[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 12

Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical act/moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely. Preferences differ.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off

Old Thread: >>16923767
>>
>>16927135
Question to anyone, just looking for advice in general. There's this girl who I'm friends with, not best friends but friends, and she's lesbian which is cool and all, I don't mind and I'm not vain or stupid enough to think every homosexual out there wants to sleep with me.
Now, according to a mutual friend, she does though. Well, or she has a crush on me I guess, apparently she asked around if I'm single or interested in girls and some such thing.
She's a really sweet girl and all but I just literally cannot imagine ever being with a girl, romantically, sexually whatever. Zero interest there.
How can I make that clear to her, in a soft, polite way? I don't want to hurt her or drive her away because I really like her and I enjoy her company.
So, yeah if anyone has any advice on that, that'd be great. Maybe someone who's had a straight crush before? I know you can't help who you fall for so I don't want to hurt her. Maybe if that lesbo girl from last thread could chime in that'd be great.
>>
Girls-

I've been soft rejected by a girl in the past; told me she had plans on the date I suggested something but never attempted to reschedule. Then had her flake at the last minute before.

We are still casual acquaintances, and I have an event coming up and need a date, and my friends who know the story suggested I ask her. I'm not against it, but part of me feels like it might come off as clingy / needy at this point considering she's been clear (though indirect) up to this point.
>>
>>16927159
Well, I suppose it depends on how/why she rejected the earlier date. Might just be that she really had something else coming up, that happens.
I always think asking can't hurt, I mean sure if she cancels the sixth date you've invited her to, maybe take the hint, but I'd say asking her for another is okay.
Do you meet her casually or talk to her, text her something like that?
And do you just want to fuck her, or what's your goal generally?
>>
>>16927135
A girl at Uni is getting really touchy with me, and she's cute af. But she thinks I'm gay, what do I do in this situation?
>>
>>16927173
Tell her you are not gay and ask her out on a date and then touch her more.
Girls dont touch you because you are gay, they touch you because she wants to be close to you.
>>
>>16927154
That's really tough. Crushing on people you shouldn't crush on happens, and it rarely ends well.
I assume your friends have told her that you're straight? Because if she's not stupid or heads-over in love with you, she'll probably just realize that you're not meant to be. It happens, there's like 3 lesbians for every 100 girls. It sucks but that's how it is.
If you're her friend, try to let her down easy, comfort her but also make it clear that you're friends, and that's it. DO NOT lead her on. I'm not saying you're like that but more than enough people like the attention of being desired, or maybe are simply too hesitant to reject someone properly. Don't do that to her, it'll break her heart and ruin your friendship.
I guess just handle it like you'd handle it with a guy you like but are not attracted to? We're not a whole other sort of people.
>>
>>16927164
We talk casually, yeah. We are classmates, so most of our conversations revolve around our mutual class.

As for the original date, she just said she had plans and never elaborated. I didn't push the issue. When she flaked on studying together, she at first said she was going to be late and then said she was sick and wasn't going to make it after all.

As for my intentions, eh. When I first started talking to her, my intentions were a relationship. I guess they still are.

But yeah, rejected twice (softly) -- so this would be the third time. I figure it doesn't hurt to ask, but I don't want to creep her out and make her think I'm some type of needy wack-job at the same time.
>>
>>16927179
>Tell her you are not gay
But I told her that I was gay in the first place. Should I tell her that I meant bi/am interested in girls as well?
>>
>>16927173
Tell her you're not gay? That's pretty much a no-brainer. Why would she think you're gay in the first place?

>>16927180
Thanks a lot Anon. I'll try to sit her down over some coffee and explain it to her.
And no I definitely don't want to hurt her or lead her on. I just thought that maybe if I show some attraction or attention even, maybe it'll be easier on her if her advances weren't completely in vain or something? I don't know.

>>16927187
Well, three's the charm as they say. Like I said I think it'd be okay to ask her, but as you can read I'm not the inter-gender relationship expert here.
Good luck anyway!
>>
>>16927192
I got really nervous at the start of Uni and told her that I was gay and in a relationship. I don't know why, I just panicked.
>>
>>16927191
Why would you tell anyone you're gay if you're not?

>>16927192
No problem Anon.
And no I really don't think acting as if you might be interested will do her any good. Let's take that to the extreme and say you sleep with her out of 'pity'. Disregarding that sexually she won't get a lot out of it probably, no offense, do you think that would make a subsequent friendship any easier?
>>
>>16927199
See: >>16927198
I panicked.
>>
>>16927206
That's one of the weirdest panic reactions I've ever heard of honestly.
Have you talked to her about it since then, told her what a sweetheart your boyfriend is or something? Because the longer you keep this lie up the harder it'll be to break through.
>>
>>16927173

I'm assuming other people also think you're gay now.

Get them together some time and get them all drunk. Drunkenly "admit" that you're starting to wonder if you're bi. They will, most likely, ask why you're thinking it. Be non-committal and vague in your answers.

See if she's different the next time you talk to her. If she's still clingy, or even moreso, she's probably into you. If she's suddenly less touchy-feely, she was fag-hagging.
>>
>>16927211
It's been nearly a year now, I told her a few things and then told her that we broke up after the holidays.
>>16927217
Okay, good idea. I just need to remain calm while drunk.
>>
>>16927217
>>16927219
That's an interesting idea I guess. Make her cure you from your excessive gayness, hah.
>>
>>16927225
Maybe this would make it easier to suggest anal.... I may have accidentally done something incredibly smart.
>>
>>16927154
Kek, I read this the whole time assuming you were a guy, got real fucking confused for a bit.
>Wait, he's gay as well? What are the odds?

Anyway, I personally wouldn't do anything at all unless she actually comes on to you. Like >>16927180 said, surely your friends have told her already, and lesbians are damn used to crushing on unattainable grills.

Has she said anything or made any move at all? If not, I'd think she's probably just trying to swallow the crush and get over it with minimum awkwardness.
>>
>>16927241
>three weeks later, Anon found himself on the business end of a strap-on
>>
>>16927248
Kek, I don't know if I came across as a bottom.
>>
>>16927206
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's some real sitcom shit, Anon. Amazing. I have no advice for that kind of pickle, I just want you to know that you brightened my day.
>>
>>16927135
>Where do I meet girls/guys?
>Anywhere outside. Or online.
Please, you can do better than that.

>Would you date a virgin?
>As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.
That's more of a "can't fix it, so I'll ignore it" rationalisation. Some people wouldn't regardless.
And if it's a girl asking guys then the answer is wholly biased towards "yes".

Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery
Again, you can do better. Depending on the relationship some of those are out of the question/ a definite possibility.
>>
>>16927253
I wish I was making this up, it's a really stressful situation honestly.
>>
>>16927198
This is some Curb Your Enthusiasm or The Office shit. You can't make this up.
>>
>>16927252
You'll know soon enough.
>>
>>16927246
>I read this the whole time assuming you were a guy, got real fucking confused for a bit.
Haha, nah sorry. Maybe I worded it confusingly.

>lesbians are damn used to crushing on unattainable grills.
I suppose so yeah, but she's incredibly sweet and I feel like I'm about to kick this cute little kitty whose done nothing but rub up on my legs for warmth.

>Has she said anything or made any move at all?
Well, she's been touchy with me but not considerably more touchy than girls generally are I think. Nothing that seemed in any way sexual to me.
We've made out once, sorta drunkenly. Which, I know, was immensely retarded on my part. That was before I knew she was interested in me though.

>>16927256
Anon, that's just the thousand-times-copied OP.
>>
I'm on a bit of a loosing streak when it comes to asking women out. A few people have mentioned, fairly blindly, that it's probably my approach.
Is a straightforward "will you go out with me" too confrontational? Should I be opening with some not-date date bullshit if I'm not good friends with the person beforehand?
>>
>>16927225
>Make her cure you from your excessive gayness, hah.
As much as I don't want to encourage Anon to become a manipulative psychopath, I think many of you would be surprised how much shit straight girls let a gay guy get away with. I don't mean "oh but when he fondles my tits it doesn't count, he's gay", I mean like "oh but that doesn't count, he's gay, we were just working out if blowjobs feel different depending on if it's a guy or a girl".
>>
>>16927256
>That's more of a "can't fix it, so I'll ignore it"

That's more of a stay away from "omg, i'm 22 and I never had sex, I wanna kill myself, like is pointless I am not a real man" people.

They don't need gfs, they need therapy.
>>
>>16927262
Glad you're having fun at least...
>>16927266
I suppose.
>>
>>16927267
>Anon, that's just the thousand-times-copied OP.
Then it's good that we've stated in this thread that the OP should not be copy pasted into the next when the bump limit is reached.
>>
>>16927270
Wait, WHAT? What?! I mean, what? This is a thing? I could do that? I could lead that kind of life?
>>
>>16927274
Oh, it's you! Go fuck yourself. Take your animu wallpapers with you.
>>
>>16927273
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU TOLD HER YOU WERE GAY LARRY?
>I DON'T KNOW, I PANICKED, THERE WAS A THING AND I JUST ...
>WHAT THING?
>You know, a thing.
>A thing?
>Yeah, a thing.
>(beat)
>There's only one thing you can do now.
>What's that?
>You need to get up in that ass Larry.

*cue Curb Your Enthusiasm music*
>>
>>16927269
Personally I think that's too straightforward if you're not friends with the girl. Do some casual stuff, invite her to coffee or some such shit.

>>16927270
>"oh but that doesn't count, he's gay, we were just working out if blowjobs feel different depending on if it's a guy or a girl"
Seriously? I am a straight girl and that seems absolutely absurd.
>>
>>16927267
>I suppose so yeah, but she's incredibly sweet and I feel like I'm about to kick this cute little kitty whose done nothing but rub up on my legs for warmth.
I'll just come out and say it: you gotta get used to that kinda shit. Nobody likes a wishy-washy "soft" rejection better than a hard rejection, as long as you're not an outright dick about it. Look at this guy >>16927159, he's not exactly cheering about the situation being vague, is he?

