[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having a lot of trouble getting over my ex. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n3z31z4MCT1tyvzbuo1_400.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3z31z4MCT1tyvzbuo1_400.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
I'm having a lot of trouble getting over my ex. It's still pretty fresh I guess (<3 months of a 2 year relationship), but it's mostly difficult because I lost her due to my depression getting really bad and coming to terms with that sucks. I pushed everyone away in my life and just became totally vacant as a person. While I feel it was a necessary change for us both, she has no interest in rekindling things nor does she even want a relationship of any kind. I'm pretty lonely in my current city and she's living in the city I was going to move to with her soon/becoming closer to all of my friends there who I introduced her to.

What should I do?
>>
pls /adv/
>>
File: ex-gf-fb-cover.jpg (8KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ex-gf-fb-cover.jpg
8KB, 650x450px
>>16925835
fwb is out of the question?
Left a 3yo relationship last year. I loved her a lot, still kinda do, but I just don't think about it and have been looking for new experiences.
Except she was the one with depression and I was the one chosen to go to her house at 16pm to help her out of bed because she wouldn't stop crying for no reason since she had woken up and her parents didn't care and her younger brother was no help.
Basically, I sacrificed a lot for her and she was very insecure and thus manipulative towards me and the things I did without telling her (even watching a new anime/show without telling her or inviting her first would get her all mad about it).
She started developing a crush for some random guy who had all the artistic talents I have ever wanted, that left ME insecure as fuck and now I was the one getting pissed all the time and it was just time to break the fuck up.
We maintained friendship for a while. Offered us to be FwB, it worked for a while, she sucked me off on a hotel room with her father and brother inside the room and then made me fuck her on the balcony. Pretty intense.
But she was crazy so after THAT adventure, she decided it was not working anymore, she was feeling weird about it. Then we became just friends, then nothing at all. She didn't want to hear from me anymore and changed her FB cover to pic related for some time.
So basically, if the sex was good, and you're not the crazy one, it should be fine, just confront this in an adult way.
>>
>>16925967
I handled it well for awhile and then insecurities and emotions got the best of me, so in heat of passion my anger my have pushed her away further. We are not speaking and she seems to not have any interest in that changing anytime soon. The sex was fantastic though, and I know I was absolutely the best she's had, but even when I would jokingly bring it up when we were still talking she made it seem as if she were uncomfortable.

She also re-befriended the guy she dated all throughout high school/some of college and was later casually fucking before we met. That was kind of the nail in the coffin for me.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.