[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for relationships to cool off after some months?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 11342136485_f3cffc7075_o.jpg (4MB, 3858x2575px) Image search: [Google]
11342136485_f3cffc7075_o.jpg
4MB, 3858x2575px
Is it normal for relationships to cool off after some months?

>been together with bf for 8 months
>we don't text each other as much as we used to (we still talk everyday though)
>we spend like 10 hours a week together, but we don't talk as much as we used to. He checks his instagram a third of the time (but shows me when something interesting comes up on his newsfeed)

Is he losing interest in me or is it that we have entered that period of relationships when you can relax and enjoy the other person's company without having to think super interest things to say all the time? BTW we are both in a boring period of the year so there isn't much to talk about anyways.
>>
>>16923284
To keep the flames lit, relationship need to be nurtured.

You can contribute to this nurturing by becoming a bit more assertive and actually frequently showing your affection towards him.
Randomly hug him, kiss him, hold his hand or arm when you're walking together, initiate and take the lead in sex every now and then to make him feel that you desire him.

Stuff like this produces Oxycontin in both of you which strengthens attraction and monogamous behavior among couples.
>>
Don't think so hard about it. It is normal for them to not be as exciting as in the beginning when you're both infatuated with each other.

By the sounds of it you're in high school and the best advice I can give you is you shouldn't worry about coming up with interesting things to say, it at least for me used to make me feel more tense.
>>
>>16923358
Lol, I'm actually 22, but this is my first boyfriend and I was a sheltered child so I'm a bit clueless when it comes to people.

About the interesting things, you're right, I just didn't want to be a bore.

>>16923329
We do that all the time, but thanks anyways. I was thinking about adding some randomness to our relationship to break from the routine. What do you think about that?
>>
>>16923376
Sounds good, routines generally grow boring after a while so it's good to keep things fresh.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.