Think of it as pulling the kitty out of a piece of plastic packaging it got stuck in, instead: probably going to hurt the cat for a bit, but it has to be done and afterward the cat will be relieved. You can't always help painlessly. Ask a doctor.
>>
>>16927277
Yeah, nah. Not me.
>>
>>16927281
I don't watch TV and we don't have that show here, but I think I get the gist of it.
>>
>>16927284
>Nobody likes a wishy-washy "soft" rejection better than a hard rejection
Yeah I suppose you're right. I want to try and do it as nicely as possible but still make it clear that I'm not interested.
Like I said, she's a really wonderful person altogether and I enjoy spending time with her. Don't want to make it weird.
>>
>>16927276
>This is a thing? I could do that?
What did I JUST say to you, Anon?!

>>16927282
>Seriously? I am a straight girl and that seems absolutely absurd.
Told you you'd be surprised. But yes. Doesn't work on all girls, obviously. But you know how some girls feel relaxed around gay men because "they're not interested" so "they don't have to constantly guard against" and blah blah? Basically girls who have a real antagonistic idea about dating and hooking up, if you want to get psychological about it? Yeah, they can take that relaxation pretty fucking far.
>>
>>16927287
>Don't want to make it weird.

It's gonna be weird for a while. She will need some time to get over you.
>>
>>16927289
I'm intrigued. Tell me more, how do I become a manipulative, terrible person?
>>
>>16927289
Well, I understand that having gay friends can be a nice counterweight so to speak, someone who has an insight into the male mind without having to be wary of his intentions, something like that.
But the jump from "its okay to sleep in one bed" to "well lets suck some gay dick" is a pretty huge, absurd one to me.
But obviously I don't know. I have like one gay friend and he's pretty chill, I should ask him if he's ever had anything like that happen to him.
On a related note, why would a gay guy *want* a blowjob from a girl anyway?

>>16927294
Yeah I suppose so. Fucking hell I'm not the kind of person to grieve over, I wouldn't even make a good lesbian gf I'm sure.
>>
>>16927303
The heart wants what it wants. Look at the bright side of it all. She saw something in you that made her go "woooooooow, she is perfect" so instead of saying stuff like
>I'm not the kind of person to grieve over, I wouldn't even make a good lesbian gf I'm sure.
you need to notice it as well.
>>
>>16927303
>On a related note, why would a gay guy *want* a blowjob from a girl anyway?
To figure out if girls do it differently. To help her practice, etc.
>>
>>16927270
To give a lesbian perspective, I have known of similar things happening. Straight girls who came on to me in the "it's okay, just experimenting" way. Sexuality is weird and not always all that clear cut.

>>16927303
Oh don't put yourself down Anon, pretty sure you'd be a absolute qt gf.
>>
girls:

first date with her on saturday, after she rescheduled it on short notice

should I keep text silence or chat with her before
>>
>>16927307
Haha, thanks Anon. Yeah I was just kidding, not fishing for compliments or whatever. I mean I just never saw myself as the kind of girl that'd attract other girls, but maybe that's just me stereotyping.

>>16927309
I've never thought about that really. Never wanted to practice blowjobs on anyone except boyfriends either, but of course that's just me.

>>16927310
>pretty sure you'd be a absolute qt gf.
T-thanks.

>>16927314
Well I suppose texting her a bit doesn't hurt but don't text her constantly if you're seeing each other on Saturday anyway.
>>
>>16927300
Fool, you wouldn't even like it. At first maybe, but then you'd become like those redpill retards who come to hate the women they're with for being so easily manipulated, not realizing that the girls they're with don't represent all girls, or that they've actually become incredibly good manipulators so talking as though everyone who falls for it is a simp doesn't make sense. It turns you bitter and hollow, don't do it. Just come clean to this girl.

>>16927303
>But the jump from "its okay to sleep in one bed" to "well lets suck some gay dick" is a pretty huge, absurd one to me.
Maybe it'll make more sense in your mind if you add one or two of the stages inbetween, like "playfully feeling each other up as a joke (a "joke")" and "being tipsy". This post >>16927217
is pretty much talking about that same thing,
>If she's suddenly less touchy-feely, she was fag-hagging.

>On a related note, why would a gay guy *want* a blowjob from a girl anyway?
Well obviously if you're GAY you DON'T. But, if you're bi, or just an asshole, and you may have said some things that were maybe misinterpreted so now you're "the gay friend"...
Or hell, maybe you are gay, but you get bicurious, and you're drunk so your inhibitions about saying personal stuff drop, and you tell one of your girls, and then things snowball from there.
>>
>>16927318
>bitter and hollow
I'm already halfway there, please teach me or tell me how I can become that kind of person!
>>
>>16927310
>To give a lesbian perspective, I have known of similar things happening. Straight girls who came on to me in the "it's okay, just experimenting" way.
Yeah, this is also classic, just like "the only gay guy in the frat" constantly doing stuff with his "not gay, definitely not gay" frat bros. In my experience about one-third of gay guys had this type of experience in college and the others all go FUUUUUCK I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT WAS AN OPTION AAAAAHHH when they hear about it.
>>
>>16927318
That seems like straight ouf of some erotica smut story to me, but as I said my experience with gay guys is confined to exactly one dude who's basically a housewife and has been with the same boyfriend for four years.
So maybe I just don't know the real thing, I dunno.
Interesting to hear about it to be sure. I gotta ask around in my circle of friends if they'd get touchy with a gay guy just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>16927282
>Do some casual stuff, invite her to coffee or some such shit
how is that not a date?
why would I want to introduce ambiguity into my level of interest?

I foresee some kind of
>not date date (coffee)
>some time later... couple
>turns out she was seeing other people up until now
>because it was "not a date"
line of events. Isn't that a likely problem?

also, is saying yes to a date some kind of investment? I've discussed the topic of "the first date" with a couple of female friends before and they seemed to think saying yes meant that the relationship was a done deal.
As if the whole point wasn't to get to know each other and find out if things can work.
Of course they also mentioned series' of prior date sounding events that didn't count.
Reminds me of a couple TV shows I've watched where the girl claims it was love at first sight, then the guy mentions "first sight" was three weeks after they met.

I'd really like to express what I feel as I feel it. But 0-12 and here I am.
>>
>>16927322
To be honest I think it's just the hormones going crazy and all that. I went to a pretty strict, Catholic all girls school, boarding school and all, and turns out locking 600 girls together in small spaces isn't the best way to discourage them from getting feely-touchy.
Once in the "real world", hardly any of those girls turn out to be actually gay, with the exception of yours truly.
College is probably pretty similar.
>>
>>16927317
we had a few nights where we texted each other for like 3 hours thats why I dont know if I should stop texting now or keep up like that, I dont want her to get sick of me or to run out of things to say but I dont want to go too cold or make her reschedule again
>>
>>16927300
get manipulated by terrible people
>>
>>16927332
Well, that would be true if the frat guys couldn't find any women on campus...

I definitely know what you mean, though, boys' only schools seem to be much the same way.
>>
>>16927314
I've been stood up due to radio silence. Don't.
That said, "I forgot" is a large red flag so it probably wasn't much of a loss.
>>
>>16927332
>crossdressing boy in Catholic all girls boarding school
>hormones going wild
>tfw manga and anime wasn't lying to me
>>
>>16927329
It is a date, but it's not as straightforward and committal as "Do you want to go out with me", I think.
It's not really ambiguous I think, just not going like a bull at the gate.

And no I don't think a date is an investment, it's just a date. You tip-toe around each other a bit, sniff each others butts so to speak, see if you're compatible. If not, oh well. No biggie.

>>16927333
Well if you generally talk to her a lot, over text or otherwise, I'd say just keep it up.
>>
>>16927337
Yeah but frats are still 'boy clubs', that's what I meant.
I recently read some book about British boy boarding schools, I think by Stephen Fry. Much the same there apparently.

>>16927342
Well except there were no boys at our school, crossdressing or otherwise. Sorry Anon.
>>
>>16927341
>>16927345
ok I'll send her some stuff tonight, I think she might be busy later today so I wasnt sure but I'll do it

how likely is she to stand me up if I'm talking too much instead of not enough
>>
I want to ask a girl out on a very casual date. It's a girl I've only chatted with a few times irl, we got along nice, but now I can only contact her through social media. She's online like only once a day so it's impossible to actually chat. Should I just message her asking her out? Otherwise it's like I can only message her once a day and I want to do something tomorrow.
Thanks.
>>
>>16927350
>Well except there were no boys at our school, crossdressing or otherwise. Sorry Anon.
Yes, but IF there had been any they would have gotten all the pussy. Literally all of it, anime is real.
>>
>>16927351
Personally I'd much rather be texted often than not at all. If a guy I'm having a date with doesn't text me I'd probably keep wondering if he really likes me or if I said something wrong etc.
Plus, girls like attention. It's good to know someone is interested in you.

>>16927352
Sure, why not. Give it a try, worst comes to worst she'll just say no, happens.
>>
>>16927359
>Catholic schools make anime real
Praise the Lord.
But yeah that's exactly the reason why there were no boys in the first place.
>>
File: shirou.jpg (21KB, 347x316px) Image search: [Google]
shirou.jpg
21KB, 347x316px
Invited a girl to watch a movie. She said "depends on if it's a good one" and eventually it fizzled out because everything in cinemas right now is shit, though we've put the plan on ice until a good one comes out

If a girl's this picky about plans when a guy asks her out, is she really even that interested to begin with? I presume she is and act like she is, but honestly I'm not very sure anymore whether she actually is.
>>
>>16927371
if shes interested she'll find excuses to be with you not excuses not to be with you
>>
>>16927345
>not committal
Committing to what exactly? it's fairly important she show up.
>not ambiguous
Your male friends wouldn't ask you to grab a coffee if they wanted coffee? it's completely ambiguous, no level of interest is specified

>>16927351
>how likely is she to stand me up if I'm talking too much instead of not enough
Assuming women flake and reschedule in that situation rather than outright stand you up, that's happened to me too. In my limited experience that's just as likely.
She then failed to find the time and after 6 weeks I cut contact.
>>
>>16927361
alright I hope this is what she wants, I actually really want to talk to her a lot more than I already do but I dont want to come across as needy

>>16927373
yeah I'm super worried for some reason that this is going to be a pathological rescheduling situation, I want it to work out but I feel like the longer we go on texts only the harder it will be to get that date
>>
>>16927371
If I really like someone I'd be okay with watching Sharknado: The Sharkening if it means I can spend time with him.
But of course she could just be picky. Maybe she's interested, or not sure yet herself.

