[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is amazing and I'm incredibly blessed to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: OPQ5I.png (142KB, 288x386px) Image search: [Google]
OPQ5I.png
142KB, 288x386px
My girlfriend is amazing and I'm incredibly blessed to have her in my life. She's very sweet, we have the same sense of humor, many of the same interests, and I don't foresee us ever running out of things to talk about or things to do together.

She's also extremely attractive, easily the most beautiful chick I've ever dated. But, there's just one small problem... Her teeth. She either doesn't brush them or doesn't brush them enough, and it's fucking gross! How do I drop a hint about this without hurting her feelings?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>16927637
in general most people know the slight hint, when you offer somebody a peppermint gum. you could try this a few times.

but the best solution is and will always be: the truth. it might hurt her a bit, but in the end she will be glad that a loving person sad her that and not her friends or the boss.

if your relationship is really that good as you said, then this little 'embarrassment' will make it even stronger.
if she is a slit and you a player, this will end how it have to end.
>>
>>16927664
I don't know if offering her Orbit all the time will make any kind of significant improvement in the short term, but maybe she'll get the hint eventually and start brushing more. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>16927637
Kiss her, then use your tongue on her teeth and tell her in a funny way:"you didnt brush your teeth today haha".
Then it's safe to assume you'll never have to worry about this again.
>>
>>16927897
That's pretty funny, but it isn't really food persay. She just has really bad staining and weird brown shit near her gumline, I'm not a dentist so I don't really know how else to describe it.
>>
Go to the dentist or tell her you are making an appointment to see a dentist..Maybe that should make her focus on her teeth a bit more.
>>
>>16927637
Oh shit that sucks op haha.

You might Wana tell her the truth that it's bothering you. Tell her some shit like "I'm worried about your teeth". She might buy into it. Don't joke about it after though. Just tell her and let her do the work. If you mention how her teeth are getting better then it will put her off. No matter how nice.
>>
My husband has bad teeth. He's drinks coffee plus his teeth are very weak from his stupid family doctor giving him antibiotics for every sniffle he had when he was a kid.
Brushing isn't going to fix the problem, she needs dental care.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.