[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A long-time crush rejected me last night, /adv/, now I feel sad,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1429148276812.jpg (8KB, 183x182px) Image search: [Google]
1429148276812.jpg
8KB, 183x182px
A long-time crush rejected me last night, /adv/, now I feel sad, numb and empty.

I want to distract myself, but I can't focus on anything else, and none of the things I'm passionate about seem appealing.

Do you have any advice for me?
>>
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg (50KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg
50KB, 411x600px
>>16925338
Don't develop long-time crushes or put all of your eggs in one basket. Try to talk to as many girls as you are able to, even if you're not really interested

Whenever I catch myself liking a girl, I find a way to talk to her before I start catching feelings. This is just so that I won't really be too put off if she rejects me. I'd recommend doing that in the future in order to avoid this sort of emotional recoil.
>>
>>16925338
My only advice is to move past it and to learn from it. You know what happened, so now you have to adapt to your new situation and overcome your own feelings and become a stronger individual.
>>
thats great anon!

now you can let other women into your life now (i had a long time crush, shut every woman out because i wanted this one girl)

think of a crush like a job. let's say you apply for a job. only one job. you don't want to be too hopeful with that one job, because you would be gutted if they don't hire you. so instead, what you do now is you apply for many jobs. you meet many women. and now, when the time is right, and the jobs give you an offer, you'll have options. you won't feel like shit for that one job rejecting you, because you have 2 other jobs that really want you on their team.

good luck.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.