[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have advice about sexual relationships with older

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Does anyone have advice about sexual relationships with older women?

When I was 17 years old I met this woman who recently moved closer to my house. I live in the country, and there aren't many people around so we are typically close with our neighbours. I went there one night back in 2012 to ask if she wanted to smoke a joint with me, my girlfriend and brother were away at the time and I was bored. She was divorced, and sold her old house to buy this one, we smoked some of her weed and talked really intimately, I remember it as one of the best nights of my life. What she did to me that night was something completely amazing, I'd go as far as to call it 'making love'. After that we had a friends with benefits type relationship, although we kept it secret. I left for university, but when I came back, I'd spend a lot of time with her.

I finished my degree, and am returning home in a few weeks. I talked to her and she wants to meet with me when I get back there. I don't know what to do. The best sex, conversations and experiences belong to my relationship with her, but I worry about the feasibility of a real relationship, yet think about her all the time. I slept with a lot of women in university and I'd only think about my times with that neighbour.

Should I pursue my relationship with her? I don't know if I'd even be able to stop myself. She still looks so beautiful.

She was 30 back then, and now she is 34
>>
>>16922015
FWB relationship, yes.

Serious, committed relationship, no.

I could write a diatribe about the reasons, but if you're at all rational, you know the reasons why already.
>>
>>16922034
I'd be interested in the diatribe, I haven't had much life experience.
>>
>>16922015
bump
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.