefully this is an easy one, but I'm in a bit of a pickle with this girl that I've been dating. I'll condense it to a greentext to make it easier
>hit it off with a friends sister
>start dating
>both of us are pretty busy people
>genuinely busy, not 'srry, i'm busy' excuse busy
>can only really go out on Sunday
>she gets finished with what she's doing around 7
>I get out of work at 7
>most shit is already closed, since it's sunday
>only place that is open is a restaurant we have frequented for every date
>starting to get old
>most of the time neither of us are even hungry, but we go anyway because there is literally nothing else to do and we enjoy each others company
>too cold, windy, and rainy to go outside and walk
>too late to go anywhere cool
>has a curfew with her parents at 10, so can't be out ridiculously late
>both of us have families that suck dick, so we can't really go to each others houses.
>am completely out of ideas for cool shit to do

halp. what are some ideas/places that I might be overlooking for a date? want to make things interesting, but I'm grasping at straws.
>>
self bump
>>
>>16927924
Depends in what area you're in. Come up with your own sort of activities, you don't have to go anywhere with other people.

For one date, I took out this one girl into the desert around the time of halloween and we smashed pumpkins with an axe.

Go look at the stars if they are visible. For me, nighttime makes things a lot more sentimental and close, especially if you're with someone else.

Go have sex outside, if you're at the point of the relationship. Just do it where there isn't anyone around.

If you tell me what your area is like, I can thin k of better things to do. For example, if you live in a small town, if there is desert, if it's a forest area, etc.
>>
>>16928460
I live in northeast Ohio, so, if it's not snowing, its rainy and way too cold out. I live in a ghetto, she lives in a plantation with fuck all around it save for woods and a drug store.
>>
>>16928460
Fuck Ohio.
Well, go for walks and carry a knife on you or some shit so that you don't get overtaken by overweight mullets.

Go driving, go into a forest area and just act like kids.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.