>>16927373
>Committing to what exactly? it's fairly important she show up.
I meant it's not outright romantic interest so both of you can keep it up without it getting too awkward if you happen to not be interested. "Want to go out with me" seems, to me, to be much more "serious" and thus harder to break off if it turns out you're not all that into her, or vice-versa.

>Your male friends wouldn't ask you to grab a coffee if they wanted coffee?
No, sure, but if it's a guy who's not a really good friend, or just an acquaintance from uni or something, and he asks me to have coffee with him, just the two of us, I'm going to at least assume there's the possibility that he's interested in me.
>>
Girl or Guy,

I had a thing for a girl, but it's been 4 year since the last time we spoke, alot of shit got in my way, but now I'm back on track, she single, is it worth starting something or would be like "WTF is this guy doing"
>>
>>16927388
your chances of success with that are basically zero, you need to get to be her friend again first
>>
>>16927388
I would try to slowly initiate contact and try to talk more with her again, and not just outright asking her out.
>>
>>16927388
>>16927392
Yea, I disagree with this guy. Ask her to catch up and in no time at all things will be right back where they were. Then ask her out. Better chances than with a stranger imo.
But it does depend on the person. Some people kill you off in their minds the second they say goodbye. Others will miss you.
>>
>>16927388
You don't just "start something" like that. 4 years is a long time. Chances are she doesn't even remember you. Imagine someone from a distant past going "I've always had a thing for you and here I am". Even if that happens in movies, those two have a romantic history together; not whatever it is that you two are.

If you were close before, go ahead and hit her up and ask how she's been, at most. If you hit it off, go ahead and meet up. Be gentle, and be realistic. If all you had was a quick elevator conversation, don't bother.

>>16927399
It depends on what they were like before. If they were good friends, sure. If he is a sperg who made her his waifu with a projected personality after a single conversation, best not to.
>>
>>16927381
I don't want to get blown off because she already had her morning coffee, or her bus was late so lets just not bother, etc.
Time, place, appear there. I want it to be serious.
>I'm going to at least assume there's the possibility that he's interested in me
Then I have to play the balancing game of overtly flirting enough that she's sure I'm interested (which I find varies hugely depending on her self esteem), and ensuring I don't seem desperate (even though I am).
>>
>>16927401
>If he is a sperg who made her his waifu with a projected personality after a single conversation
Ah, but is there a way to tell? I don't think you can ever really tell how one sided a relationship is.
>>
>>16927415
Well coffee was just an example. Ask her out for dinner or go to a movie together, I dunno. Just whatever people do together on dates.
I'm just saying bluntly asking her out if she wants to go out with you feels..awkward to me.
>>
>>16927399
>Some people kill you off in their minds the second they say goodbye

I do this. It's for the best in my humble opinion.
>>
>>16927372
That's what I was thinking as well. She hit me up with those excuses before, where she wanted me to visit and be with her for whatever reasons. In person she's very chatty towards me, and the both of us are very touchy and lingering towards each other.
On the other hand, over text she switches between winky+engaged and matter-of-fact+distant. She always sends me paragraphs, but mostly of the latter. And when I'd think out loud to make impromptu plans, she'd shoot them down with other excuses.

>>16927381
Yeah, maybe she's just picky. She's quite a movie buff with a certain taste in films, after all. Then again, so am I.
And maybe she just isn't sure of her interest. She likes me, that much I can tell. We'd be (and lately have become) good friends. But more than that? I really don't know.
>>
>>16927442
>And maybe she just isn't sure of her interest.
That's gonna sound like a lame excuse, but I honestly believe girls oftentimes don't know what they really want.
If she likes you, and she's a friend, maybe she actually just wants to find a good movie.
>>
Should i end my relationship? The problem is that my long distance bf barely talks to me and he always tells me that hes super busy.
We talk like 1 a week and its always a really short conversation. Is it possible that he just doesnt care about me anymore?
He told me that he cares and loves me but its not showing.
Am i missing something?
>>
>>16927430
>I do this. It's for the best in my humble opinion
There haven't been enough good people in my life that I'd ever just let go.
My feelings about someone will scarcely change after decades.
Seems more honest to me.

>>16927428
ate already, saw the movie
there's always a bad reason to say no
>feels..awkward to me
I'd like to get to the root of that. Maybe there's a third way where she's not scared and I don't get shafted.
>>
>>16927469
I'm not sure why she would get scared. If you talk to her and decide on a movie, or a day for dinner together, she'd have to be really not interested to then watch that same movie before she'd be watching it with you, or already eat if she knows she's supposed to have dinner with you that evening.
>>
Girls, is it sexist if I want a GF/Wife mostly for sex?

Yes I'm a virgin.
>>
>go out on date
>have a pretty good time
>don't hear from her in a week
>she's still actively posting on facebook.

Is this non-verbal communication for, "yeah, nah, this wont work?"
>>
>>16927520
>week

Technically not a lot of time.

The average person only has about 3-5 hours of free time every day.

Except for me since I'm on sick leave until September 1st, which means I have more free time than the average person.
>>
If there's no first kiss at the end of the first date does it mean the date failed?
>>
>>16927528
No.
>>
>>16927519
No, it's just stupid.
>>
>>16927494
>she'd have to be really not interested to then watch that same movie before she'd be watching it with you
That did happen. She delayed her answer for like a day or two, went and saw it, then told me no.

I'm not talking about someone going out of their way to make things difficult, but about someone saying no for some trivial or unimportant reason because she thinks I don't particularly care.

Also we seem to have skipped along here. If she says yes then then there is no problem.
>>
>>16927534
So which is worse?

Sexism or stupidity?
>>
Reposting cause thread died.

Girls. I'm thinking of buying an expensive ring and wearing it like a wedding band but I'm not engaged or married. Opinions of this?

I've read studies showing women are more likely to pursue guys with wedding bands but I'm not doing it for that, I'm cashed up and my idols are guys like Skepta and Stormzy.
>vid related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxSoZyxqzSc
>>
>>16927537
They're usually related.
>>
>>16927542
>They're usually related.
>usually

How exactly?

I'm usually not intentionally sexist, but I could be accidentally sexist without even realizing it.
>>
>>16927519
No, it just severely limits your options and most people wouldn't call that a relationship/GF/wife.
>>
I don't drink alcohol, is this ever a problem?
>>
>>16927556
Yep. Listen to mainstream music. Watch any mainstream tv show or movie, everything is and always will be about alcohol and to a lessor extend drugs, (yes ik alcohol is a drug) and everyone you know are consumers of that media.
>>
>>16927556
are you a man or a woman, I'm a guy who doesnt drink and I feel like its held me back with girls since often the first move happens with alcohol lubricant
>>
>>16927568
Hexagram cultist pls go
>>
>>16927556
I wouldn't say so, that's your choice. You can go out to bars and clubbing and whatnot without drinking.
>>
>>16927556
No, as long as you don't lecture me every time I drink a beer or a glass of wine.
>>
>>16927575
What are you even on?

I'm right, fact.
>>
>>16927577
>You can go out to bars and clubbing and whatnot without drinking

You can?

And here I thought it was mandatory or some shit, or I get beaten up by a bunch of roid raging berserkers for not being "manly enough" to drink beer.
>>
>>16927539
I find it attractive. Go for it.
>>
>>16927585
Well I don't know what clubs you go to, but I've had long periods where I didn't drink since I was on meds, and it didn't make any difference whatsoever.
Sure, people might ask why, but you just tell them you're not into it or whatever.
>>
Ladies, how does it feel knowing that you've social engineered your way into never having to worry about anything? The law is 100% on your side in most things and there's so many unwritten social rules regarding your special treatment. Its such a brilliant dynamic that you've created its a shame its so morally reprehensible.
>>
>>16927457
Unlike girls, men don't lie and manipulate to survive, neither do they have issues trying to figure out what someone really means because of it. I know you aren't getting attention from a constant source anymore, but you can't be that cold-hearted can you?
>>
>>16927600
>men don't lie and manipulate to survive
the fuck you talking about. I bet you don't work for a living.
>>
>>16927600
>men don't lie and manipulate to survive
Want to know how I know you don't have a job?
>>
>>16927600
>Unlike girls, men don't lie and manipulate to survive, neither do they have issues trying to figure out what someone really means because of it.

Guys lie and manipulate a lot, just like women do. Shitty people are shitty people.
I've been cheated on, lied to and manipulated by men, and many guys received the same treatment by women.
This kind of attitude is as idiotic as tumblr feminism.
>>
>>16927539
you only have the one finger or some shit?
>>
>>16927603
I bet you're fat with an ugly face.

Post timestamped pics or I'm right, you fat ugly fucking faggot.
>>
>>16927610
What are you religious or something?

It's called preference. When you buy a ring you can choose where to put it, till then shut up or give your opinion like that other girl.
>>
>>16927612
Timestamps can be photoshopped
>>
How can I turn a casual 2 person hang out into a proper date while we are in it?
>>
>>16927627
Get physical: kiss, hold hands, whatever. If you're the guy, pay for whatever activity you're doing.
>>
Girls

Let's say you were good friends with a guy, or even if you liked him. Would you ever suggest he changes his looks/style? I feel embarrassed. A girl who I'm very close with started up a conversation about looks. And was sending me different haircuts that she thinks I should do, or clothes I should try out.

I don't know why, but I feel embarrassed and even a little intimidated/pressured now.. I mean, I know I'm fashion blind. I am more of a minimalist in the sense I just dress for comfort (Solid color plain T shirts and jeans) because I don't know what looks good for bad. But I just feel very pressured that a girl is telling me these things.
>>
>>16927635
Well if she's a good friend (or even interested in you) then maybe she's really just concerned about your appearance, if you are self-confessed fashion-blind.
If I had a good friend who, to my eyes, doesn't care about what he wears at all maybe I'd try to pretty him up a bit, if I think he could look much better than he does.
>>
>>16927635
I've been there with a friend (guy here btw) to be honest, she might just be sending you something because she thinks you'd like it.

A change could be fun, you might end up liking that look on you better, who knows. And of not, it's easy to just let her know it didn't work for you, but if you're actually interested, you'd like to see what else she could show you. if not that, I'm sure your style is fine.
>>
>>16927635
Yeah, I suggested a change in my boyfriend's style. He actually enjoyed having me helping him while he was looking for new clothes/hairstyle/glasses, or at least he said so.

