[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex-girlfriend did some shitty shit to me before we broke up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 184x220px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 184x220px
My ex-girlfriend did some shitty shit to me before we broke up a month ago, but I never told her how bad she made me feel and we're still theoretically on good terms. I'm meeting up with her next week to exchange some stuff we left at each others' places before the breakup.

Part of me wants to call her out on her shit and part of me just wants to drop it and walk away. I honestly don't know what would make me feel better. At least if I told her about things that she did that made me unhappy she might not do them in future relationships? What do I do /adv/?
>>
bumperini
>>
>>16921297
Move on, I would say. You're no longer involved in her life in that sense, and I guess it would be good for her to learn from the past. But it's not your responsibility anymore, so you shouldn't feel obliged to let her know.

Good luck though.
>>
>>16921363

I guess. To be specific, what she did was meet up (apparently just "as friends") with a couple of dudes from Tinder while I was out of town and not tell me until after the fact. When she told me about this I was so surprised that I didn't react, but honestly it makes me really angry. I just want to tell her that I think that kind of thing is wrong. Ughhhhh
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.