[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just another should i text her or not thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1455819972423.jpg (43KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
1455819972423.jpg
43KB, 800x703px
There's this girl I met from my previous work. We rarely spoke when I was there but I took her number when I was leaving and asked her out. Turns out she was also leaving that company too.

So it's been like 7 months and a few dates. We rarely text but she did send me holiday greetings and will reply to me when I text her.
Only problem I have is we never really got personal. I told her my intentions of a relationship early on and she kind of rejected me at first. But then after a period of no contact she sent me a text so I thought that it was on.

This was like the first two months and since then there has been absolutely no progress. It's partially my fault since I never touched this topic again even though we have gone out a few times after that.

And there's this thing about us going out. It's always just for dinner. And the last time we went out was the week after Valentines. I was finally going to touch on that topic again but didn't. I think I screwed up by delaying too long but i had legit reasons that day, she was out till 6am the day before even though I have already set dinner with her the week before. She even told me she was tired but when we left she mentioned she was going to a friend's place. ?red flag?

Now it's been three weeks since. I texted her last weekend, she replied at first but stopped.

Is it over guys? I need a third party pov. Also should I text her to sort it out? I kind of want closure over this so I can move on. Or is it pathetic to do so?
>>
Please help me guys.. I feel like contacting her so bad for closure but my mind is telling me not to
>>
Can't really be over if there was nothing to begin with. I know it's hard dude, but given the fact that you really had nothing in the first place, you should move on. If she texts you, great, but don't reach out to her. There's really no closure to get other than if you ever had a chance, but from the looks of it, it doesn't really matter. I'd suggest not asking her about anything related to the closure, but that's just me. In any case, you'll do what you think is best for you, so best of luck because I completely understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>16920194
Thanks man
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.