If you're uncomfortable, just talk to her. If she's not dumb, she'll understand and apologize.
>>
>>16927556
Alcohol is your best friend in social situations but the older you get the less it matters. Offer to drive people and you'll always be invited back.
>>
guess I posted in the wrong thread before

Girls

do you mind guys you're on friendly terms with asking you, whether you have a bf or not? How would this influence your future relationship if you had one or didn't like your friend that way?
Would you prefer they asked a friend of you, whether you're in a relationship or not?

we're planning to meet up in the future for nonromantical stuff (with a few other people too I assume), should I would until after we did that?
>>
>>16927741
The friend will tell her you asked so keep that in mind
>>
>>16927749
yes, I figured that much hence my question
I mean, if she's going to know I'm interested anyways, would it be better to directly ask her myself

also I'd probably want to do the unromantical stuff regardless of the question, would that be as awkward for her as for me?
>>
>>16927754
I'd ask directly because you can phrase it better then girls gossiping about it. As for the awkwardness it just really depends on how she takes it which relates on how you ask.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x602px
>>16927658
>>16927657
>>16927654

it just feels difficult for me, because she just suggested I get this haircut. And I don't think I could pull it off. it doesn't look bad to me, but I'm not "cool" or "alpha" enough for that. I think it'd make me look weird
>>
>>16927775
Honestly that's a shit haircut imo.
>>
>>16927777
>They haven't really mentioned looking forward to it and have just been quite matter of fact whenever I've brought it up. I don't sense any kind of excitement or enthusiasm.

Did this change from excitement and saying they were looking forward to it? I speak matter of factly all the time and I can be very much looking forward to a meeting
>>
>>16927782

see, like I said. I'm fashion blind. I literally can not tell.
>>
File: diary.png (311KB, 548x826px) Image search: [Google]
diary.png
311KB, 548x826px
>>16927777
Read the image. Don't overthink it. Go there and make the most of it.
>>
>>16927764
yea, that's what I thought
I fear that I might not be able to hold my spaghetti if she says she has one (which I think is highly likely)

think I'll wait until after we met, though
gives us both more time to get to know each other
>>
Question for girls (I am one, but I don't think guys will be able to help me on this one).

Been on the mini pill for about two and a half months, had about three periods in the past six weeks. Not missed any, taking it at the same time every day. Was super excited for Saturday as I'm seeing a guy I really like and BOOM it hits for a third time. Very light now but I fucking know the flood gates are going to open, making sex not an option.

What the fuck is going on? Three periods in six weeks? Is it somehow linked to my brain and knowing I'm going to sleep with someone? I honestly nearly cried when I found out today. It's driving me mad. Is there any chance this could just be a tiny one and I'll be fine by tomorrow?

I fucking hate my life.
>>
One of my friends got drunk and sent me dick pics on snapchat. He's engaged, I am in a long term. I don't think he remembers about it, he was really wasted.

Should I just ignore it? Should I tell him? Should I tell my boyfriend?
>>
>>16927271
I need to get laid so I dont end up like one of those people. I've had no luck with online dating sites so far.
>>
>>16927832
You need the dosage adjusted. While there is indeed a chance that one is light and short, the bigger issue here is that you can't depend on the efficacy of the pill at this time. You really need to go back to the prescribing physician.
>>
>>16927832
>What the fuck is going on? Three periods in six weeks? Is it somehow linked to my brain and knowing I'm going to sleep with someone? I honestly nearly cried when I found out today. It's driving me mad. Is there any chance this could just be a tiny one and I'll be fine by tomorrow?

It is a fairly common problem with the minipill. Not linked to your brain or whatever. It's just the minipill, it might cause longer or more frequent periods. One of the side effects.
Keep trying it, if it's not the right method for you try to get on the "regular" pill or on IUD, either the hormonal or the regular copper one.
Sucks for tomorrow.
>>
>>16927842
I assume that you didn't screencap it so it's gone now? In any case, you should tell both guys. First tell your friend "I don't know if you remember, but while drunk you sent me some inappropriate snaps. I'd appreciate it if you never did that again." Then tell your boyfriend "I don't know if he remembers, but while drunk my friend sent me some inappropriate snaps. I've told him to never do that again."
>>
So in my social circle there is this one that I like, and one that I really like. Whenever we're at parties I intend on getting to know the first one better, but the second one is like a band-aid and wont let go of me. I've been an asshole and clear that I dont want to hook up with her anymore, but everytime I get drunk i eventually give in and sleep with her rather than the girl I like. Should I stop drinking when the girl I like shows up? or; how do I make the other girl stop liking me?
>>
File: v.jpg (28KB, 438x328px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
28KB, 438x328px
>>16927887
>I like this girl
>I like this other girl more but I still go for the first girl
>how do I make her stop liking me
This is why we have frogposters
>>
>>16927872
>I assume that you didn't screencap it so it's gone now?
Yeah, it's gone. I kinda laughed at it and fell back asleep, didn't even rationalize it.

I am scared that it'd become a bigger deal than it actually is.
I honestly think it was a mistake since me and my friend's fiancé have similar names on snapchat. My friend is faithful; he loves his fiancé a lot and never flirted with me.
>>
>>16927736
>Offer to drive people and you'll always be invited back.
>drive

Can't
>>
>>16927906
There are a couple ways to make it a big deal.
1) Accuse your friend of being an ass.
2) Talk to your boyfriend without having contacted your friend first.
3) Involve his fiancee.
4) Say nothing to anyone and then discover much later that he is indeed an ass.

Handling it with the wording I suggested is the simplest route. There's no accusation of intent, it handles the issue of mistakes just as well as deliberate sending and it clears the air between you and your boyfriend.
>>
>>16927135
Ladies, why do you have a problem with whores and strippers so much? Are you upset that guys can cut the bullshit and get straight to what they want out of a woman so you have to go out of your way to demonize them as much as possible?
>>
>>16927939
I have no problems with prostitutes and strippers, or their clients.
I just don't want to date a guy who fucked one. Preferences.
>>
>>16927939
I don't care about escorts or strippers. The actual human trafficking for the purpose of sexual slavery is an issue but I don't have problems with women who do those jobs. I just have no interest in dating men who blow all their money on that stuff.
>>
Gentlemen, why do you have a problem with sluts so much? Are you upset that girls can cut the bullshit and get straight to what they want out of a men so you have to go out of your way to demonize them as much as possible?
>>
>>16927954
its not men, it's just the manchildren on here who think the world owes them something.
>>
>>16927954
If you want to start a fight or throw down bait can you do it in r9k?
>>
>>16927954
My problem with sluts around here is that they typically refuse to admit being sluts and accept the consequences that come with that. Other than that they're free to live their lives as they deem fit and I won't give a fuck.
>>
>>16927954
I wouldn't say that I have a problem with them. I certainly like the act of cutting bullshit. The problem that sometimes pops up in dealing with them, though, is when they have a blind spot that's the exact shape and size of their entire self.

There are a disproportionate number of sluts who are that way because they can't see anything wrong with themselves. They're driven batty when anyone else sees something wrong. I can't stand to be around anyone who cares more about my judgment of them than I do. That's why I was put off so much by all of that Slut Walk business. It perfectly embodies a group of people caring way too much about whatever negative feelings I might have about them. Sorry that it's such a threat to their pristine sense of self.
>>
>>16927954
I dont hate sluts, but I would never consider one for a long term partner
>>
>>16927946
>>16927949
>I have no problems with those things
>I won't date someone who does those things though
How do you not realize that you're contradicting yourself? Holy shit.
>>
Girls,

Sex while on your period, yay or nay? Does it just depend on the moment?
>>
>>16927954
I love sluts. I don't fucking care about any of this purity or wife material shit. Fuck all that.
>>
>>16927990
some girls love it, some girls are so against it (mainly because of mess)

But i've been lied to by my ex gf countless times. she KNEW she was on her period just pretended there was no blood.
>>
>>16927986
I don't care if a woman wants to sell her body, I don't care if a man wants to buy it. It's not my business: their bodies, their money, their lives. I don't have anything against it.
But I would never have sex with a person I am not in love with, and I want my partner to feel in the same way. I am not interested in casual sex or people who do it.
>>
>>16927990
Yay if it's almost over and there's just a bit of blood. But with condom. Otherwise, nope.
>>
>>16927990
blood is just another variety of natures lube
>>
>>16928008
So you do have a problem with it. Don't say you don't have a problem with it when you actually do have a problem with it.
>>
>>16927832

Me again. So do I tell him that there won't be any sex this weekend? Or just heavily imply it once I'm there. I don't really want to see him under false pretences but I don't want to end up sperging if he does make a move.
>>
>>16928024
Tell him that you might be on your period and maybe you won't be able to have sex.
I usually prefer to be clear with this kind of things so I don't panic and he doesn't feel rejected.
>>
>>16927990
I dislike it but only because I feel really bloated and unsexy.

Guys/Girls, if you've ever cheated on your partner, what was the reason? Just a spur of the moment thing, did you feel like your relationship was just not working, drunk etc?
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1280x960px
Should I shave my facial hair?
>>
I got this situation that i really want perspective on from the female sex.

I'm a 21 male virgin who has had some serious insecurities due to a curved cock.
Now, after having had surgery for the third time very recently, my cock is actually straight (it started out as a 90 degree curve). Kinda weird looking due to the surgery, but not really bad.

I'm still insecure though. Due to the fact that i don't know how females would react to surgery in the dick and me being a virgin at age 21.

If i told you i was average looking and wasn't fat or bald or anything like that, would you still be turned off by this information all? Just picture an average 6-7/10 guy where you knew these pieces of information about him.

Would it turn you off just a little bit?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>16928060
I really couldn't care less about you and your 'problem'
>>
>>16928080
As in it doesn't matter? I obviously plan on telling whoever i manage to drag to bet about it beforehand. Just want to prepare myself of possible reactions.
>>
>>16928052
It looks alright on you so long as you keep it neat in my opinion. If you shave it you'll look much younger if that's what you want.

