[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl off Tinder a couple of weeks ago, almost a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: sddefault.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
I met this girl off Tinder a couple of weeks ago, almost a month now. We had been talking for a couple of weeks before, we were pretty into each other and eventually we banged. She's on a form of birth control and so against my better judgment, and knowing she was fucking around with other guys too, I raw dogged it. Now today I get a text from her telling me to get checked for STDs, chlamydia especially.

She describes what she's going through at the moment as "a yeast infection but worse" but I did cursory research and apparently chlamydia infrequently presents actual physical symptoms. The timing is also strange because if she was infected before sleeping with me, she would have noticed much sooner.

I don't really have any question to ask, but I'm having some difficulty coping with the situation. I know chlamydia isn't especially dangerous as long as I take care of it promptly, but the idea of the possibility of having an STD fills me with abject disgust and embarrassment. She's getting her test results on Friday. I'm already feeling the shame of visiting my local clinic and walking in saying I want to get tested for an STD. And the fear in the pit of my stomach that it's worse than I thought.
>>
Doesn't matter if she's on the pill, always use a condom.
>>
>>16925343

Hey, if you're saying you've had it all along and she got it from you.

Better you find out now than after it makes you infertile.

If you're at all sexually active, it's a good idea to get checked up once or twice a year to be on the safe side anyway.

If you think you got it from her...

This is one of those where there's actually a pretty simple cure you know.
>>
File: 1387269537618.jpg (21KB, 382x322px) Image search: [Google]
1387269537618.jpg
21KB, 382x322px
>>16925343

>the possibility of having an STD fills me with abject disgust and embarrassment

Well, you made a stupid decision, now you're reaping the stupid consequences.

Regardless of whether her test results come back positive or negative you need to go get checked. A high percentage of people who have STD's don't even know it, so you need to get checked.

If after you get checked and treated you don't feel like coping with another situation like this, then don't be a fucking idiot and raw dog strange bitches off the internet. Just be lucky you didn't knock her up.
>>
>>16925378

I'm saying this she's the one who gave it to me.

The only girls before her I had unprotected sex with are a girl who's about as sexually active as a log and a fuckbuddy I had regular sex with who wanted to stop using condoms half way through our relationship.

I'm not saying it's impossible I infected her, but I find it highly unlikely.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.