[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a fucking dog somewhere in my apartment building that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1359423764323.jpg (21KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
1359423764323.jpg
21KB, 500x508px
There is a fucking dog somewhere in my apartment building that howls for hours and hours on end. I don't know exactly where or what unit it's in but holy fuck it drives me mad!

Can I call the SPCA and have them take the dog away? Building management is a load of incompetent fucks and doesn't do shit. What can I do to make this stop?
>>
Talk to your landlord. If they won't listen and you care that much maybe see if you can get other tenants to complain. If that still doesn't work move because it isn't your building and you're out of options.
>>
Call you city's animal control department, this is why you pay taxes.
>>
>>16923224

It's not an animal control issue though. They don't own the property so have basically no say what happens on it, depending on state you might have some tenant's rights laws about noise that you could leverage to pressure the owner of the building but other than that they aren't entitled to much. If you can't tolerate the people around you move to a house, if you can't afford that go live under a bridge. You don't get to just bend the world to your will simply because you exist and are unhappy.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.