Just never go mustache only because you might look like a pedo without the bottom scruff.
>>
>>16928060
all dicks look weird, I wouldn't notice or just assume it's normal
>>
>>16928115
Also if there are noticeable bumps under the skin? I'm just not sure how much girls sexualises cock (like men do boobs for instance)
>>
How do I refrain myself from talking to a man?

>have a fiancee
>a guy adds me from some website
>guy professes his love for me
>reject him several times
>he gets his feelings hurt (of course)
>we repeat this pattern over and over again for a period for some 2 months
>then I either message him or he messages me and we end up full on talking to each other again

>we always have the most bizarre conversations (rape, murder, trolling other people together, ect)
>he ends up insulting me and i end up insulting him, then we stop talking to each other for literally no more than 13 hours
>then we end up going on like it's nothing

And the cycle goes on and on and on
This feels weird as shit for some reason BUT I CANT STOP DOING IT. HELP.
It's addictive but feels so damn creepy and bizarre
>>
>>16928150

I'd like to add I did this with a (lesbian) girl before and it was the same but it feels more unsettling and dishonest with a man

Are the dynamics different if it was a man vs a woman or am I just exaggerating my emotions?
>>
>>16928150
Delete him from your account.
>>
>>16928021
That isn't what they said

They just said they didn't like it personally and in their own relationships

It's ok to dislike meaningless sex

You don't have to pay for it!
>>
>>16928148
It's nothing like how guys view breasts, at least as I understand it. General opinion seems to be "dicks look weird". A girl might not even notice, or if she does you can always just explain you had surgery. I didn't even know a "curved cock" was a thing. I wouldn't make a big deal of it.
>>
>>16928156
yeah but it's hard i got an addiction talking to this person
he's a male version of this girl i used to know
we both feed on each other's negative thoughts

it's terrible
>>
>>16928174
Okay thanks for the answer!
>>
So, question for all 6+ girls and above:
have you ever fucked chad (extremely good looking guy, top 20%)?
after that, have you ever fucked a normal guy?
have you been satisfied after that?
did you fuck again chad after ons or ltr with normal guys?
>>
>>16928262
>have you ever fucked chad (extremely good looking guy, top 20%)?

No, r9k
>>
>>16928262
I have not, no. I have only ever slept with my boyfriend of two years.
>>
Girls:Do you like a guy that moans in bed, or is excessive moaning a turn off?
>>
>>16928284
Moans remind me of gay porn, grunts are better.
>>
>>16928173
So they have no problem with it but they don't like it? Whatever reason they don't like it is the problem they have with it. This can't be happening...
>>
>>16928284
moans are submissive
>>
This girl doesn't trust me, and I want her to.
I share a few classes with her and see her rarely, though we're close and have been for a long time. Yet whenever something's up, she goes to this other guy: one who shares all her classes, is around her all day, and actively helps her with schoolwork and daily life. They're not dating; the guy even pushed me to ask her out even though we already went out a few times by then.
Yet by the looks of it I'm just that guy's backup, the one to turn to when he isn't available. She tells me she's busy, then makes plans to study with him at that same time. Lately she's all serious business around me, and won't even sit near me. This wasn't always the case, and I want to bring that back.

How do I regain her trust with the little time I have together with her? How do I stop her from handing me the second fiddle?
>>
Girls; do your feet ever get smelly? Do you ever get flustered about it?

Just asking ha ha
>>
>>16928342
Seems like she likes the other dude and not you.
>>
>>16928284
Guys who are completely silent aren't very much fun. Too much might be a bit off-putting, though. Wouldn't you be bothered if a girl made no noises at all?
>>
>>16928284
Grunts, moans and heavy breathing are sexy as fuck.
As long as you don't moan like a japanese porn star, it's fine.
>>
>>16928346
Of course they do. My boyfriend and I gross each other out by sticking our smelly feet in front of each other's noses.
>>
How do you convince a girl that is borderline/bipolar that you actually like her? she finds a insane troll logic way out of every present, detail, display of affection or thing I've done for her as fake or thinking it no longer applies, and thinks I'm going to drop her any moment now once every few weeks, and I want to stop that
>>
>>16928316
I like being submissive in bed.
>>
Guys, if I'm female who is not fat or ugly, is it safe to assume that most, if not all, my male friends are attracted to me in some way? Even if they won't make a move?
>>
>>16928354
I got that vibe too, but she told me she doesn't. The only reason she spends so much time with him is because they're around each other so much. If anything, it's convenience. Before she met that guy, she was that close to me too.
>>
>>16928396
Sure, if that gets you off.
>>
>>16928396
Not really. I have lots of female friends who are just friends to me. I'm not attracted to every girl I run into.
>>
>>16928396
It depends on how many friends you have, and how attractive you actually are, but it's safe to assume at least one would like to bone you.
>>
>>16928376
Give her a big kiss X
>>
Girls, how is a guy supposed to tell you're okay with being touched and where? I really don't know how to feel things through, in a manner of speaking.
>>
for girls: lets say you work at starbucks.
I went to starbucks today to buy a drink and this girl behind the counter just seemed really happy, and kept smiling at me. I'm terrible at reading signs and couldn't tell if maybe she thought I was cute? I messed up my order and she laughed a little, and after I gave my name for her to write on the cup, she said "thank you mark~" like that with the ~ at the end. Maybe I'm over reading this? I dunno it was something.
>>
>>16928438
Being kind and smiling while making you coffee is literally her job,

It is nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
>>
>>16928418
If I don't like being touched, I'll tell him.
If she rejects your advances, stops or starts being uncomfortable, you'll probably notice, and (hopefully) stop.
>>
>>16928284
Hot as fuck. Only turn off is if it's high pitched or whimpery sounding. Moans etc are fucking rawr.

>>16928150
Are you bored as shit in your relationship or something? Honestly asking here, are you?

There's no trick. You have the self control and make the decision you want to make, or admit to yourself that's *not* what you really want and make the opposite decision.

>>16927990
Yea. Throw down towel, hop in shower, whatever.

>>16927939
I don't.
No.

>>16927887
Stop leading her on. What you're doing is cruel. It's alarming you can't see that.

>>16927635
"I get that you're trying to help but I'm fine with the way I dress and style myself, so this is all coming across a little weird."
Rephrase it to fit of course but that's the basic msg.

>>16927627
Flirt. Gauge response.

>>16927600
...what the actual fuck is wrong with you

>>16927594
The r9k is strong today. You should flip a coin to see which is worse: that this is actually how you see shit or that you envy it.

>>16927556
Anything can be a problem if you're committed enough to making it so.

>>16927520
You're not out of the game completely but generally this indicates she didn't feel there was a strong connection.

>>16927519
If you insist on carrying on a facade of calling a fuck buddy a gf or marrying her, yes. Sexist and a dick to boot.

>>16927457
>Should i end my relationship?
Do you want to?
>Am i missing something?
Probably. You need to be asking him this. Communicate these thoughts & feelings to him.

>>16927388
Were the circumstances under which you stopped speaking strained in any way?

>>16927371
>>16927372

>>16927269
Yes. 100% yes.
>...wut? We know nothing about each other. Who even are you? Why are you asking me ou-- oh. None of that matters to you. You just want to get laid.
>"Thanks but not interested."
That's what's happening. Get to know each other a bit. Flirt with her. Express a growing interest if one sincerely exists, & give her a chance to develop the same from her end.
>>
>>16928438
Dude, did you stop for a second to think that the people who work at starbucks are supposed to be friendly?
>>
>>16928451
Oh yeah sorry for being envious of having the entire legal system catering to you simply because of your gender. Gosh, you're right. I better not be envious of that. Shut the fuck up
>>
How do you tell a clingy boyfriend he's being too clingy without hurting his feelings?

The last few months he keeps on complaining about how much he misses me despite the fact that we see each other regularly. He always wants to call me despite having nothing to talk about, resulting in many awkward silences. He always wants me to sleep over when I visit him, and when I try to explain that I can't always do that because I sometimes have important stuff to do early in the morning, he'll guilt trip me into staying anyway by spending the entire day complaining about how much he'll miss me and accusing me of not wanting to stay with him.

I don't know why he's acting like this, he wasn't this clingy before. And I don't know how to tell him to calm down without hurting his feelings or being accused of not wanting to spend time with him.
>>
>>16928462
Happily.
>>
>>16928438
Former barista here (not Starbuks, but a mom&pop cafe)
Baristas are never interested in you unless you're a regular and tip well.
My friends and I would be super nice to everyone because we got paid minimum wage and tips were a big deal to us. I'm sorry but it's nothing, anon.
>>
Question for guys (and an update for the anon from a few threads ago who was interested, if she's still around):

Yesterday I had a date with the nice nerd I have a crush on and it went pretty well. We've known each other for about 8-9 months but this was the first time we've gone out or even spent much time alone. We sat in a coffee shop and talked for three hours straight before he realized how late it was and had to go (he needed to drive down state to visit family, so it turned out we spent way more time together than planned). When we left the cafe, I briefly showed him this movie/comic shop that he thought was cool and we planned another date for later. I'm actually really happy that it went so smoothly, because it's the first time we've seen each other outside of school (grad students here) and talking to him for so long was just effortless, even though we knew it was important he leave at a decent hour to not make his family wait up for him to arrive.

So, the question is, how likely is it that he jacked off thinking about me at the end of the night? lol
>>
Why is sex with this one girl so much better than the sex I have had with other girls
>>
>>16928418
It's pretty safe to assume she doesn't want to be touched at all, but I recommend watching how she interacts with her friends and noticing if she's okay with light touching. It's still a risk though.
>>
>>16928547
L O V E
O
V
E
>>
>>16928542
I'm one of the anons from the other thread, first congratulations on the date! Looks like it went well. Have you made plans to meet up again?
And I'm no guy but odds are good I'd say. I mean, if he liked you and you clicked and he finds you attractive, sure why not. I mean, have you diddled yourself thinking about him? Haha.

>>16928547
That's love, anon.
>>
Why would a girl make you think she wasn't with anyone, even a guy friend?
>>
>>16927939
It's just repelling and I therefor would never date a guy who is into that (or any other promiscuous behavior).

