[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a girl from last year that went to the same college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

There was a girl from last year that went to the same college as me and we had mutual attraction and things didnt end up working out. We recently reconnected, and we were snapchatting and she said that she still finds me attractive. After this, she has been contacting me less and less. Why the fuck do grils do this?
>>
>>16926838
Validation? just tell her that you really want to see her in person, and not texting/snapchatting

If you try to see her in person multiple times but she doesn't try and make it work, then shes just using you for her self esteem
>>
>>16926849
thats what I thought at first, but that doesn't really make sense cause I dont compliment her? I have met with her in person earlier several times and things escalated a fair bit.
>>
>>16926858
just being the center of attention for every guy out there is all they need
>>
because you either said:

A) i think you're really attractive too, at which point the game is over and she's started to lose interest because the next step is sex, and you've made it quite the awkward entrance-way to that act.

B) she told you, and you didn't validate her enough, so she's pulled back in an effort to save herself from being hurt.

im putting all my money on A and that you got way too excited and laid it all out on the line, like a noob

you want to fix it? dont respond for like 3 hours, completely ignore the last thing she said and just change the topic. then next time she responds, dont respond for another hour, respond to the topic at hand, but act like you dont really care.

she'll just get confused, not understand why you're not into her anymore, and then try hard to get you to like her. at this point, tell her you're really busy but you might have some time next week and that youll get back to her. the next day, tell her that youve got some free time on day x, and make plans to hangout.

step by step instructions on how to manipulate women, try not to fuck this up, or abuse the power
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.