[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When it comes to talking I REALLY suck at it. My mind just doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

When it comes to talking I REALLY suck at it. My mind just doesn't come up with anything to say. Totally blank.
I have not been diagnosed, but I think I suffer from social anxiety and depression.
How can I fix this? How can I become the guy that always have something to say?
>>
>>16927200
Most of the time people talk about other people and things that are going on in their lives. If you don't spend a lot of time interacting with people who all know each other then you'll have little to say.

The best solution is to just try and spend as much time as possible with people and try not to worry about being boring. After time you'll be able to join in the conversations more easily.
>>
Get podcasts and radio to listen to. No the ones with like, a "concept", but the ones who are pure conversational. Things like Opie & Anthony and WTF podcast.

Pay attention to how they change from one subject to another, how they keep the flow of the conversation alive, etc.

>How can I fix this? How can I become the guy that always have something to say?

Have a lot of different experiences, create some hobbies, stuff like that. That way you'll always have something to add.

And, in general, ask people a lot of questions.
>>
>>16927200
/r/theredpill has a good guide on holding conversations in the sidebar. Once you get a feel for how to get people talking and branch discussions into different topics it just comes down to dealing with the anxiety and just talking to people without thinking about it too much
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.