Why does that make you so upset? Because you can't get every woman and are angry your choices and preferences make you unattractive to some?
>>
>>16928542
i'm a bit of a weirdo, so don't take this answer as a representation for that many guys:
if i really like somebody, i will not jerk off thinking about them. its kind of like i have more respect for the peson, so i wont "degrade" them by jerkin it to just a fantasy of them.
>>
>>16928262
Nope. I've only ever been with my SO.
>>
>>16928346
Surprisingly, no. I don't think my feet sweat or smell at all really. I guess I got lucky.
>>
>>16928562
Because she isn't
>>
>>16928554
>>16928559
Love is weird
>>
>>16928584
Love is pretty great Anon. Makes sex waaay better.
>>
>>16928565
Because of the bullshit catch 22 you put men in. A man who can't get sex pays for it but once he pays for it he can't get sex since he paid for sex. Can we please get nuked out of existence yet?
>>
>>16928559
Thanks! Yes we did make plans to meet up again!
And yes ;)
>>
>>16928571
That's not weird at all. That's a good reason for not doing it.
>>
>>16928571
I think that's kinda sweet really, never thought about it like that.

>>16928590
Yay, congrats. I'll be eagerly following any new developments.
And well, there you go. I don't see why he wouldn't do it too.
>>
I'm 22/f, this question is for males:

Would you be upset if your fiance didn't get you anything for Valentines day?
On V-Day I went to Dave and Busters with him like he wanted, and he got me a cute little poster and a baking dish that was engraved with my name.
But the dish is too perfect to use, so I've let it sit there.
And I didn't get him anything else. I got this little book and I was supposed to write him a note, but I can't find the motivation to.

My therapist got mad at me today when she found out I didn't give him a gift.

Is this a universal thing I'm missing?
>>
>>16928606
I'm more concerned that you have a therapist who believes having a fiance at 22 is normal and gets mad at you for not giving people presents.
>>
>>16928625
My fiance is 27 and I have depression and anxiety, hence the therapist.
>>
>>16928606
i would be a bit disappointed in the situation where i got you something, but it wouldnt bother me too long.
>>16928542
hmmm i doooon't know ? Maybe ? your date wasnt really on a sexy mood, so if it was me, the chance that i would jack off to you would be pretty low, but i would be happy as fuck if it ended well :)
>>16928396
only the friends that find you attractive.
>>16927954
i don't have problem with sluts, i want to fuck them, but not date them, that's all.
>>
Question for females.

So i see this girl on a dating site i have potential interest in and notice we both share an interest in dogs, i was going to send a message like this

Hey there, is that a .... breed of dog on your profile picture?

Would that be a decent message to send or not? if not could you give me a better example.
>>
>>16928647
Well how do you plan on turning the convo when she says "yes"
>>
I'm meeting up with a girl friend in a few hours, to spend some time together on the days off after our midterms. Thing is, I can't think of anything to say to her. We've known each other for a while now, but I don't really know anything to talk about. The past few weeks have been non-stop midterms for the both of us and I'm glad that's behind us, so there isn't that much to say there either. The past few days that we were around each other I didn't really know anything to say either.

Can you give me some ideas of what to talk about? "Anything and everything" probably won't fly here
>>
>>16928583
What if she's secret about it?
>>
>>16928650
You have a good point there, any tips you could give me?
>>
>>16928651
Don't you have any interests or passions?
Whenever I don't know what to talk about around my girl I just start going off about computer architecture and programming languages
It never fails to get her loins frothing
>>
>>16928588
Nah, you'll just have to deal with it.
>>
>>16928651
There are sites that have good first date questions that don't even apply to only dates, just meeting new people in general.
FYI I'd avoid talking about midterms in case she feels she didn't do well on some of hers. Remember that you want her to enjoy this time with you, so try to keep things positive.
>>
If a girl wants to bring a friend the first time you hang out outside of class, does that mean she's friendzoning you?

And if she is still okay with going with just you when the other person cancels, it means all is not lost?
>>
>>16928670
It might just mean she's shy and wants a friend there to make things less awkward. I've done that once (and been the friend who was brought before).
If she is still okay with going with just you after the other person cancels, it's definitely a good sign.
>>
>>16928676
Ok, because that just happened to me a few hours ago, and I thought the fact that she wanted someone else there (another guy at that) meant immediate friendzoning. Good to hear that. On the plus side, same qt asked me to go to a campus art show thing to show me her painting, thats definitely a good sign right?
>>
>>16928659
I haven't done much with them lately and don't really know what to talk about related to that. Like I said, all midterms.

>>16928666
We go back quite a bit, and all those questions are things I spoke about with her before or found out otherwise. I could ask how those things are going, probably. It feels forced, but better than permanent silence from my end?
>>
>>16928662
No, I think I'll just continue to lie to women's faces about who I've had sex with. They'll never know I've fucked countless whores. They can keep their ignorance :)
>>
>>16928688
Sounds good
>>
>>16928688
Lose the butthurt and you're golden.
>>
>>16928683
Aw that's definitely a good thing she'd like to show you her painting.

>>16928685
In that case I'd suggest planning something specific to do, not just "hanging out". For example, this wasn't a date, but a friend and I who hadn't seen each other in a couple years planned to hang out during a summer between college, and we really hadn't talked much since high school so there wasn't really common ground any more. So I suggested we go to one of those pottery painting places where we could choose a ceramic item and the colors we wanted to paint with. It was fun and opened us up to talking because when the conversation about or general life stuff dried up a bit, one of us could crack a joke about our shitty painting skills or how dumb it was we chose to paint item x instead of y or z.
Maybe you should go to a mall where you can walk around and go into different stores, or go to a place that has something you can show her. Basically find a setting that will provide you with enough to talk about, so that your remarks are relevant and not just questions about how she has been in the last few weeks.
>>
I was planning to ask someone out when we saw each other socially and talked regularly.

Things have gotten busy, we've barely talked in weeks, and I feel like I'll probably get rejected now.

But I should still do it, right? I want to know either way.
>>
>>16928738
Just tell her you would like to catch up over coffee sometime since you haven't talked in a while
>>
Does this type of message really work when on online dating sites?

I really liked what you said in your profile!
We share a lot of interests, like bowling and Wii video games. It also appears that we have similar music tastes too. Heavy metal is the best! What’s your favourite band? I noticed in your picture that a cute parrot. I have a parrot too, named Osama! He’s 2 years old.
Anyways, I hope to hear back from you because you sound and look really interesting. Have a nice day!
>>
Ladies, what is a good vagina supposed to feel like? I've only felt one (and I didn't get to put my fingers inside) and it felt like loose skin with sticky wetness. It was a little underwhelming. Is this normal? Did I just hype myself up too hard since I'm a fucking virgin?
>>
>>16928464
Guys develop feelings quicker and often in a more exaggerated way than women in new relationships, especially if he is not very experienced socially and/romantically. Be honest and express that you're feeling a bit smothered; if he understands and mellows out, all good. If not, you may not be the best match for one another.
>>
>>16928783
The first time I touched a vagina I came in my pants
I was 13 at the time
Maybe you're just gay, dude
>>
>>16928796
I am not gay, anon. I most certainly like women. If I was gay I sure as shit wouldn't be this old and a virgin.
>>
>>16928783
how did you get to feel a vagina, but nothing more?
>>
What does testicular torsion feel like?
>>
>>16928801
I got to feel her boobs and ass too. She just wasn't really prepared to have me put anything inside her just yet. Idk man I didn't want to fuck anything up so I just said ok.
>>
>>16928806
How long have you been with her?
>>
>>16928814
A month maybe.
>>
>>16928822
That's rough man
>>
>>16928783

Yes, yes you did anon. It's not a magical fairy wonderland like people make it out to be. Wet floppy flaps with a wet sloppy tunnel.
>>
Femanon here
What do guys talk about when they hang out? Do they talk about girls they like? Because whenever there's a sleepover we usually end up talking about guys.
>>
>>16928834
Boobs mostly
>>
>>16928834
>What do guys talk about when they hang out? Do they talk about girls they like?

Talk? What's that?

Is that the stuff you're supposed to do in between video games, booze, and sports?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je1nn2-y3cw

Kind of relevant.
>>
>>16927621
>implying I couldn't pick a shop
I'm waiting for it.
>>
>>16928831
Yeah that's what I was afraid of... Oh well. At least I'm one step closer to not being a complete fucking failure. I can say I've touched one!
>>
>>16928748
I aappreciate it, but we've been out 1-on-1 a few times already.
I was planning to ask her out to catch up and then ask her to go on a real date.

I want to ask her in person, I feel like it's important.
>>
File: 1417166039331.jpg (11KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
1417166039331.jpg
11KB, 188x196px
>>16927135
Hello from /tv/
23yo virgin here..
I'm not bad looking /soc/ told me 7/10,I had few shots missed it because of bad case of autismus
Anyway I decided to try Tinder and I was picky but I already got 3 matches and the girls look pretty good.
Note that this is eastern europe so not many people use it so even though i took my time I still got matches.

Now that i got it out of the way how the hell do I strike up conversation since this is first for me?
Please share any stories you have or any openings or once i get the ball rolling how much should I wait before asking out.
>>
>>16928866
Ask em if they wanna fuck
>>
>>16928834
>What do guys talk about when they hang out?

They talk about how they want to[spoiler]fuck you right in the pussy[/spoiler].
>>
Women.

If a man walks up to you and says:

>Please excuse me, Miss, I don't mean to be rude, but tonight, I'm loving you.

How would you react to that? Would you think it's charming or creepy?
>>
>>16928902
I'd laugh and tell him to fuck off.
Creepy as fuck.
>>
>>16928902
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>16928794
The thing is, we've been in a relationship for almost 6 years now so I can't really blame it on inexperience. Especially since he never acted this clingy during all these years. We usually gave each other enough space and didn't make a big deal out of it if we couldn't see eachother for a while if one of us was too busy with work/college. Now he acts like his world collapses when we're seperated for 5 minutes and I truly don't know what caused this change.

I could be honest about it but he's the kind of person who is quick to take criticism as a personal attack. I'd rather solve this problem without getting into a fight over it. I already know he's going to pull the "so you don't miss me" card if I tell him straight up he's smothering me
>>
>>16928993
Drop him gurl
>>
>>16928993
So the solution is to deal with it forever? Why don't you frame it around you? You need some time alone, you need to shut your phone off every once in a while, you need to spend time with other friends.

Alternatively: hurt his fucking feelings. He's old enough, he should be able to deal with it. You shouldn't be the only one sacrificing, missing you might be difficult but overall it's positive.
>>
Should I wash my bedding tonight and risk needing to wash em again after the girl comes over tomorrow or just wait and wash it all tomorrow regardless
>>
Girls do you feel flattered when a guy asks you out?
>>
>>16928834
I talk about whatever we're currently doing at the time. Usually that's how bullshit the enemy team is in our video games, how our beer tastes, if the quarterback has down syndrome. Talking about girls is generally avoided since it seems like bragging when a guy is all like "man i banged this hot girl at the club last night". When we talk about relationship problems it usually is in a 1 on 1 setting.
>>
>>16928606
Give him a blowjob.
>>
My gf was really stressed last night. She told me it was related to her studies but I feel like there was something else bugging her that she wouldn't tell me. This morning she is better but she didn't respond/send a morning message like we usually do for a long time. when she responded she said she was asleep (which would have meant she slept for over 10 hours).

Does that add up or is something happening? (I'm not implying unfaithfulness just something that is making her upset she isn't telling me about)
>>
Ladies

If she wants a break I should definitely not message her right? even if I'm agreeing/apologizing?
>>
>>16929019
if there's a question, just do it. It isn't that difficult to do. It won't cost you much. Do it now, and again if you score.

>>16929031
Not specifically. Your hunch is on you. Her late response could be anything, but it doesn't imply anything inherently.
>>
>>16929031
>sumbotty am fracking ur betch
>>
>>16929020
Usually not. if it's a guy I've known for a long time who asks me out, if I don't reciprocate I get really worried about things getting awkward.

I've also been in a relationship for a long time and I make no secret of it, so most people who ask me out don't know me at all. That's fine as long as they don't pull the "oh he doesn't have to know ;))))" when I tell them about my husband.
>>
>>16929042
You should break up
>>
>made super innocent skype post asking for friends on /soc/ board on skype thread
>has picture of my face
>has skype,full name plus three sequential numbers
>if you type my skype tag into google you will see my skype post on an archive that primarily saves, other than all of /soc/, a bunch of gay shit like /hm/
>terrified that employers might type my name and the specific numbers
>plenty of normal people in thread and some faggots

Will I get fucking fired if anyone finds this post? If you type in my skype tag it is literally the only thing that shows up. The first only picture of me I have ever posted on 4chan and online. My fucking god.
>>
>>16929042
Drop a short message and leave it at that. If she gives you shit for acknowledging or apologizing, then you probably don't want to be with her.
>>
File: 1427014402892.jpg (34KB, 511x340px) Image search: [Google]
1427014402892.jpg
34KB, 511x340px
>>16928866
Please help
>>
>>16928705
>>>16928683
>Aw that's definitely a good thing she'd like to show you her painting.

Well I went and she spent most of the time talking to the previously mentioned friend, granted part of it might be because I don't know shit about art and both of them do, but feels cuck man
>>
>>16928606
>On V-Day I went to Dave and Busters with him like he wanted, and he got me a cute little poster and a baking dish that was engraved with my name.

So he put some thought in to it and got you something meaningful, and your "gift" to him was you went out with him for valentines (to something he likely paid for).

The gift you planed to give him, you were too lazy and couldn't be bothered to put in half an effort to write a few words.

I think she's pissed that you're putting in such absolute zero effort and taken him for granted.

I'm just a random anon on the internet, but reading between the lines, if your THERAPIST thinks that, you fucked up.
>>
After chatting with a girl she logged out. I want to ask her out for something to do tomorrow. Can I just leave the message without her being online or is it too awkward for her to log in the next time and see that my message is asking her to go out the same day (tomorrow)?
>>
>>16929042
Do you mean she messaged you to tell you that?
Sending a response or having a conversation about it is entirely reasonable.
>>
>>16929098
no, its been quite for a couple of days so I would be instigating it. something like " I just want thing to go back to the way they were" or "sorry I fucked it all up" bla bla bla
>>
>>16929072
Did you even try, or did you clam up and let the other guy do all the talking? Assert yourself, anon!
>>
>>16929092
Ask her in person
>>
Do girls become less judgmental as they get older or something?

I'm in my early 20's now, and it seems like interests or personality traits that women used to make fun of are now considered a non issue, if not something they flirt about. I can't tell if it's just in my head or if there's something to it.
>>
>>16929119
I wouldn't, but I don't see how a break is much different from a break up.

If you have to say something, wait. Think about what you did wrong, why it was bad, and how you are changing. Prepare for an actual conversation, not just an apology.
>>
>>16929140
I did mostly, but they both kept gravitating towards art teachers that were around and talked a lot of art shit I wouldnt know, so there was a point where I did go somewhere else to grab some food in the place and look at some of the pieces myself. Not the best shwoing by me

Totally should have asserted myself more though. Would some weird day like this be enough to kill what spark I saw? or can this still be redeemed?
>>
>>16929148
Nono I can't meet her in person yet unless I ask her to by chat. And the free concert I want to go to with her is tomorrow :/
Unless you mean asking her for a different date activity another day but I'd feel bad missing this one, though it may be a bit late now.
>>
>>16929154
It depends 100% on the person. Old office women are either the most angry judgemental people I've met in my life or they have a sweet old grandmother personality.

But the stuff you're talking about might be more a people growing up. Kids are mean, etc.
>>
>>16928993
it seems like he wants a different relationship. one where you're always together and always in eachothers' shit. If you don't want that then tell him now or let it turn into resentment later and become an ugly argument/explosion
>>
>>16929154
I've personally calmed down a lot since my teen years. But I think I had a lot of deep seeded anger issues as a teen. A girl could look at me the wrong way and I wanted to fight.

Same impulsively defensive mentality with guys when I was younger. Depending on the day I could have been a total cunt and a dude could have just asked me for the time. Granted, I was raised to believe that every strange man wanted to rape and/or murder me by my mother, so yea. I was a crazy cunt.

Now, I literally have no issues with most people. Takes a lot for me to bring out the inner cunt. Seems like my friends calmed down a lot too. I guess it's just maturity.
>>
>>16929162
thanks that actually helps
>>
I'm dating a guy who's not very affectionate, and it's bothering me. Do you think anything is wrong or I'm over thinking the situation?

I'm used to affectionate and romantic guys. Even my first boyfriend at 16 would proudly hold my hand in public and in front of his friends, kiss me all the time, give me compliments etc. I'm used to dating guys who cuddle me, hold my hands, kiss me on the cheek and show a lot of affection, which I also do myself. I've always been able to have rainy romantic kisses up against a wall at 8 am in public if me and my partner were up for it (I do not live in a conservative place and people don't bat an eye on PDA).

So I'm seeing a new guy. He seems into me, calls me often, wants to meet up all the time (not just for sex, but dates and conversation) etc. BUT he doesn't show affection very much. First time we slept together, he turned on his side and slept despite him knowing I had very little sexual experience and I was nervous. It felt weird and empty lying there, I thought I did something wrong, but he just doesn't do a lot of affectionate things. He only really kisses me (besides granny kisses) when he wants sex, he doesn't hold hands, isn't very much into cuddling - only lets me do it when I'm the big spoon - But he does give me a bit of compliments. But doesn't show ANYTHING when we're in public (concerts, eating, movies etc). I thought he might be ashamed of seeing me, but l've been a model, guys turn their heads after me on the street, guys even often hit on me when we're in a bar because he seems do distant they think we're just friends. Not even a friendly hand on the waist, but full distance. He's 10 years older than me if that could make a difference.

Sometimes he seems a bit nervous, and he seems genuinely shy and awkward at times. But if we've slept together numerous times, can he really be shy about giving me a kiss hello? I really like him, but also really miss intimacy and it makes me incredibly insecure.
>>
>>16929154
In some ways I guess I've become less judgmental. Most ways, actually. Now that I'm almost 25, I'm a lot more accepting of the place people are in their lives and their (perhaps lack of) achievements or adherence to traditional milestones, but that's because I've had to face my own reality of not achieving where I thought I'd be at this age.

In terms of personality though, I am much more judgmental. I don't have time or patience for shitty people any more. If you're a good person but don't have your shit together yet, that's okay. I'll probably be nicer to you now than I would have been at 18-20. But if you're an asshole, regardless of what you have or where you are in your life, I'm going to tell you to gtfo.

tl;dr Over time people become more mature and that translates to being more accepting of others, whether your a man or a woman.
>>
>>16929164
I don't think it would be enough to kill the spark, but that's because when I'm interested in someone, the interest usually persists even if we've had an off day together. Maybe you could try asking her out to something you can show you have an interest in, sort of like showing her a part of you since art isn't one of the things you two can share.
>>
>>16929215
I suppose, but all I really do is drive around to random ass places and bask in the scenery or play vidya. I dont think I have a hobby/passion/thing like how she has art.

The defeatist in me is saying I blew it completely today, but I really want to ignore him for once. Really mixed signals too since the time we spent earlier was so much more relaxed and chill than what just happened now
>>
File: 1457301814880.png (990KB, 831x571px) Image search: [Google]
1457301814880.png
990KB, 831x571px
I have muscle damage in my right eye which causes an eye disorder called alternating exotropia.

Since it happened when I was very young, my brain kind of ignores my right eye. As a quirk of this, I can "switch" between active eye, so left eye on, right eye off or vice-versa.

However, my "inactive" eye droops a little. I'm incredibly self conscious about it. The "off" eye needs to correct itself and is crooked.

How noticeable is this?
>>
>>16929192
You should just tell him, what you think. Ask him if he's nervous or insecure and that you are insecure because you don't know how to be. I don't think you are overthinking. But don't think he's acting like that with bad intention or something. If your ask for my opinion, anon, you should just open up your heart and tell him what you expect from your relationship,cause maybe he's trying his best for you and that's just it. Give him time.
In situations like after sex.. Why don't you tell him, that you want to cuddle and you don't like it to be alone in your head, when you are with him
>>
File: 2016-03-06 23-53-26.897.jpg (2MB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-06 23-53-26.897.jpg
2MB, 2880x1620px
>>16929254

It's less apparent here.
>>
>>16929192
Just because he's comfortable being intimate with you doesn't mean he's comfortable with PDA or random physical affection.

Talk to him about it. Ask if it's ok if you do it, or what level he'd be comfortable with.
>>
File: IMG_20160317_215656.jpg (711KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_215656.jpg
711KB, 1200x1600px
>>16929258

And more apparent here.

It's a confidence killer, so much so it's hard to look people in the face.
>>
>>16929254
Visible in lower pic, but not that noticeable. Especially because it's not one side only and I'm sure very few (if even) will notice this.
Never heard of something like that btw
>>
>>16929226
I don't think you blew it. Not knowing anything about art means jack shit. If she invited you to a place and didn't try to include you, she's partially to blame as well. It's not 100% on you. Try a neutral zone soon when she's not at an advantage. And for god's sake, get her alone, anon! That's the only real way to tell if the chemistry is there. One on one with no distractions.
>>
>>16929254
Probably not at all. Anyone paying enough attention to notice is probably someone who cares about you.

My right eye is much smaller than my left due to oxygen damage after birth. When I see myself without glasses it bothers me but my friends and family have said it isn't really noticeable.
>>
>>16929258
>>16929264

I honestly don't notice it, of you wouldn't tell. Really. And you look totally fine to me
>>
>>16929207
>tl;dr Over time people become more mature and that translates to being more accepting of others, whether your a man or a woman.

Fair enough. It's just surreal seeing people that went out of their way to build up bad blood with me trying to be friendly if not flirty now.
>>
>>16929264
I honestly could not tell at all in this picture until I looked for it specifically because you said something, and this is coming from someone who always reads facial expressions carefully to see how my lame jokes and shit are landing with people. Maybe a way to boost your confidence is to video record yourself talking straight into the camera, and play it back and watch it. This is the only way you'll really be able to tell how (supposedly) bad it is what other people are seeing.
>>
>>16929255

Thank you so much for your reply, I appreciate it. And yeah, I agree communication is the best method to solve it, it's just date we've only recently started dating and I don't want to sound desperate or clingy. Where I live we don't really have a dating culture, and when people bring up relationship-things before 5-6 months in are considered freaky (people usually sleep together for a long time, then decide if they get exclusive). So I think it's early and a bit embarrasing to bring up, but it hurts me and gets me longing for more every time they have together. I have these fantasies of us making out widely in a cinema, but he doesn't even touch my arm, or at him holding my hand on the street. Like most people do I asume?

I will tell him about the cuddling thing, he's gotten a bit better and is actually now a BIT more affectionate than before, if I'm very lucky, he's opening up to me? We slept in a normal spoon once and it was amazing, something I've done with every SO and even friends when it seemed normal, but it was just extraordinary when it happened. I just honestly feel a bit unwanted when around him and constantly thinking why he isn't touching or kissing me :(
>>
>>16929276
>It's just surreal seeing people that went out of their way to build up bad blood with me trying to be friendly if not flirty now
I've had that happen and yeah, it's kind of a mindfuck. Be aware though that just because people mellow out as they get older, doesn't mean they're actually worth spending time with now. I would be inclined to think that someone who was an asshole in highschool is still likely to be an asshole today despite a near 10 year age gap.
>>
Why do girls like guys who are unattainable
>>
>>16929262

It's just very odd to me that someone who's dating and maybe even falling in love is not OK with random physical affection, because I have never tried that before. With PDA I don't mean snogging in the rain in front of 50 people, but like, just walking arm in arm or a hand over my shoulder.

Yeah I guess I'll talk to him, but it just seems a bit needy and awkward to demand. I once asked him why he hasn't kissed me all night, then he said I hadn't kissed him either and made up some stuff about him not being able to because i was fumbling with something (we were together for 6 hours lol). Then he kissed me but we were at home, and it was because he wanted to fuck.
>>
>>16929287

Most guys I've met felt the same. It's a human thing, man, we want what we can't have.
>>
I'm Catholic, my (now ex) girlfriend is Catholic. We both take our faith somewhat seriously. While I don't go to church every Sunday, I do go at least once a month as well as do volunteer work. I'm abstaining from sex until marriage and don't masturbate (nor does my ex-girlfriend).

We were sleeping together a few nights ago and my lust got the best of me. I started to masturbate my girlfriend. After this we went to sleep. She didn't stop me during the act and sounded like she was enjoying it.

I felt guilty but also kind of happy. It was exciting, the relative taboo nature of it (recall we're religious). However, when we awoke, she broke up with me because of my lascivious actions in bed. She said she's disgusted with me and wants to go a separate way.

I don't want replies like "wow ur such prudes" or things of that nature: we're content with being Catholic by the books, but isn't she being a bit excessive? It was a moment I was consumed by lust and we both enjoyed ourselves. I feel guilty but at the same time this is such a minor thing to break up over.
>>
>>16929281

lmao sorry for all these spelling mistakes, i'm high as a kite and it's not my first language. Date = that, widely = wildly, they have = we have!
>>
>>16929297
>minor thing to break up over

For you. Not for her. You don't do it because it's expressly forbidden as the sin of Onan, right?

So how would you feel if she did it to you?
>>
>>16929297
i think you both should grow up
>>
>>16929254

Pluck your eyebrows, please. This is gross.
>>
>>16929297
As a Christian myself, I would say that maybe she shouldn't have broken up with you over it if she just felt guilty, BUT she might have the right idea if she knew she couldn't control herself around you.

I'm not Catholic, but as a fellow believer in Christ, I would say that you MIGHT have a shot with her if you really explain to her that you've repented and that you recognize you've sinned, and that you're sorry... if that's true. If you're NOT sorry, then maybe its for the best that you two are going separate ways, because sexuality and faith don't seem to be lining up just right for a relationship to work out.

Good luck brother.
>>
Cross-posting from venting thread:

I told my friend about the guy I just started dating, and based off that information (and definitely I did not ask for this), she was able to find info on his sister, his parents, his friends, the messageboards he posted on ten years ago, all kinds of shit. I haven't delved into it yet past his sister's LinkedIn profile, but ... I'm not really sure what to do. If this was someone MY friend was dating, I'd be reading all of it. But since it's someone I'm dating...I don't know. I don't want to be talking to him and him be like "Hey have you ever played __" and accidentally be all "Nah, but I know you were so into it you ran your own guild at shit in undergrad!" Because that would be creepy.
Wat do? Do I just let her go through all that shit and tell me if something egregious pops up? I shouldn't read it myself, right?
>>
>>16929314
this, i mean holy shit it's like the fucking 21st century. I mean I aint telling you to go around fucking every thing you see but shit there's a thing as too much.
>>
>>16929298
>>16929281

I've read about this relationship stuff and dating and so on before on 4chan, but i don't really understand that. I'm from Germany and it's not like that at all.

If it hurts you, you should change something about it. You already know what's bothering you and you can be glad about it, that you can directly tell him, what's going on in your head.
Tell him, that you feel unwanted sometimes. But not in a divatype. As i said. Open up your heard in a good moment.
Why don't you just kiss him, if you want to kiss? If you think he's blocking or something, show him indirectly your thoughts by telling him, that you want to kiss him.
Just my thoughts u know.

As written before. I don't know anything about that culture with 6 month of being together but not together more like friends and SO and sex but not boyfriend. I don't know.
From which country are you and how old are you now?
>>
>>16927135
my gf is really in love with Bucky from the marvel movies should I be worried? She keeps spamming me with pictures of him
>>
Ive been a complete asshole is there any way of getting out of the hole i dug
>>
>>16929496
Possibly. What'd you do?
>>
Is it a red flag that the guy I am seeing doesn't want to add me on facebook? It's still really early on but I was badly cheated in the previous relationship so I want to stay alert. He says he doesn't really use it, last public post is from January.
>>
>>16929503
i hav a firm beleif that women should make sandwiches and i make fun of feminism but i say it all the time (i hate myself too)
>>
>>16929509
No bad sign. Don't be so insecure, just because your past relationship
>>
>>16929454

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your answer. I know you're right, I'm just bit embarrassed to ask, as in my mind, it shouldn't be demanded - he should naturally want to kiss and touch me, right? :/ I'm used to guys showing me off in a bit (in a cute, proud way) and not keeping their hands off me, so it's odd that I should ask a guys to touch me more. Does it mean he isn't as attracted to me you think? When I'm into someone I want to touch and cuddle constantly, but I feel like he's not into it. I tried grabbing his hands once, he let go pretty quickly, and granny-kisses me when I try to make out unless we're about to have sex :(

I am 19 and Scandinavian. Pretty notoriously known for our weird dating habits, people are basically act like friends with benefits and start to formally date after sleeping together for any months.
>>
>>16929529
Can't help it, I just don't want to ignore stuff like I did previously but thanks for your opinion :)
>>
>>16929215

Hope the thread isnt dead yet, but next time I see her should I acknowledge how awkward today was in some way? or just act normal and as if it didnt happen?
>>
>>16929537
Okay that's weird for me. Didn't know that it is like that in Scandinavia.
Maybe he wants to kiss you, hug you, feel you, hold your hands, be with you and fulfill your wishes but maybe he doesn't even know your wishes and needs. Maybe he holds himself back cause he doesn't want to get to close to you. Maybe he's afraid of rejection?
So... You could open up and 'risk' something like a "well not in public, darling" or whatev. Or maybe he realizes then what you want and need and will give it to you.

Tbh im not sure, if i can give you good adv, because I'm not familiar with scandic culture and so on. But i can tell you, that when you are with somebody you like, it's never wrong to open up and talk from your heart.
>>
>>16929539
But you aren't ignoring anything atm, right? If got you right, you are just insecure, because he doesn't add you on fb. I'm a type like him and really don't give a damn about fb-connections. Phone numbers and talking is way more important.
>>
>>16929254
You might be able to help treat it by using the standard "lazy eye" treatment of covering up the good eye. It forces your brain to pay attention to the bad eye again, which reduces drooping.
>>
To anyone:
Ever try any of the flavored Smirnoff drinks? I've never been big on vodka, but I'm wondering if the flavored shit is actually good. Any recommendations?
>>
>>16930121
flavored its a meme.
Smirnoff is not even a good brand its all marketing.
Pure real deal like Vigor is the shit you need.
But i dont know if you guys in America have it.
>>
>>16930121
i like the smirnoff north. that blue-ish stuff. its only 20% but thats good enough for drinking it straight from the bottle
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.